Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Moh, I luv ur method for story telling! Not just entertaining the thought but the also the eyes! IS there a chance for u to compile these picstories (pictures&stories) on a thread...maybe you could post it here or at ATeamer Land..... ;)
LOL Thanks Cikna....I saw you on last night and I was thinking I knew you from somewhere but I couldnt pin point where...
Gosh I should have known when you and Cecilia were talking about ATEAM.
LMAO I just realized I know you from ATEAM!
:loool:

Moh, I think u have started a new trend. Picstories! Moh, the trend setter!! Go, moh, go
LOL PICTORIES! whaaaa....
I had no idea posting up some pics of Prince Atichart would end up like this. LMAO :ph34r:

:loool: o'my ...way will ya jlr's girl think of next ...moh u so naughty hahhahahahaha
*** Points finger @ sarN for making Moh this way! lmao

moh these are some hot captions......
lmao girl try being the one writing...whaaa ***blushes and turns Strawberry red! :ph34r: :wub:

Moh Moh you are freakin amazing...Wow i am so impressed, you were a one woman posting machine. I love my strawberry caption :lol: Blame sarn she started it LOL

Ahhhhhhhhhh I was gone the night you decided to do a massive spam session...I'm going to yell at my friends for taking me away from my jlr sisters...geez lady i have so much to catch up on but i again i'm busy today <_<

If i have time tonight i'll try to stay up with you and we can do captions together kk??? Anyhow I love it all soooooo much, you rock darling you made my morning!!!!!!!! I have so many to quote but I just woke up and the thread jumped 6 or so pages LOL!

I'll be on tonight (late) so I hope I catch all my JLR sisters--you guys are the best!!! :wub:
Blue shirt! I stayed up all night/morning waiting for you! Lmao
I even told Ami "I dont think she's coming back Ami"
KK...Hurry back dear. LMAO Surely you will have some captioning ideas...
:ph34r:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
LOL Thanks Cikna....I saw you on last night and I was thinking I knew you from somewhere but I couldnt pin point where...
Gosh I should have known when you and Cecilia were talking about ATEAM.
LMAO I just realized I know you from ATEAM!
:loool:
LOL PICTORIES! whaaaa....
I had no idea posting up some pics of Prince Atichart would end up like this. LMAO :ph34r:
*** Points finger @ sarN for making Moh this way! lmao
lmao girl try being the one writing...whaaa ***blushes and turns Strawberry red! :ph34r: :wub:
Blue shirt! I stayed up all night/morning waiting for you! Lmao
I even told Ami "I dont think she's coming back Ami"
KK...Hurry back dear. LMAO Surely you will have some captioning ideas...
:ph34r:

MOH MOH rele all night! damn i got home at midnight and fell asleep...to many late night with the girls and soooooo i didnt' make it on at al ahhhhhhhhh now i gotta stay on tonight to make up for last night!!!!!!!!

I see Starry! Hi my dearest! I saw you were helping out moh too last night I love that!

Yea Prisna, we'll make it to 600 LOL just watch our sexy moh in action lol girl has a mission lmao!!!!!!!

Well my lovely ladies, this is my small break...heading out for coffee (wish it was with Harit) and Orange County ahhhhhh lots of driving for me!!!!!!!!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
MOH MOH rele all night! damn i got home at midnight and fell asleep...to many late night with the girls and soooooo i didnt' make it on at al ahhhhhhhhh now i gotta stay on tonight to make up for last night!!!!!!!!

I see Starry! Hi my dearest! I saw you were helping out moh too last night I love that!

Yea Prisna, we'll make it to 600 LOL just watch our sexy moh in action lol girl has a mission lmao!!!!!!!

Well my lovely ladies, this is my small break...heading out for coffee (wish it was with Harit) and Orange County ahhhhhh lots of driving for me!!!!!!!!
Me too! I want coffee with Prince Atichart too!
Drive safely dear! Take pics of OC for us!!
It's ok if you dont stay up to spam tonight. It's a Sunday. Everyone has work tomorrow.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
hahahhaha
i'm looking for a pic of Aff for the next pictorie..
she's so super high glitz and glamm....
where are all the poor pictures?
LMAO :loool: :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult

:spin: :spin:
Her footsteps now trailed out to the ocean. Soriya took one last glance. Secretly wishing for Harith to return and catch her. She heard the bushes rutsling and felt a secret smile beam upon her face. She slowed down her pace. But after a few seconds. She realized it was just the wind.

If only they had meet under different circumstances. Why did fate bring them along to meet. Only to make them suffer. She could see the beat up boat now..drifting slyly upon the ocean top. It was leaking water from the side. Soriya suddenly felt a sharp pain through her heart. That beat up boat and her had one thing in common. They were there only to carry out their duty. Forced to and fro place to place.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:spin: :lmao:

Harith made his way back to the hutt and quickly noticed that woman was not there. She had tricked him again.
He knew it. This woman was only out to hurt him. He was not going to let her go that easily. His paced quikend @ the thought of her slipping away..It became harder for him to breath. Whats happening to him. Is this some kind of allergic reaaction? Had that woman poisioned him? Tears swelled up in Hariths eyes. It must be from the poision he thought as he zoomed pass every little tree, shrub, and bush. Not noticing the cuts that had crepty it’s way onto his aching body.
SORIYA! You will pay for what you have done to me.

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
WoW... Great Job MOh!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
You deserve to have my coconut..
Love all those pictures Mohooooooooo

Prisna I wish I was with you girls last nite so I can take Harit away from you again... :loool: Miss Spamming with you dear!

600 pages... Vansanee will be there to spam

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
LMAO VANSANEE DONT FORGET TO LISTEN TO MY HARITH 08 KK! GN DEAR!

Thanks Moh for putting my name on My Man Poster... How Hot is That
Harit is saying dont forget to share coconut with my sister Moh...Ok Vansanee my baby.... :loool: :loool:

I see you pze... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

pze

sarNie Adult
moh....i know i cant imagine putting myself in ur shoes.....ill be blushing like crazy for sure.....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh lovely this is just too funny!!!

i would join ya ...gotta wait til i move myself into the new room...lol oh boy its seem like forever now!

it will be filled with JLR ...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny

:spin: :spin:
Her footsteps now trailed out to the ocean. Soriya took one last glance. Secretly wishing for Harith to return and catch her. She heard the bushes rutsling and felt a secret smile beam upon her face. She slowed down her pace. But after a few seconds. She realized it was just the wind.

If only they had meet under different circumstances. Why did fate bring them along to meet. Only to make them suffer. She could see the beat up boat now..drifting slyly upon the ocean top. It was leaking water from the side. Soriya suddenly felt a sharp pain through her heart. That beat up boat and her had one thing in common. They were there only to carry out their duty. Forced to and fro place to place.
just came back and saw so many amazing pictures.....love them all...great job ^^

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LMAO ok screw this it keeps on saying

The number of opening and closing quote tags does not match. Please fix this to submit your post.

haha and i did fix it ahhhh ahaha out of patience now i'll post tomara wen it not broken LMAO hahha

HUG AND KISSES DARLING I LOVE YOU ALL GOOD NITE