Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
gn and sweet dream Van...(sorry Harit is hanging out with us on SW ...you can handle one night of no Harit in your dream...right?) :p

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
i see Raiya is running in and out again :p
Yep, cause I caught Van, so Raiya's run off to chat with Harit. I think we'll let Raiya hold his left arm until she gets tired... or until van escapes... I expect she'll try again.
Raiya's nice, so I'm sure she won't mind if ami dreams about Harit tonight while van dreams of an escape plan.

Hmmm... *Good one van, except I already posted guards around you. You thought you escaped, but you didn't get very far.* I already planned that you would need some security to keep others away. I've sent Bai, Kawin, Chai, Sun's dad, Harit's man servant, those two photographers that work with Chai, Tim and that other guy, bad dude (whatever was his name), and Nukul all over to stand in a circle around you.

And van~don't try talking to them, they've been re-programmed to only listen to me and ice cream girl at the moment. Yeah, yeah, they're robots, I couldn't afford the real actors. *LOL*

Raiya

sarNie Adult
LOL Starry - you are right...i deff will share...again i only want to hold his hand and be his friend and maybe...well maybe a small peck on the cheek :wub: I would be so happy if i met him i think i would just go silent and then i'd want to hug him and then tell him how much our jlr girls LOVE HIM...especially VAN, PRISNA, GP, STARRY, CHENLING, AMI and maybe MOH (though i think she loves KRIT more). :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO Raiya!...just a peck on the cheek huh!?

Starry not just in my dream...heck who am i kidding here! i wish.. <_<

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
raiya omg i cant believe if the opportunity presented itself you wouldnt tell harit about my love! even if it's not to the fullest!
wooo starry we sure did get a lot of people to guard van but even though that seems like a lot..it's not..she's got some tricks up her sleeves! hahaha

Raiya

sarNie Adult
raiya omg i cant believe if the opportunity presented itself you wouldnt tell harit about my love! even if it's not to the fullest!
wooo starry we sure did get a lot of people to guard van but even though that seems like a lot..it's not..she's got some tricks up her sleeves! hahaha
Oh okay...since you are really nice and you did warn me about not trusting all the gals not to tie me to the train tracks...I will include you on the list then!!!

Note to self:
1. If you Raiya run into Harit aka Aum in BKK then do let him know that the girls love him very much, these are but are not limited too: MOH, VAN, STARRY, PRISNA, AMI, CHENLING and of course my GP!!! (whisper to him that the list is verrrryyy long but those are the ones he should watch out for :ph34r: )

2. Ask if you can hold is left hand and if you can give him a kiss on the cheek :kiss:

3. Take a picture and post on SW for my family to see

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:loool: thank you raiya i love how i'm the first name on the list and i love him a little less than the other girls! hey wasnt it me who came up with the whole left arm becaues its closer to the heart thing? I'm confused..I'll have to go back a million pages and read...

Raiya

sarNie Adult
LOL hahahahah
i think you totally did MOH!
No worries you can be first bc by then it'll be each girl for themselves!!!
cuz if i'm in BKK you gals won't be far behind me...even if i run into him first..i would let you guys know right away and then well i'll make sure im not in the way of the stampede :loool:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
THANK U THANK U. I'VE MISSED SARN WORLD AND ALL THE SARNIES. IT'S A LOVE/HATE THING FOR ME.

I HAVE SOME CATCHING UP TO DO. I BELIEVE I LEFT OFF AT AROUND PG 360 ISH??? DANG! THAT'S A LOT OF READING.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Welcome back ceda_lee!!:)

Yep, I need that many guards just to keep van at that tree. Let's see if GP tries to break through and rescue her tomorrow. :)

ice cream girl~ I thought your love was for Krit. Is he willing to share your love???
Uh-oh, I sense more strawberry syrup scenes coming up once Krit finds out. :)

Goodnight all! Sweet Harit dreams ami! Have fun hand holding Raiya! You both can each kiss Harit's cheek. Kiss an extra one for van too!! Don't want her to miss out on the kisses just cause she's at the tree. :) Oh, and one more for GP. :wub:

Raiya~ we'll all take notes for whose love to send to Aum if we ever run into him in real life. It'll be like those list where you open up a page and the list scrolls off like 2 blocks. See visual below. *LOL*
Till tomorrow, XOXOs!!

credit pic: www.watton.org

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LOL I did a thread search for lol "left hand" hahaha and it was totally me...wow I was so sweet back then :loool: :loool: WOw I'm going to have to write that one down...I'll forget my sweet words! :loool: :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I love the scroll out list!!! are you leaving starry? If you are have a good night and sweet dreams. See you tomorrow oh and have a good day. I'm sure Krit will be fine..Shoot we all know he two times! LOL JK I CANT BELIEVE I SAID THAT ABOUT HIM...baby I'm sorry! :spin: :loool:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
MOH -- its all you my dear! you started the sweet trend...i just brought it back from the depths of the jungle of posts!

night night STARRY, sweet dreams...until tomorrow my dear!