Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
starry....where are all the girls????
I'll tell you where they are:
Remember my robots kidnapped GP out of the storm and tied her to a tree? Yeah, GP has no internet connection from there. :)
van's in hiding from me somewhere on this darned island. She's probably plotting how to get me today since our truce is over. I didn't even dream of Harit last night. *Runs off to check the if she's at the vegetable garden.*
I hope ceci's out trying to get more drool worthy pictures of Aum/Aff. Cause Ceci's the best at giving us Aum goodie treats. I need them to bait van out into the open. *Love all your hard work Cecilia!*
Raiya's going on her trip.
ami's reading sarn's steamy HOT fanfic.
moh and I babysitting the thread (waves "hi" again).

van~ where are you? You were so good to me yesterday, I got Harit and Soraya bears to bring more girl scout cookies for you!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao Starry, love those bears w/the cookies! i finally got caught up with Sarn HOT steamy fan fic. :spin:

GP hurry back missy we miss ya! Van you too girl! we promise we will be nice to ya... :loool:

have a great day tomorrow girls! :kiss: :kiss:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
I'll tell you where they are:
Remember my robots kidnapped GP out of the storm and tied her to a tree? Yeah, GP has no internet connection from there. :)
van's in hiding from me somewhere on this darned island. She's probably plotting how to get me today since our truce is over. I didn't even dream of Harit last night. *Runs off to check the if she's at the vegetable garden.*
I hope ceci's out trying to get more drool worthy pictures of Aum/Aff. Cause Ceci's the best at giving us Aum goodie treats. I need them to bait van out into the open. *Love all your hard work Cecilia!*
Raiya's going on her trip.
ami's reading sarn's steamy HOT fanfic.
moh and I babysitting the thread (waves "hi" again).

van~ where are you? You were so good to me yesterday, I got Harit and Soraya bears to bring more girl scout cookies for you!!!
Awww, so sweet of you starry Harit & Soraya Bears and Girl scout cookies, you too much!!! Is this a trick trying to get me fat and not look good for my Harit. :loool:
This is the best time to go help GP since starry is at work right now.. Ok GP run off to school before starry get home from work and she will be hunting us both down. ;)

Love you too starry... :wub: :kiss:

Raiya I will miss you my dear!!!!!

Will be back later... I'm like in this jungle by myself is very lonely!!!! :( I guess I can go to the other island with Harit, we diving to see the pearl oysters under the water together. :yahoo:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
That is Right!!! You better take advantage of it! It's a blue moon tonight!!! Goodnite starry...

heheheheh I own this page!!!! :yahoo:
I think Van need to take advantage of dreaming about Harit, cuz I always have Harit. :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
^it doesn't hurt to take private dancing lesson either .. it'll more interesting that way ..

who want to know how he look like when he come online in club atichart? .. here's the sign in name for his sn in atichartclub.
I cant believe I miss it. CRIED.

He's not good making babies, he can't get Soraya pregnant!!! :loool: :loool: j/K :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Feel so bad for saying this. I'm Sooooo Sorry Harit!!!!!!!!!!!!
"RaPED BY WORDS"
He can Van, remember me, he make it TWIN too. :loool:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
OMG.... Prisna, I miss you girl!!!! :clap: :clap: How are you and the twins?

You been gone so long that all the jungle sisters new and old sarnies are running around at the island chasing after Our Harit. You need to come back and straighten out these girls. :lol: Then we can deal with each other later. :loool:

So glad to see you!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG.... Prisna, I miss you girl!!!! :clap: :clap: How are you and the twins?

You been gone so long that all the jungle sisters new and old sarnies are running around at the island chasing after Our Harit. You need to come back and straighten out these girls. :lol: Then we can deal with each other later. :loool:

So glad to see you!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:
I'm ok, alot of homework and projects to finish but sick right now because I stay up taking care of the TWIN, wake up early prepared breakfast for Harit (what a good wifey). :loool: Girl I dont mind if they chase after Harit 1998 cuz Harit 2008 is with me and the TWIN, I'm not worry. :lol:

Van if you want Harit 1998, I can straighten out those girls for you. :loool:

Van, I miss everyone here! :kiss:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
I'm ok, alot of homework and projects to finish but sick right now because I stay up taking care of the TWIN, wake up early prepared breakfast for Harit (what a good wifey). :loool: Girl I dont mind if they chase after Harit 1998 cuz Harit 2008 is with me and the TWIN, I'm not worry. :lol:

Van if you want Harit 1998, I can straighten out those girls for you. :loool:

Van, I miss everyone here! :kiss:
Hope you feel better soon. NO THANK YOU I don't want Harit from 1998, MINE is 2008!!!!! :tease: I'm sure the other girls will like Harit from 1998!!! :loool:

Hi Sweet Cecilia