Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
BOng Raiya five thumbs up for you!!!!! :dude: :dude: :dude:

Yes... Aum she is Hot but Damn You are Hot to Me too!!!!! :loool:
love that.... :lol: pretty sure aum thinks of her in that way because AFF is one gorgeous girl1!! ^_^ and yes who wouldn;t love aum1!! he's to die for!!!!! :D

cecilia

Staff member
I still miss JLR ATEAM too. :lol:
This lakorn is still on the top of my fav. list.
Though I have to sub SB and I'm addicted to it now, but I didn't get fever like I did with JLR and ATEAM.
awe WISHY we love you too. that's good. i watch sb but didn't feel the rush as well. glad we are all almost in the same boat ..
THANKS SO MUCH for helping spreading JLR with your magical subbing skills. forever grateful to that :wub: ..

aww thats good to hear wishbone...lol alot of us are finding its really really hard to let go to of JLR...still pretty early! lol

will see how far SB will get to me...i doubt it will be anything close to JLR. but the fever will be back when BGST airs...i so cant wait!!!

Chenada lovely sig btw!!..i hope to be as good as you one day... ^_^
CHENADA .. i LOVE THE NEW SIG.. HOT .. HOT .. HOT .. BURNING HOT .. *fan self*

Goodness! This thread is still going! All you JUNGLE SISTAS, snap back to reality! Pinch your cheeks, slap yourselves, crack you toes...whatever it is...PLEASE come back!

I am planning a mission call "JLR JUNGLE HUNT"...it is my sole duty to enter whatever trance you sistas are in, find ya'll and bring ya'll back.
muahaha. CEDA it'll be hard to snap out of JLR FEVER ..they still commercial JLR in IPTV it's funny b/c out of all the LAKORN, they pick JLR to advertise when they do IPTV OX PROMOTION .. :lol:

btw. if anyone want to get it. they now have a special family plan. if you buy a mother box and a baby box. it'll cost you like less than 300 for 1 years and 2 years for 60 dollars or something. it's less expensive than what i have now .. too much arabic show :(

Raiya

sarNie Adult
AMI - i just finished downloading your song...dang girl it was nice, good job!!! It totally inspired me to write that last update! I'll listen to it again tonight when I come back with the next part! LOL...i'm UL my "book on tape right now" maybe it'll be ready when you get back online hahahaha...I hope you have fun today!

sarN

sarNie Granny
hahah, i was thinking that So was saying this ..."damn, i know im hot", should i hand him a hankerchief to wipe his droolz??"
nice work Raiya...
uhh here is a little something i did yesterday while GP was messing with PS...i would sing (actually i did try) with the instrumental music but it didnt work out lol didnt know when to start and end...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W60DJQRS

ps you can also hear Punch singing in the bg...she kinda help drown my bad voice too LMAO

:lol: i swore i hear ur hand was clapping in the bg haha cute

cecilia

Staff member
^why did you have to give me another wild thought.
i swore i was not this crazy and wild until JLR ARRIVED.
i was crazy over lakorn but to have it in my head 24/7 ..
no such things exist until the chemistry of ATEAM :blush:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
^why did you have to give me another wild thought.
i swore i was not this crazy and wild until JLR ARRIVED.
i was crazy over lakorn but to have it in my head 24/7 ..
no such things exist until the chemistry of ATEAM :blush:

WOO O YEAAA lmao thats BAM for ya hahahhah hehhe darling i miss u come on MSN!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER

663. you are now a member at the ATEAM forum
664. lmao at the beggining some of us knew NOTHING about photoshop but now we've learned how to use it (well sorta) haha
665. at least one of the sisters knows where the other is and what she is doing
666. we have worked with connecting things to our computers/laptops using USB cords lmao
667. we always have a pen/pencil and paper by our side so if a JLR idea pops up we can jot it down so we don't forget
668. we now know how to prepare ourselves with what we are going to say if we ever run into Aum/Aff (hahaha well sorta) HAHA
669. lmao we have made so many typing errors we don't even bother correcting ourselves unless its rele confusing ahha
670. we are out to buy a video camera if we don't already have one
671. we have so many wires, cables, and connectors lieing around everywhere to use for JLR
672. we tend to speak JLR out normally to everyone and sometimes forget that they don't understand and are confused about what we are saying b/c we assume they know it hahah
673. the word RAPE has been added to our vocabulary we tend to say it out loud as if it were any other word which makes the people we're talkin to question "why are you using the word rape?" hahahahahah
674. so many people have asked you so many "awkward/weird" questions during your JLR period
675. we discuzz about everything in the MSN chat lmao even about the most randomest things but we always end up learning something new
676. FOOD has become a very important topic to us LMAO there is always some kind of mentioning about food in every conversation we have
677. yes, we have "stalked" at least 100X during our JLR period
678. this thread is FULL of rapetious words LMAO
679. JLR has prepared us for EVERYTHING in life haha
680. if one of us were to go to Thailand we promise to do our STALKING DUTY to the best of our ability LMAO
681. we have made a list of where to start our STALKING DUTIES and where to go to find daras walking around in Thailand
682. we now make sure that if we went to Thailand we always have our CAMERA to take pixs w/ if we see Aum/Aff and PEN/PENCIL/PAPER to get autographs with
683. man we have gained so much weight from eating for each other and sitting on the computer/laptop all the time
684. lmao we don't even know wut it looks outside unless we are going out other than that we're always inside
685. for those of us who write/document what we do everyday (journals, diaries, blogs, etc.) JLR is always included
686. if our new years resolution was to lose weight its not happening anytime soon LMAO
687. none of us has ever expected this to happen HAHHAHAHAH
688. we LOVE sharing EVERYTHING ABOUT ANYTHING w/ one another
689. o my dear, including to our blindness we are now experiencing a new symptom, SMELLING STRAWBERRIES EVERYWHERE LMAO hahah thankx to sarN
690. we JLR sisters tell each other everything and help one another out and are always there for each other
691. hahah its surprising how many of us have the same zodiac THE MONKEY! ahhahhahaha
692. we have made up many rhymes of our own including this one- CECI-AMI-HB-VANSANEE-STD-STARRY LMAO
693. we LOVE ATEAM'S forum always updated with the latest pictures and everything
694. after watching JLR we're always craving for some rice and eggs
695. yes we're all PERVS in here its not only HARIT HAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHA
696. these fanfics are the baddest yet hahah nothing worse can be thrown at us lmao see we've been prepared very well
697. these imperfect pearls are so hard to find but we'll find them
698. Breezelda's MV WAS HAWT and SEXXXY
699. hahah we love Cikna and her students heheh there lil stories haha

700. WOO! AND THE LIST HAS HIT 700!
701. hehe time for a new color change ^^ to JUNGLE BROWN lmao since it was JUNGLE GREEN now it BROWN to look like our favorite TREE hahah
702. lmao now we don't even have to say "JLR REASONS LIST" we refer to it as THE LIST and everyone knows what your talkin about ahhah
703. yes you have been infected w/ THE JLR STD (heheh me your very own lil GP LMAO) see rhymes just flow like dat hahahah
704. your MSN buddy list only has ur JLR sisters on it hahahaha
705. lmao for our easter hunting we're going to paint easter eggs JUNGLE PRINT hahah
706. hahah JLR has been w/ us for a season change lmao it was airing during the winter and now its SPRING LMAO
707. yes the FEVER is still going strong and still highly contagious
708. we're starting to sign on later and later haha
709. WOO! OUR JLR EASTER EGG HUNTING!
710. WE ARE SPENDING OUR EASTER W/ OUR JLR SISTER FAMILY!

711. we like to improvise EVERYTHING so it matches with JLR heheh
712. WE ARE THE GUARDIANS OF JLR *credit to Cecilia*
713. we have thought up of a JLR Wii GAME lmao *credit to my OUR little brother KEVIN*
714. we have all graduated from our JLR school with a MASTERS DEGREE
715. we have a variety of careers ACTRESSES, SINGERS, READERS, WRITERS, PHOTOSHOPPERS, GAME CREATORS, BROADCASTERS, VIDEO TAPERS, PHOTOGRAPHERS, ROLE MODELS, LISTERS, COMEDIANS, ENTERTAINERS, INSTRUMENT PLAYERS etc
716. hahha we bustin out the videos
717. we are rollin w/ the acroynyms lmao (JLR, PS, PB, FF, A TEAM, MSN, IM, etc.)
718. we sisters spread our WORDS OF WISDOM around hahah
719. hmm..... which sister is the "GOODEST ROLE MODEL?"
720. we are like live commercials broadcasting our JLR FEVER around to everyone
721. now when we are asked to tell a story by one of the little ones we tell about JLR and its scenes
722. hahah on Ateam's wedding we all be SORIYA/AFF's BRIDES MAIDS and FLOWER GIRLS
723. you know how to work the computer/laptop and the many electronics that go w/ it that YOUR FRIENDS THINK YOUR A GENEUIS
724. if you haven't experienced a couple on the list don't worry the time will come
725. we all stay LOYAL TO OUR JLR FEVER AND ATEAM
726. watching anything else just plays as an entertainment purpose for the time being
727. we can always be sure that we'll NEVER starve b/c at every point of day there is a sister eating for us
728. we admire how our Ateam has accomplished themselves this far when no one ever expected it
729. if we were asked to change our lifestyle now to how it was before JLR we would answer NO END OF QUESTION
730. our JLR SISTER LOVE cannot be found anywhere else its ONE OF A KIND and cannot be duplicated or created elsewhere
731. we're like JLR MAGICIANS we got a million tricks up our sleeves
732. NOBODY GOT NUTTIN ON US we OWN THE FEVER
733. we're so good we got followers from other lakorns
734. the fanfics could deff. be made into lakorns we're all waiting for that day but in the meantime we got it all played out in our heads and like always our imaginations help LMAO
735. LMAO we are willing to spend 10 bucks on a JLR MAGAZINE hahah
736. we love Neena's magazine cover she made
737. its insane what diff. things we come up w/ for JLR and our Ateam
738. you find yourself asking "can i get that in JUNGLE GREEN?" LMAO
739. every EARTH color we call JUNGLE ________ (green, brown, tan, etc)
740. lmao we JLR as if theres no tomorrow
741. for our fanfic writers, you have experienced writers block at least once if not more
742. them black spoiler lines are the key to our hearts LMAO
743. we just BAM up the JLR thread haha
744. we LOVE our EARTHQUAKES OF NUDGES haha
745. not talking to one of sisters for a couple days feels like YEARS
746. alot happens in the JLR CAVES....
747. we have made a JUNGLE SHRINE featuring JLR and Ateam is our GOD
748. hehehhe we're gona need loads of printer ink and printing paper to be able to print the fanfics out lmao haha thats why some of us are using work equipment haha
749. we have learned or are going to learn how to write the JLR title in thai
750. we've boughten STRAWBERRY scented lotions, soaps, shampoos, conditioners, perfumes, etc in honor of sarN and her fanfic hahha
751. haha we've made our own JLR DVD covers while waiting for the official one to come out
752. the people you have broadcasted your FEVER to call you up asking, "will you burn me JLR if i give u DVDs?"
753. you are NOT afraid to blast your JLR CD music in your car with the windows rolled down all the way even if your stuck in traffic *let them stare*
754. years from now a new friend of yours will ask what your doing and you'll reply "what i've been doing for the past _#_ of years- THIS"
755. LMAO for the fun of it when meeting someone new you'll introduce yourself as "hello my name is SORIYA" LMAO and then later be like yeaaa....thats not my real name HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHA

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
heheh just another 35 more and it 800 WOO! :yahoo: hahah that mean another COLOR CHANGE hmm....wut color should be next? hehe sarN i see u in here y don't u chose? lmao ihave a feeling u say red........hehehhehe

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol, Sala, what a list!! i think since so many of us have earned a master's degree it's time they go JLR Pro! lmao!

just dropping these off, then i gotta go...wow, i start working from this day on....the money is coming in for my JLR, lol, but less time on the computer :eek:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
BAO! darling them are HAWT hahahhaahah heheh see w/ our MASTERS DEGREE we be living rich hahahhahaah aww i miss you how that job working for ya?

pze

sarNie Adult
omg those are some hot artwork.....

i need to learn how to use ps......

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Goodness! This thread is still going! All you JUNGLE SISTAS, snap back to reality! Pinch your cheeks, slap yourselves, crack you toes...whatever it is...PLEASE come back!

I am planning a mission call "JLR JUNGLE HUNT"...it is my sole duty to enter whatever trance you sistas are in, find ya'll and bring ya'll back.
You crack me up ceda_lee... :lol:

Good Luck in finding us JLR Sisters because everyone are running around lost on Harit Private Island hiding from one another.. Ami...Chen...GP.... Raiya... Moh...Starry... HB... Cecilia.. Prisna...LaLa... Bao.. SarN and me (Vansanee) :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Me.... Me... Me... Me.... Vansanee the most Innocent and Goodest Role Model out all the sisters!!!!! J/K It's your favorite JLR sister Sawla... :loool:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
You crack me up ceda_lee... :lol:

Good Luck in finding us JLR Sisters because everyone are running around lost on Harit Private Island hiding from one another.. Ami...Chen...GP.... Raiya... Moh...Starry... HB... Cecilia.. Prisna...LaLa... Bao.. SarN and me (Vansanee) :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Me.... Me... Me... Me.... Vansanee the most Innocent and Goodest Role Model out all the sisters!!!!! J/K It's your favorite JLR sister Sawla... :loool:

hehehehh i see sooooooo many colors lmao hehhe sure..................Vansanee is the most innocent and goodest role model of all the sisters......dream on LMAO JK JK JK I LOVE YOU heheeh

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
LMAO YAY i haven't seeen u use that word in a while WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO o girl ima tie u to tree now................ no one whatevers GP lmao and u claim to be the "BEST SISTER" LMAO not hahaaha jk jk jk i love you
GP.... dont make me take you off from my favorite sister of 2008 list.... J/k :loool:
You want to tie me down... good my dear... I'm going to borrow Moh skittles gun on you... you remember the skittles gun, Oh that is starry who like to use that.. I miss Starry!!!!

pze you need to join us.... JLR sisters welcome you to the crazinesss.... we have so much fun with each other...