Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarN

sarNie Granny
omg i love the list and wallie LMAO . Ya still at it hahahah no matter wat at the end Harit will be w/ Soyaria

cikna

sarNie Adult
Hi all JLRians! I must be nuts, watching JLR over and over again, almost everyday. And everytime I watch, I would discover new things :p . Anyways, truthfully I am not too much into "R" scene. I pity the nang'ek so much coz I cannot bear to see women being mistreated. But, then it is a lakorn and it's not real, so I guess it's fine. Speaking about the "R" scene in JLR, in my opinion, it happened bcuz an obvious reason - HArit was very angry. BUt I think the reason behind the anger it's not so much because Soriya took the boat when it was needed the most, but he went berserk because Soriya left. She is slowly or should I say quickly capturing his heart. He was very scared that he was going to loose her. In the midst of his anger, he was confused over his feelings and gave the excuse he did it because of HArit. I think not. I think he did it for himself as a way to reassure that she would always be by his side. I'm a bit scared watching Harit's character in epi 7. It seemed when he is pissed, every single fiber of his being would be angry too. When he is in love, every single fiber of his being would love too. :wub: But only with SOriya, his brain doesn't work well with his heart and physical body...hehehehe.... :p

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
115. when JLR is over each of us are going to make our own list of which numbers (from this list) that apply/applied to them the most :

25. we are constantly laughing hysterically at the computer screen (one of our many insane sypmtoms)
27. we randomly think of a scene from JLR and start laughing randomly in public
17. everyone now wants to learn how to read/understand thai so they can watch JLR and read spoilers fortunately we have Twinky =]
20. everyone wants to contribute to the JLR FEVER by mvs, graphics,artworks, posts etc. even if they don't kno how to make them
21. when the lakorn ends everyone will be rewatching it again
22. we have both songs (and other versions of it) on our iPods and mp3 players
23. wen we watch JLR we are in the ZONE from the point wen the themesong starts til the end song stops no one and nothing else in the world matters to us
33. everyone listens to the songs to sleep/on and on their wayy to work/all the time
34. our fever is seXXXy HAWTNESS like Aff and Aum
35. at work or at school w/ the songs stuck in our heads we lip out the song and people from afar think your talkin to yourself hahah [happened to me today] ahhahah
41. The theme song is now your number one favorite song:).. credit- sarN
51. Harith's and SO's SEXXXY voices
57. everyone thinks Aff's bf is UGLY and she would deff. look better w/ our SEXXXY AUM! (<---so guilty, LOL)
88. JLR is the highlight of our day (credit: Raiya) (and it's not even airing anymore,haha!)
109. we'd rather stay home and dedicate our weekends to JLR and our FEVER (gawd, i hope this thread will never disappear! i lovelovelove talking/reading/thinking/laughing about JLR/Aum/Aff/Harit/So...)
111. JLR is deff. our favorite lakorn or at least one of our favorites
112. Aff & Aum are our favorite couple or one of them and/or our fav. n'ek/p'ek
credit- sarN
116. Harit is muscle bound
117. Soyia gorgeously HOT
118. Revenge Plot , Kidnap , Slap-KIss , R-scene
144. we love Aum SHIRTLESS
148. we are so glad Boontai beat Sunsanee
149. with the sweet scenes we pause, rewind, and replay a million times just to make sure and satisfy our watching sensation
150. when Harith said "I LOVE YOU" to Soriya we were blushing and "cun" and we as happy as SO was
151. when SO or Harit say something sweet/mean to each other we react as if it were being said to us
152. we have fainted at least once psht screw one time a MINIMUM OF 5 times during our JLR FEVER
153. we want to beat up the doctor for not being so sure for answering SO while she went to have a check up
154. we loved it when SO came out of her check up and touched her stomach and Harit did the same
155. our hearts about dropped when Sun said "SO you act like your a pregnant lady" and Harit and SO's face expressions man PRICELESS
163. JLR is our DRUG we are ADDICTED to it we have to get some JLR EVERYDAY
164. when its spring break we are all going to rewatch JLR AGAIN and RE-EXPERIENCE THE FEVER
172. due to JLR we are failing school and slacking on our jobs and are going to get fired if we don't pick up the pace
176. you have cussed out all the distractions that are causing you to not be able to JLR cough...cough...HOMEWORK...cough...cough...
177. we now want grow our hair out to SO's length just so we could try out her curls for a day or two
178. we think about JLR as much as SO and Harit think about each other and that is ALOT!
179. we have read the JLR posters names so many times we memorized how to spell everyone's names long and short
187. JLR has brought us to new music
197. we have the constant urge to go stand in the middle of a room/class/work/road/inside/outside and start singing the JLR songs or scream JLR FEVER! I LOVE AFF! I LOVE AUM!
198. we are going to print out the many pictures of Aum and Aff that we have and make them POSTER size and hang them in our rooms
199. through our eyes Aff is the only PERFECT PEARL GIRL for Aum and Aum is the only PERFECT KIDNAPPER TORTURER for Aff and we can not picture them with anyone else or doing the things they do with anyone else
223. you have sung the JLR songs in the shower
231. pretty soon we would memorized every part of the lakorn someone would ask what ep. was that scene from? and we could tell them off the top of our heads
245. during this JLR time period we have both gained weight from sitting in the same place all day hanging in the thread and lost weight from starving ourselves so we can continue reading the JUNGLE OF POSTS
252. we listen to our JLR songs while doing chores and it reminds us of what SO had to go through
260. we have learned so much from watching JLR
265. our parents scold at us for being on the computer too long all day
280. we love it how Harit doesn't take NO for an answer and how he fights until he gets his n'ek
281. we love how Soriya is playing hard to get and making Harit earn her love
282. we developed natural JLR instincts to just randomly sing out the songs w/o even knowing it, grab at eggs, faint, drool, write JLR everywhere, etc.
291. now its gotten to the point that you have memorized JLR's songs lyrics and even though you sing bad you've practiced singing the songs so many times you actually sing the song good
301. we love Aff so much we sound like lesbiens but who could blame us? hahahah
327. we are statisfied w/ the ending so verrry seXXXy at the end and cute!
330. we just wish they'd kiss
333. we keep remembering back to the old scenes of JLR
334. now all we have to do is to wait for Aff and Aum's next lakorn
345. STILL REWATCHING OUR FAV. JUNGLE ISLAND EPISODES!!
346. we love SO's farm and Harit's pearl FARM now we want a farm too!
355. we're still drooling over them seXXXy pixs of AUM and AFF
357. JLR 2 anyone? thinkin up some sequels
390. we're all waiting for Aum and Aff's new lakorn Botan Kleep Sootai perfect timing cuz its supposedly supposed to be in late March after spring break!
410. if our internet were to die/break/not work right now we'd seriouslyhave a mental breakdown
419. "J", "L", "R", "A" are now our favorite letters
434. we rush through things that aren't supposed to be rushed through
459. bedtime? what bedtime?? theres only JLR TIME!

69. a lot of new people are joining our "support group/thread" just so they can read our JLR posts

lol: risking life to wash window on broken stool/throw San in water to see how well she swims/never look at deodorant the same...etc those are just so funny!

was that too much spamming ??? lol... that's a pretty long list of what applies to me most! XD Thanks GP for the link again!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
grudgeprincess...i just love reading you list....one of the things i look forward to at the end of the day^^

--well anyways....thanks everyone...reading this forum has made my day so much brighter^O^
off to bed now SWEET DREAMS (i see that none you have been kidnap by Harit...that's good).....good night all (cikna, mspigglewiggle, and guest)

**off topic...i love your signature cecilia....is it noon woranuch...love her...so pretty**

jjinxx

Hi all JLRians! I must be nuts, watching JLR over and over again, almost everyday. And everytime I watch, I would discover new things :p . Anyways, truthfully I am not too much into "R" scene. I pity the nang'ek so much coz I cannot bear to see women being mistreated. But, then it is a lakorn and it's not real, so I guess it's fine. Speaking about the "R" scene in JLR, in my opinion, it happened bcuz an obvious reason - HArit was very angry. BUt I think the reason behind the anger it's not so much because Soriya took the boat when it was needed the most, but he went berserk because Soriya left. She is slowly or should I say quickly capturing his heart. He was very scared that he was going to loose her. In the midst of his anger, he was confused over his feelings and gave the excuse he did it because of HArit. I think not. I think he did it for himself as a way to reassure that she would always be by his side. I'm a bit scared watching Harit's character in epi 7. It seemed when he is pissed, every single fiber of his being would be angry too. When he is in love, every single fiber of his being would love too. :wub: But only with SOriya, his brain doesn't work well with his heart and physical body...hehehehe.... :p
omg, what you say makes so much sense! When i rethought that scene through and what it was that made Harit go that far, i didn't find arguing about Harin a good enough reason (cuz he was accusing her again of breaking Harin's heart) but her leaving would TOTALLY make him go crazy! :p Same here, i don't like women being mistreated either, but in lakorns, i don't know...this is probably horrible of me to say but when i watch drama/lakorn the r-scenes are rather anticipated. :ph34r: Like, by that time it's obvious that the p'ek loves the n'ek and it's because of anger/revenge/sadness that pushes him to his limit and makes him unable to resist! ^^'
And with JLR, gosh, if there was NOT a r-scene i have to admit I would have been so disappointed since it was so worth seeing Harit going all soft afterwards, feeling so bad, and THEN when he thought So was pregnant, gosh, his expression was just so cute! :wub: He knows how to manipulate me, LOL!

jjinxx

ok ladies my mom is making me get off i have school tomara and i'm not even done yet!! but no worries i wouldn't leave w/o at least posting something! so here is just the flute part

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mk25jt
http://www.mediafire.com/?0xxniccyeyj
and tomara i'll record myself and make the flute piece sound better but that ^^ is what it at least sounds like haha at least i posted something but i will have everything tomara! and for those who can't download i'll post it on YT tomara! GOOD NITE MY JLR SISTERS!! <3 HUGS AND KISSES!
^^ it'll sound better tomara! hahaha
augh! more JLR! pleaseplease do upload to yt, i will love you forever, lol! :lol: have a great night! <3

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Van I've decided that I'm going to try and tone down my wanting to capture Harit. Apparently someone feels a little "raped by words" LMAO I failed to notcie. :loool: :loool: :loool:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Van I've decided that I'm going to try and tone down my wanting to capture Harit. Apparently someone feels a little "raped by words" LMAO I failed to notcie. :loool: :loool: :loool:
Yes... I remember those words "raped by words". :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
I think that is why Aum won't come here to chat with us girl, he so afriad of what he's going to read.. :ph34r:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
whos the man, Van??? lmao
yea, who knows we might see this on some channel .... ;) and have to do this---> :ph34r:
AMI if you don't want to be the man, it is OK, starry can be the man... :loool:

Hi starry!!!! I see you sweetie, come out come out where ever you are. :unsure: :unsure:
Dont tell me you forgot to log out again.

jjinxx

lol, when i read the words
"Aum raped by words"
I loled! then I felt a little sorry for the guy...THEN I felt really goofy cuz I want to participate in this activity! LOOOOOL!
augh...no matter what's been going on in here, haha, it would totally rock my world if Aum and Aff were to join in.. ;)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol Van.

Starry are you working on another wallie?

man i think im staring at the screen too long my head starting to hurt... :wacko: :(

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
van I know your not trying to make a move on Krit! He's off limits! Get off my YT! :loool: :loool: :loool: jk jk
Can't help it if he keep calling me.. :loool:

Don't worry my sweet Moh, Van have only one heart to give to Harit(Aum) only.

But Krit is a very good kisser, huh!!!! :tease: