Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
old mean ones.....i could prolly be one of the older ones too.....now now....

LMAO nahhhh you side w/ GP kk ;) *raises coconut*

Who are you calling OLD???? Gaya please go got the big thick rope for me... I think GP is asking for it she want to be tie down to the tree in the sun and rain.. :loool: :loool:

Dont be confused pze... is very simple stay away from the baby sister and be with me but dont get to close to Harit either, if not you with join GP on the tree... :loool: And the only thing Gayu will feed you girls are her bananas if you are nice to her...

:ph34r: uhhhhhhhhhh DEFF. NOT MY VANSANEE............SEE GP THE MOST INNOCENT SISTER OF THEM ALL i am i even asked the JLR mirror and it told me so LMAO

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol, Sala, what a list!! i think since so many of us have earned a master's degree it's time they go JLR Pro! lmao!

just dropping these off, then i gotta go...wow, i start working from this day on....the money is coming in for my JLR, lol, but less time on the computer :eek:

they're awesome^^ and Grudgeprincess loving the list :)

cecilia

Staff member
wow. BAO. that's so mad talent. i love that last one of him leaning .. gives me thoughts :ph34r: ..

we'll stay in the jungle for quite awhile .. it as been over a month already and the fever is still at the same level :p

std. keeps the list going. i love it .. to funny and true !!! i think of JLR all the time .. everything i see, i see ATEAM in it :p

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
wow. BAO. that's so mad talent. i love that last one of him leaning .. gives me thoughts :ph34r: ..

we'll stay in the jungle for quite awhile .. it as been over a month already and the fever is still at the same level :p

std. keeps the list going. i love it .. to funny and true !!! i think of JLR all the time .. everything i see, i see ATEAM in it :p

CECILIA! come SPAM w/ us and get on MSN NOW! lmao hahahaha

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. van, you can be innocent to the jlr sisters but not to me :lol :: when i pour UM over, you'll be on the floor slipping away .. :loool: .. PLUS i don't know how you can avoid them good steamy fics ..it's like so GOOD .. BETTER than my um's pictureS na kha. stop being innocent. we BROUGHT STD to the bad side already and she's under age :p go and read them hot fic .. it's way better than the pictures i pour here .. you can imagine beyond the writers' mind .. even FUNFUN have metaphor for it ..

std i have to go and eat .. will come back later to spam .. i'm converting my thai lakorn into dvd tonight too :p OH .. WE should add to the list .. WE HAVE SECRET METAPHOR TERMS TO DESCRIBE THEM HOT MOVES for HARITH/SORIYA :loool: