Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
i feel ken&aff more den aum&ann ... *shrug* ..maybe if they switch lakorn hahahah i might like all 4 of them
i couldn't agree more :p wish they switch role but hard to predict the future .. i love the cute image of aff/ken and REVENGE LOVE HOT image of AUM/ANN

chenni

sarNie Egg
Hi! Chenni.
Welcome aboard in our JLR Fever.
I'm glad that you found your way here, because we're some hardcore JLR Fans.
HEHEHE.
Well I hope you'll have a great time here and please don't feel left out because all of us are just like sisters here.
Also about your question Spicy Forum is fixing their forum right now, so it'll be whenever they're ready to put it back up.
Have fun and express the L O V E.
:D

Thanks a lot and I feel really happy to be welcomed in JLR club.
It is not the first time I watched Thai lakorn but it's the first time I am so addicted to it.
Thanks for Wishboniko for her hard working that made me understand Thai lakorn.
I hope to see more her works in the future.

Jennifer

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL...girls all ive been doing was scanning around looking for harit look alike too...dangit but its not an easy task..

thank you everyone for keeping JLR alive too...im glad to be a part of this fever, i really am!!! ^_^

chenling

sarNie Adult
my lovely JLR sisters...I am off to work *rolls eyes* but I will have three days off to catch up with homework and play with you lovely ladies here in the JLR thread!!!!!!!!! I'll be on after work you lovely ladies have a wonderful night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
..*i almost forgot what day it was! thanks for reminder rahut

aww really chenada...so we will only get to see you at night *actually isnt that what we usually do anyways lol ...k have fun chenada...i know i know :rolleyes: its like what i mention last night lol

Happy April Fools Day Everyone!!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Hello ladies! Happy Tuesday!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh today is not a good day...one thing after the next...but I posted this in sarN's story but I wanted to let all the JLR sisters know that you guys are the best!!! Thanks for always making my days brighter!!!

***You guys are my stars...***

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. i was gonna pull a prank but i suck :lol:
so yup. i'll relive these moment with you gals again b/c the picture are bigger/clearer and no LOGO!

Credit: mono2u

DANG! they have his book for sale at their site :lol: who want to order it?
it has 164 pages from that PRIVATE LOVE LIFE of AUM ATICHART book

BIGGER VERSION: DROOL :drool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
^muahah. i was gonna pull a prank but i suck :lol:
so yup. i'll relive these moment with you gals again b/c the picture are bigger/clearer and no LOGO!

DANG! they have his book for sale at their site :lol: who want to order it?
it has 164 pages from that PRIVATE LOVE LIFE of AUM ATICHART book

BIGGER VERSION: DROOL :drool:

Thank for Um HOT Pic. :drool: :drool: :drool:

since the fight for aum/harit has lessen...i thought it would be my chance to get him....so ladies...LOOK BUT NO TOUCHIE he has been claimed by me.....gosh his body is so hotttt.....i'm getting a nosebleed^^
Rissaya, I look and touch him ready. :drool: :blush: Sorry, I claimed him first even Van can't take him away from me. :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
WOOHOO. PRISNA'S BACK .who's babysitting the twins today? .. :clap:

RAHUT. no worry, you can OWN HIM and touch him :loool: buy the BOOK .. cost less than $10 dollars .. or actually, we all can get a copy of each HARITH by purhasine one of these book.
195.00 THB = 6.19132 USD : TO order the book : http://z15.invisionfree.com/ATEAM/index.php?showtopic=180

darn it. now i found another DVD COVER .. i dont' know which one is official now :lmao:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Thanks Sawla!!!! You give it to me and you ask me to feed you... Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa????? Silly Girl... :loool: :loool:
umm der do you have to ask? LMAO u always have to feed me geez i think u got hit in the head by 5 coconuts LMAO

I know... tell me about excitement??? i just saw it earlier and i was like OMG!!! :spin: are you kidding me??? this is GRRREAT!!! can't wait!
hehe tahnkx for posting them HAWT PIXS damn i love that forest one IT HAWT lmao =O i see they cut off Aum w/ the wedding pix of them hahah they want Aff only LMAO are u a new sis of ours darling? i don't think i've seen u post b4

Stalk him and take a picture and post it up. LMAO
that what moh said LMAO hahhaha i will i got this nice one easy its the mean one i'm after LMAO i didn't get to see him today =[ =[ =[ hahhahhaha don't worry i'll get it on here just wait and see LMAO hahahhah GP STALKS W/ CAMERA & VIDEO IN HAND LMAO

my lovely JLR sisters...I am off to work *rolls eyes* but I will have three days off to catch up with homework and play with you lovely ladies here in the JLR thread!!!!!!!!! I'll be on after work you lovely ladies have a wonderful night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
darling! i was thinkin bout u yesterday! hhehehehheh well everyday actually LMAO but i miss you i haven't talked to you in 48496376097609 years ur catching up to starry! lmao but starry made up for it last nite hehehhe she got on and talked to me hah now you come bak to GP now!

Hello ladies! Happy Tuesday!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh today is not a good day...one thing after the next...but I posted this in sarN's story but I wanted to let all the JLR sisters know that you guys are the best!!! Thanks for always making my days brighter!!!

***You guys are my stars...***
omg. u see theres a SISTER CONNECTION rite there (from the list) i've been singing that song this past week LMAO i heard it on Princess Diaries or w/e about a week ago lmao it was on tv and i walked in and saw them singing that song now it got stuck in my head LMAO this is great. hahahha i love you!

oh no...now i have to go hide in the cave with harit...who knows when we are coming out...maybe i'll give you girls an arm or a leg of his...maybe a piece of his beard that he shaved off...heeheehee.........but if you do tie me up...tie me to the dock with the water rising....so then harit will come into the water.....and save me because he looks so good in the water/when he looks wet :drool:
oh no. girl you make me shake my head at u so much it about to turn like a owl's head LMAO hmm... i'll set that bear trap on u then u can hang in the trees HAH where Vansanee she help me clear this out LMAO hm..... *GP gathers her COCONUTS* beware of wut u say next hahhaha LALA knows how bad my coconuts hurt hahahahahhah and Moh will use her skittles gun we got this OWNED LMAO hahahhahhahahha nahh i think if we should just push u on that boat that takes Boontai to the coo coo house HAH we'll all visit you darling HAHHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAAHH

umm MOH darling where have you been? ur GP misses you geez get on MSN or at least turn ur phone on geez ahhahaah

CECILIA! thankx for the info darling hmm so many DVD covers i like this one too hahahha his book for less than 10 bucks? ima read it everyday hahahaha is it in english lmao

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
CECILIA darling! since ur inspection went well and is over GEt BAK ON MSN! hahhahahaahha and like always GP is babysitting hahhahahaah

GP's gona have a SURPRISE FOR YOU ALL hehheheeh

LMAO today we were reading this french poem or something and we can recite it for extra credit or w/e and its about prisoning love or something (well that's the theme/lesson or w/e) and wen she said the guy in the poem is rele protective and stuff i was like BAM HARITH! lmao and wen she said prisoning love or something i'm like =O JLR HAH so i stole this girl's green pen and wrote JLR FEVER on my paper w/ the poem on it ahahahah and my teacher walks by and see JLR FEVER written like BAM huge in green on my paper and looks at me weird again hahahhahaha geez all my JLR moments seem to always be in that class and makes my teacher look at me wierder and weirder LMAO o well haaaaahhah

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
CECILIA darling! since ur inspection went well and is over GEt BAK ON MSN! hahhahahaahha and like always GP is babysitting hahhahahaah
Harit 2008 babysit the Twin right now, how sweet of him. :kiss:

JLR sisters, I have a good news to tell. I'm pregnant again with Harit 2008. :yahoo:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Harit 2008 babysit the Twin right now, how sweet of him. :kiss:

JLR sisters, I have a good news to tell. I'm pregnant again with Harit 2008. :yahoo:
PRISNA!!!!!! are u on? MS N now! =O ANOTHER BABY SHOWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr LMAO maybe this time i won't get busted again for SPAMMING :ph34r: hehehe AUNT GP have great gifts this time hehhehee not twins again rite? LMAO GP can only take so many kids at a time HAH give this new born one to Ceci ;) :lol:

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY EVERYONE! <3

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. what? already .. HOW DID HE BECOME SO SPERMINATE with you :loool: but not SORIYA :lmao: and now SORIPA make him move out of the mansion too. Good thing, RAIYA kept HARITH/SORIYA in the cave or else .. muahah. DONT' FORGET PRISNA. SORIYA might be pregnant with TWINS too :loool: .. wow .. so many baby .. So tell me where did the MAGIC HAPPEN? .. in the plane, the office, how long? .. hopefully not 35 minutes :loool:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
^muahah. what? already .. HOW DID HE BECOME SO SPERMINATE with you :loool: but not SORIYA :lmao: and now SORIPA make him move out of the mansion too. Good thing, RAIYA kept HARITH/SORIYA in the cave or else .. muahah. DONT' FORGET PRISNA. SORIYA might be pregnant with TWINS too :loool: .. wow .. so many baby .. So tell me where did the MAGIC HAPPEN? .. in the plane, the office, how long? .. hopefully not 35 minutes :loool:
LMAO hehehehhehe i see u on now LMAO ha PRISNA GET ON MSN I SEE U GOING AROUND

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
PRISNA!!!!!! are u on? MS N now! =O ANOTHER BABY SHOWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr LMAO maybe this time i won't get busted again for SPAMMING :ph34r: hehehe AUNT GP have great gifts this time hehhehee not twins again rite? LMAO GP can only take so many kids at a time HAH give this new born one to Ceci ;) :lol:
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY EVERYONE! <3

^muahah. what? already .. HOW DID HE BECOME SO SPERMINATE with you :loool: but not SORIYA :lmao:
:kiss:

APRIL FOOL JLR SISTERS