Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

chenling

sarNie Adult
I was re-watching JLR. And noticed that, when HArit and Soriya were alone together or in other people's presence (except for Sansenee), he would call her by her full name. You just can't tell how much love was there when he uttered her name :wub: . But in front of Sansanee, harit would called soriya "so" only. Another intereseting part, when Sansanee tried to kiss Harit, he gradually moved his face from her. She ended kissing the edge of his cheek. But when he was around soriya, he would almost lose his self control. I guess if there is a scene where soriya would kiss him, I don;t think he would just only give his cheek.....hehehehe.....
if they did have a scene like that, she would need to just grab a hold of him..just like he would do with her, pull him close and kiss the you know what out of him, shock him a little.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I was re-watching JLR. And noticed that, when HArit and Soriya were alone together or in other people's presence (except for Sansenee), he would call her by her full name. You just can't tell how much love was there when he uttered her name :wub: . But in front of Sansanee, harit would called soriya "so" only. Another intereseting part, when Sansanee tried to kiss Harit, he gradually moved his face from her. She ended kissing the edge of his cheek. But when he was around soriya, he would almost lose his self control. I guess if there is a scene where soriya would kiss him, I don;t think he would just only give his cheek.....hehehehe.....
I'll be looking for that when I watch it again! Thanks for pointing it out!!!!!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Have to go read the fanfic-- that's what we're all talking about, right?

I still love the scene when Harit "meets" Soraya in Sunsanee's house he says "What's your name." and then later says all super slow: "Oh... Soraya." Oh, love the way he says her name in that scene--surprised he didn't knock Sunsanee out and pounce on Soraya already. *LOL*

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
:dude: :yahoo: :clap: :kiss: coool....cant wait!!

Edit: ps. not just the peck on the cheek/forehead or the nose rubbing right
(would it be too much to ask for, if they can do like Chakrit in Yaowarat?! :p )

chenling

sarNie Adult
Have to go read the fanfic-- that's what we're all talking about, right?

I still love the scene when Harit "meets" Soraya in Sunsanee's house he says "What's your name." and then later says all super slow: "Oh... Soraya." Oh, love the way he says her name in that scene--surprised he didn't knock Sunsanee out and pounce on Soraya already. *LOL*

i loved that scene as well starryXing....the way he was looking at her, you'd of thought San would have noticed that..the only person who did pick up was her friend..can't remember his name lol...everytime Harit looked at So it was like he was going to pounce on her....

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
starry thats my favorite scene too! gosh it makes me :blush: everytime I see it...He's so cute in that scene..Something about his voice in that scene that makes him so....irresistible :drool:

chenling

sarNie Adult
:dude: :yahoo: :clap: :kiss: coool....cant wait!!
Edit: ps. not just the peck on the cheek/forehead or the nose rubbing right
(would it be too much to ask for, if they can do like Chakrit in Yaowarat?! :p )
:loool: of course its not too much to ask!! no worries my dear i will add some steam to it!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
starry thats my favorite scene too! gosh it makes me :blush: everytime I see it...He's so cute in that scene..Something about his voice in that scene that makes him so....irresistible :drool:
Yeah! His voice is irresistible.
Hmmm... that makes me wonder... do you girls think my family would think I'm nuttier than nuts if I go make that my ringtone? Everytime it rings, it'll say: "Oh... Soraya" all slow and sensual. :) Sends tingles (but in a good way) down my spine.
I think my sisters will stop talking to me if my ringtones comes out like that-- or they'll be too embarrased to call me in public. Hee... hee.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:loool: :loool: no starry it's not nutty I remember Rain had this song inturlude thing and he said "I love you" and oh my damn I had that as my ringtone for the longest time. I didnt care if people thought I was crazy. I was so happy I can imaine having that as my ringtone too! oooohhhhh sorrriiiyyyaaa lllaaaaa! OMG :yahoo: It's getting me exctied! I think I will make it as my ringtone! lol..Now I've got to go find one of Chakrit's sexy voice and make a ringtone of that too! :loool: :yahoo:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol Moh! that'll be cool...should i go find one where So says Harits name??? except there it'll be harsh since theres more of those scenes unless i can find the part where she is kinda pleading for mercy... :p

man i should read* first before i post lmao ....errr

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Ahhh... I see wishbone!! (oops, I think she's gone now). But I see sarN. Hi sarN!

Whew... ice cream girl. At least you & ami don't think I'm crazy to make up a talking ringtone. :)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yea youre not crazy Starry...look on our phone ...you want one of those phrase you have to pay for it <_< ...but its free since we're creating em ^_^

i think its a smart move actually :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
just to let ya guy know . i ask Aum about the ending scene at his board . i hope he reply back to me :lol: