Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
hehe of course i will darling! so did you have a lovely day today? ahha that girl wanted us to leave school (3:30) then come back at 6 and then leave at 12 AM that is isane ahha and its a friday nite! hahaha
hehe of course my darling! hahahha it took me forever to figure out the notes my geez hahahhaha i kno how to play the song from Kaew Tah Pee too (my summer obsessions) ahhaha but i didn't figure out the whole song hahaha but this i got covered hehe can't wait! did you have a lovely day?
haha, lovely since i came here! XD I had a pretty ok day...actually, it was good! lol! I went to school like usual then came home and then i went for my piano lesson! I'm also in a good mood since i went and borrowed a lakorn i really like and that i haven't seen for a while from my cousin to watch over the weekend! XD
Gosh, i can't wait till weekend so that i can download the mp4 of JLR! :yahoo: then i'll be able to put it in my ipod and i'll also try to burn it on dvd! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! lol, i'm getting high just at the thought! thanks for asking hun! X]

you're kidding me! i finally own a page! hehhehehehehehehhe.....

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hehe ok almost done w/ my movie haha just need to add one more scene.......ya'll are gona love it hahahha and warning you may die laughing while watching this haahahhahahhahahha cuz i sure did ahha but maybe cuz i was watching myself ahha i got my lil bro whos like 11 years old to go outside and videotape me haha my god i still owe him 15 bucks and a YT account ahhahahha but its on the way!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haha, lovely since i came here! XD I had a pretty ok day...actually, it was good! lol! I went to school like usual then came home and then i went for my piano lesson! I'm also in a good mood since i went and borrowed a lakorn i really like and that i haven't seen for a while from my cousin to watch over the weekend! XD
Gosh, i can't wait till weekend so that i can download the mp4 of JLR! :yahoo: then i'll be able to put it in my ipod and i'll also try to burn it on dvd! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! lol, i'm getting high just at the thought! thanks for asking hun! X]

you're kidding me! i finally own a page! hehhehehehehehehhe.....

aww darn it! you beat me to owning this page hahahha woo! glad you had a lovely day my darling! haha now i want a ipod video thing i got the nano cuz it came in pink hahhahahhah but ima ask for a ipod video or a pink zune hahahhahhah just for JLR yes well well haha that's wut i did i burned JLR onto dvd discs hahahha and ima buy the real one hahaha yepp make us spend money hahaha do you have ne mesanger thingy

:eek: :eek: :eek: i see my lovely SARN AND PRISNA!! PRISNA! my darling! i still need to comment you bak! hahahha and i need to YT comment back a lot people too geez JLR so time consuming ahhahhahaha

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHAH that reminds me theres this guy selling his lil sisters girl scout cookies hahahhahah but i haven't bought any yet hahahha and wow thankx Van i save you and your saying that Starry's plan won't work on you but on me? :mellow: thats not right now. hahahahhahhahaha girl i love you hahaha
^.. van, get ready for MORE DROOLING :p .. i miss HARITH AND SORIYA
::
:drool: Um look so HOT! :drool: Thank for sharing GP! :p

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
aww darn it! you beat me to owning this page hahahha woo! glad you had a lovely day my darling! haha now i want a ipod video thing i got the nano cuz it came in pink hahhahahhah but ima ask for a ipod video or a pink zune hahahhahhah just for JLR yes well well haha that's wut i did i burned JLR onto dvd discs hahahha and ima buy the real one hahaha yepp make us spend money hahaha do you have ne mesanger thingy
:eek: :eek: :eek: i see my lovely SARN AND PRISNA!! PRISNA! my darling! i still need to comment you bak! hahahha and i need to YT comment back a lot people too geez JLR so time consuming ahhahhahaha
It ok GP comment me when u have time! I'm busy with the Twin and Harit anyway! :lol:

jjinxx

lol, i agree GP! but JLR makes me LOVE to consume time! ahahaha! yup, same here! I think i will buy as much version as possible of JLR! I mean, not like the older versions, but i'm talking about any dubbed version and original versions, LOL! i love it that much! gosh, i am so broke but i will definitely go in debt for JLR! XD

those Aum gifs are so HOT! love him!

i'm praying that my ipod will have enough gig left to hold JLR! XD

chenling

sarNie Adult
LMAO well..We havent seen you for the pass two days..and last we heard from you was that there was a storm. What was I supposed to think? :blink:
Chenling Be afraid..Be very afraid. :ph34r: :loool:
Shoot I have pictures for this...But I've got to go pick up my papa today so I dont have time to add captions and post them up. :spin: Chat with you all later!
van-o why so quiet? :ph34r:
I stay away from your Krit you stay away from my takeshi....

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol, i agree GP! but JLR makes me LOVE to consume time! ahahaha! yup, same here! I think i will buy as much version as possible of JLR! I mean, not like the older versions, but i'm talking about any dubbed version and original versions, LOL! i love it that much! gosh, i am so broke but i will definitely go in debt for JLR! XD

those Aum gifs are so HOT! love him!

i'm praying that my ipod will have enough gig left to hold JLR! XD
lol...

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Van, I think you the one that need to stay away from Aum (Harit 2008). :p
I guess is you and me again, huh? Let's see who Harit(2008) wants to run around in the jungle with? Van :p

jjinxx

oh yea GP, i forgot to reply - you asked me if i have messenger thing. do you mean like instant message? cuz that i do, haha!

i like skittles! lol, but it seems to have been made into a vilent thing

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just got done with the fanfiction and I come back here to see all these gal fighting over my AUM/HARIT. Just kidding. I can't fight over him right now. I am still dealing with him in the fanfic.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
oh yea GP, i forgot to reply - you asked me if i have messenger thing. do you mean like instant message? cuz that i do, haha!

i like skittles! lol, but it seems to have been made into a vilent thing
LMAO Jinxx I'm pretty sure you dont want skittles from us. LMAO it's a skittle gun used against Van! :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OK So I was asked to ask all of you to join our chat on msn...Message me your e-mail addy/msn names and I'll add everyone! Were having a blast! :yahoo:

jjinxx

haha, then i think it would be smarter to watch on the sidelines and not be tempted by the skittles! :p

lol, the war for AUM/Harit will never end even if he's married! lol, it's harmless to fight for him! ok, that didn''t make sense huh? how can fighting for this yummy Aum be harmlesss!! loool!

ah! i'm gonna go finsh my chicken then watch a movie with my lil sister! lol, don't tell Soraya i'm eating chicken! XD :ph34r:
sorry, i'll be leaving early again tonight! i'll be missing the fun and action!! =[ but i sending my love to all of you!!! :kiss: night! ice cream i'll still message you so i can talk to you all next time!