Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
HI Raiya!!!(Waves to you)

I wish I was at this private photoshot!!!!! I be like this :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: the whole time!!!
Girls, look at his ring...
If we were there..They wouldnt even need all that water splashing in the bg..they can just use all the drool coming out of our mouths :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
^OMG. MOH, you're freakin hilarious :loool:

man, we should get this job .. wiping him out :ph34r:

i don't know if this is a cap or what .. but i want this now : i got two TWO OFFICIAL RAIN HATS . i want this official one of his too :p

cecilia

Staff member
before we can do any of these jobs, we need to sort out of SISTER LOVES in here first. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE :p

muahah. sporting his club t-shirt .. i want one of that polo shirt too

Raiya

sarNie Adult

I wish I was at this private photoshot!!!!! I be like this :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: the whole time!!!
Hi VAN! Hi Starry, Moh, Chenling, Ceci!

Dang all these hot pics of Aum...im gonna sleep happy tonight!!!

Thanks Ceci for the pics and vdo hot hot hot!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
woooouuuu..young..hot..sucessful...cooks...loves kids...what can he not do?...(i find for most men who are perfect they tend to not be very good dancers) lmao

cecilia

Staff member
^it doesn't hurt to take private dancing lesson either .. it'll more interesting that way ..

who want to know how he look like when he come online in club atichart? .. here's the sign in name for his sn in atichartclub.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult

Oh my gosh van~ that's funny. You haven't run out of drool yet? You've been drooling for the past 100 pages+ (I went back and looked:)).

^OMG. MOH, you're freakin hilarious :loool:

man, we should get this job .. wiping him out :ph34r:
moh~yeah, take ceci's advice... this is the job you want to go interview for. *LOL*

Ceci~ you're on a roll tonight!!! Thank you so much for ALL the lovely Aum pictures. That recent one has him and the Club Atichart logo on his shirt? I had to do a double take cause I thought it was someone's watermark on the picture. *LOL*

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
woooouuuu..young..hot..sucessful...cooks...loves kids...what can he not do?...(i find for most men who are perfect they tend to not be very good dancers) lmao
He's not good making babies, he can't get Soraya pregnant!!! :loool: :loool: j/K :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Feel so bad for saying this. I'm Sooooo Sorry Harit!!!!!!!!!!!!

"RaPED BY WORDS"

chenling

sarNie Adult
Hi VAN! Hi Starry, Moh, Chenling, Ceci!

Dang all these hot pics of Aum...im gonna sleep happy tonight!!!

Thanks Ceci for the pics and vdo hot hot hot!
sweet dreams of aum...thats not too bad.

ANYONE'S HUNGRY for AUM food :drool: midnight snack :ph34r:
good looking and he can cook..not bad at all!!! thanks for sharin' the pics ceci!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^hey, but it take more than one try to get pregnant nah. that could mean,
he didn't do his job well in the first place or he did not have enough hormones like when he did all those wild attempts :p
:ph34r:

anyway, i think this is the picture he use to pin to find soriya, right? here's aiya's vdo to show if it's the right one : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co_JggqBjYA

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Hmmm.. doesn't take much talent or skill to slow dance. I'm sure that's the only dance that'll be happening if you get a hold of him away from van anyways.... slow dance is the way to go! *LOL* :)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
ooouu cecilia I know that name...Havent seen it for a while now :spin: :lmao:
I was telling Ami that Van and Gayu are very similiar...Think about it ladies...
pretends to be nice...-van and gayu
hurts others if they get too close to Umm-van and gayu
moody-lol van and gayu

jk i love you van-o :kiss:
starry look @ the way he's posing so she can wipe him off!

cecilia

Staff member
hahah. should i dry out VAN'S saliva for tonight :loool:

often time, i don't like hairy chest man, but aum's an exception :ph34r:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
ooouu cecilia I know that name...Havent seen it for a while now :spin: :lmao:
I was telling Ami that Van and Gayu are very similiar...Think about it ladies...
pretends to be nice...-van and gayu
hurts others if they get too close to Umm-van and gayu
moody-lol van and gayu

jk i love you van-o :kiss:
That is right!!!! But Gayu she will slap me around too if I got close to Harit. :lol: She is as crazy as Boontai!!!! :wacko: :spin:

I love you too Moh!!!! Kisses.. Kisses

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
ooouuu girl..did you have to point out the hairy chest :wacko: hhhuhhhh I guess we can always just wax him! LOL I dont blam Boontai for being crazy over Harit! lol..although it is kind of crazy though.
van I cant believe you said that about Harit..Maybe he was just nervous..Look at Prisna she had twins