Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Hanging at Harit's private island with us girls. I'm there!!!!! Can I bring Pinky and Kat English too(Cat Fight)? :loool:
Ok, I will see u there. Yeah, you can bring them, it our entertainment while we have crab and other sea foods dinner. :loool: Hope no one wig got pull off. :loool:

hellomelia

sarNie Hatchling
i just want to comment ya real quick
Ya sarnies have the cutest / funniest comment ever . If anyone reading in this thread how can they not love this thread at all ??? Seriously , in all my years i host this site i never have this much laughter and smile w/ the member of SW ( even though i don't know 99 % of ya lmao ) . Ya are my motive to be active . This is one of the reason why i reject the 10G dat was ofter to me for sarnworld.com domain
back to u sarnies
i think we owe you a big thanks! so....THANK YOU sarN.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Wow, Sarn, THANK YOU! I started to be active on the forum again because the JLR fever spread to me. Thanks for having this place, Sarn.

I like Aum's style-that pic with the blazer looking sideways. Nice. Aff is just so pretty.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao Prisna.

i love the Kissing Ceremony idea! Lets go call Umm...it wont be any fun without him * runs from Prisna before she pulls off my wig! :loool:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
I'm going to kidnap all you JLR jungle Fever Lovers to Harit's private island for a JLR Super Party.
Hopefully, I don't kidnap the wrong person like it's your sister,brother,daughter,son,mother, or cousin like Harit did. :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:
Bai and Gayu is going to help me with this project..
Im going to need a bus to have alll you guys...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao Prisna.

i love the Kissing Ceremony idea! Lets go call Umm...it wont be any fun without him * runs from Prisna before she pulls off my wig! :loool:
Sorry girls, Um cant join this Kissing Ceremony with you girls but only me. :loool: Harin and Chai is free, anyone want them, but Raiya might take Harin soon. :loool: Yeah Ami you better run I will pull the wig and the real hair too. :loool: JK. (Warning to all the ladies who want HArit) :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm going to kidnap all you JLR jungle Fever Lovers to Harit's private island for a JLR Super Party.
Hopefully, I don't kidnap the wrong person like it's your sister,brother,daughter,son,mother, or cousin like Harit it. :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:
Bai and Gayu is busy helping me and Harit set up the party. Find someone else to help you. :lol: If You kidnap their brother and son if they only dress as a woman and thought it was our sexy JLR FEVER LOVERS! :loool: This party going be fun, it could be my TWIN babies shower! :yahoo:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Bai and Gayu is busy helping me and Harit set up the party. Find someone else to help you. :lol: If You kidnap their brother and son if they only dress as a woman and thought it was our sexy JLR FEVER LOVERS! :loool: This party going be fun, it could be my TWIN babies shower! :yahoo:
Fine!!!! Let me call Kawin since he take care of all the business for Harit, he can help me and maybe GP too once I find her from the jungle. Prisna you are soooo right, Harit can't join the Kissing Ceremony with the girls, just me... ;)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Ladies I see you all at the party later on. I have to get some rest before the TWIN and Harit( wonderful daddy to take care the babies while I chat with JLR FEVER LOVER) wake up. :loool: Goodnight and sweet dream, like I use to said, dont dream of Harit, he in my dream, if you dream of him, better start running, there be a Cat fight, if anyone got on a wig better use super glue on it. :loool: :loool: :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
we are so funny, we still stay up late discussing this lakorn after it had end for 5 days already :loool: ..
thanks RAIYA for the bua song. . i'm in the process of uploading another new mv for this lakorn .. the fever didn't die on me yet.

btw. sarN .. i hug you for now. but when they offer you 100k. i'll let you go and and sell this domain :ph34r: we can have the new server be call as sarnieworld :p

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Quick question to save me from reading 382 pages (I am going to do that next week). The person that plays Harin, is her related to Aum A. in any way? They look alike. They've been in other lakorn together. Please help me out JLR lovers? Also is Ryan Jett the one that plays Nakul?

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Ladies I see you all at the party later on. I have to get some rest before the TWIN and Harit( wonderful daddy to take care the babies while I chat with JLR FEVER LOVER) wake up. :loool: Goodnight and sweet dream, like I use to said, dont dream of Harit, he in my dream, if you dream of him, better start running, there be a Cat fight, if anyone got on a wig better use super glue on it. :loool: :loool: :loool:
Good nite Prisna and good luck tomorrow
Sorry, cant help it if Harit keep coming into my dream himself!!!!! :loool: :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Hopefully, I don't kidnap the wrong person like it's your sister,brother,daughter,son,mother, or cousin like Harit did. :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:
Im going to need a bus to have alll you guys...

lmao, hire one of those PI...dont be like Harit judging/kidnapping ppl just from a single piece of photo! :lol:

woohooo party at Harits Island! what the theme (Luau theme--- Harit will be shirtless :drool: ) err i can hear Umm's word echoing in my head :p :blush:

thought you were having dinner Raiya lol

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Fine!!!! Let me call Kawin since he take care of all the business for Harit, he can help me and maybe GP too once I find her from the jungle. Prisna you are soooo right, Harit can't join the Kissing Ceremony with the girls, just me... ;)
Maybe Kawin can do the honor for Harit to you! :loool: First couple, Prisna and Harit :kiss:, second couple Raiya and her husband, (or maybe Harin) :kiss:, third couple VAN and Kawin :kiss:, :yahoo: Who the fourth couple, maybe with Chai, Tim, Bai, and other (not HARIT) :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Good nite Prisna and good luck tomorrow
Sorry, cant help it if Harit keep coming into my dream himself!!!!! :loool: :loool:
Harit 1998, aww it sweet of him to keep coming your dream. :loool: Harit 2008 in my dream and dont like to go to other girls dream. :yahoo: :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
Quick question to save me from reading 382 pages (I am going to do that next week). The person that plays Harin, is her related to Aum A. in any way? They look alike. They've been in other lakorn together. Please help me out JLR lovers? Also is Ryan Jett the one that plays Nakul?
01. they are not relate at all - just happen to have similiar look - i saw him in previous lakorn before.
02. yup, ryan is nukhu, real brother of vicky sunisa jett.

hope this help ^^

muahah .. who like KAWIN? .. van? since when? .. didn't he played as vicky's brother in that one lakorn with num. YORD YA YEE !

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
JLR Super Party will be in March during spring break. So we are can be down there for a whole week party with sexy shirtless Harit. And I need sometime to plan out my kidnapping of all the JLR Jungle Fever Lovers and not getting the wrong person. This is going to be tough but I will make it happen. Just be ready Ladies...
Ok I think is time for bed now it's getting really late here and I have to get up early for work tomorrow too, it sucks.

Good Nite My Jungle Fever Friends

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hey Ceci, girl its hecka late and youre still up? all this staying up got caught up to me that i almost fell asleep in my chair at work! (ive been tired this whole week~ and might just try to catch up on my sleep this weekend) so i can hang out on this thread longer.

alrighty Prisna gn, sweet dreams and have fun tomorrow!

Ohh youre leaving too Van~ then i wish you a gn and sweet dreams --dont work too hard tomorrow! golly it is Saturday and youre working!? :p