Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
You crack me up silly girl

If you are not the man, then who is, I know is not me that for sure. :p Maybe AMI might want to be the man. LOL... J/K I love you AMI
I love you too MOh!!!!!
ami's the man? no... ami's not the man. :) cause that would make ami & aum chasing kind of strange. *LOL*
But what???? I am NOOOOT the man either!!!! :angry: Just for that alone, I've taken your Harit poster down and will just tie you to a plain old tree again now. :) I'm gonna go find some stronger rope... And no more coffee or eggs for you missy. Hmm... it'll just be cabbage and water. *LOL* :) :) :)

Van I've decided that I'm going to try and tone down my wanting to capture Harit. Apparently someone feels a little "raped by words" LMAO I failed to notcie.
Oh, you think? Hee.. hee. I don't think you can take back all the "R" rated stuff you've done & said already. :) Besides, where would all the fun have been in that?

Actually girls, I think we'd fit right in Aum's sadist world right now. Cause he's gonna give some and we'll give it right back. Gotta have a little heated chemistry going there to capture his heart & keep it forever. (that and managing to keep van away.) *LOL*

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Cikna, the list you posted was not alot of spamming :p ...if i was to list mine...its like 95% of the list ya know!

LMAO Starry...see Van now youre tied to a tree with no one and nothing to keep you company!!! :loool:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
ami's the man? no... ami's not the man. :) cause that would make ami & aum chasing kind of strange. *LOL*
But what???? I am NOOOOT the man either!!!! :angry: Just for that alone, I've taken your Harit poster down and will just tie you to a plain old tree again now. :) I'm gonna go find some stronger rope... And no more coffee or eggs for you missy. Hmm... it'll just be cabbage and water. *LOL* :) :) :)
Oh, you think? Hee.. hee. I don't think you can take back all the "R" rated stuff you've done & said already. :) Besides, where would all the fun have been in that?

Actually girls, I think we'd fit right in Aum's sadist world right now. Cause he's gonna give some and we'll give it right back. Gotta have a little heated chemistry going there to capture his heart & keep it forever. (that and managing to keep van away.) *LOL*
Nooooo don't take the poster off starry. That poster is for Soraya to look at when Harit tie her to the tie the first time. :lol: I didn't remember I was tie to a tree, huh, you must be dream again starry. :lol:

Good nite jjinxx and no dream of Harit my dear(maybe you can dream of Harin). heheheheheh

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Ooou AMI what I'm going to do to Van your going to want to hide behind more than just your laptop!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Ooou AMI what I'm going to do to Van your going to want to hide behind more than just your laptop!
Wow!!! Calm down missy!!! Knife and blood, what is going on here??? :eek: :eek:
I can't belive you, you want to hurt the woman that Harit love, I only want to tie you up or lock you up!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I would never hurt you I love you too much!!! :(
Harit and Krit please help me!!!!

Raiya sweetie HELP ME!!!!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
OMG...i read all the pages but i'll just wave goodnite from a safe distance LOL!

Okay ladies...i know it's each girl for themselves but really now?! HAHAHAHAHA...just wait till PRISNA comes back she'll have a field day with all you guys fighting over her baby's daddy.

Well i had to post something this evening...it wouldn't feel right if i didn't stop in and send love, hugs, and kisses :kiss: to my entire JLR FAMILY!

An oldie but goodie...sweet dreams my dears!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Nooooo don't take the poster off starry. That poster is for Soraya to look at when Harit tie her to the tie the first time. :lol: I didn't remember I was tie to a tree, huh, you must be dream again starry. :lol:

Good nite jjinxx and no dream of Harit my dear(maybe you can dream of Harin). heheheheheh
Oops, poster's gone. Gayu just ran off with it already. :)

Because you were wiped out trying to chase ami down in her jetski with Harit, you were too tired to fight back. So, opportunity presented itself. It wasn't all that hard... looks like you were too tired to walk far after stopping your jetski... so I just got Bai to pick you up and tie you to the big old tree. I had to help him with the knots... can't let him tie weak knots like on Boontai. And you know, I used to be a Girl Scout, so I know a thing or two about knots.

So yeah, there we are! Van's been caught and tied. Thanks for the help ami (even if you weren't originally part of the plan). :) Hmmm... ice cream girl. What shall we do now that Van's tied down?

Oh, and the blood? I had nothing to do with that. It's all ice cream girl playing with strawberry syrup to scare you. We both agreed, no real blood. :)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I'm glad we came to this understanding!doesnt mean i wont fight for harit! :loool: starry that was strawberry syrup from your waffles! hahaha

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Oops, poster's gone. Gayu just ran off with it already. :)

Because you were wiped out trying to chase ami down in her jetski with Harit, you were too tired to fight back. So, opportunity presented itself. It wasn't all that hard... looks like you were too tired to walk far after stopping your jetski... so I just got Bai to pick you up and tie you to the big old tree. I had to help him with the knots... can't let him tie weak knots like on Boontai. And you know, I used to be a Girl Scout, so I know a thing or two about knots.

So yeah, there we are! Van's been caught and tied. Thanks for the help ami (even if you weren't originally part of the plan). :) Hmmm... ice cream girl. What shall we do now that Van's tied down?

Oh, and the blood? I had nothing to do with that. It's all ice cream girl playing with strawberry syrup to scare you. We both agreed, no real blood. :)
Yes.... You so smart starry, you got me good this time. God is always on my side, I have a pocket knift for some reason. Cutting the rope for like 45 min. and the rope drop and watch me run into the jungle. There I go running keep on running and I disappear into the jungle. Waving good bye to starry.. :tease:

It time for me to hit the bed girls. Yes.. I need to go to sleep I'm tire from running from starry. Goodnite my sweet sisters. Love you !!!!! :kiss: :kiss:
I will come back tomorrow so starry can chase me down again!! Goodnite