Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
this isnt fair ladies....why did everyone leave when i finally get to come on? <_< :lol:

the last 4 pages really cracked me up...good thing im home alone! dont want anyone to doubt my sanity! :p

i am soooo jealous of that one girl in Umm's arm! Ceci is the piggy back ride thing true? :blink: now all i have to do is go find Umm :loool:

uh Krystal: im so disappointed :( , right after i left work at 5 i rushed over the video store to see if JLR came out in Mayura but only to find out that it didnt come out instead some old lakorn (looks like of of those back in the old days one did)...okay i am definitely going to give Mayura a call..and complain! <_<

thank you gals for sharing the clips, the pics and the links!

someone is being observative about Harit's and So's hair i see (i love it) :loool:

i wanted to say/type more ...but then i would have to go check each & every one of the post! (did i mention thats alot of work... :p )

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ok this has been bothering me for a couple days now cuz i can't remmeber where i read/seen this from i don't kno if someone posted it in the JUNGLE OF POSTS, or from chenling's story, or from the lakorn, or my dream, or i was just thinkin hahah but ok like its like the scene from the last episode when Harit and So are talkin in front of Harin's grave and i guess she has Arisoya (haha) and Harit was talkin to the baby and was like "you will never be someone else's jum leuy. only you are going to make someone your jam leuy."

^^ something like that but i don't remember where i read/seen it from i probably dreamt it :lol: haha

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Darn, Van caught me on YT so I'm "it" again...

STARRY! i'm back now! where are you! hhaha omg i love your conversation hahaa hmm hide behind you? then you'd get up close w/ Aum! hahahaha
Yeah, somebody's gotta mediate. Besides, I love JLR, but aside from that innocent kiss on the cheek, I think I can handle Aum. :)

Scared of me getting close? Hmmm, what about you stand behind me and I'll just sign language to him my conversation from across the room? (Well, first I'd have to learn sign language.) But then again... no, what if I sign and he doesn't understand? Harit speaks sign to Bai... you think Aum picked up some of that?
Maybe I'll just go watch JLR again and pick up the sign language from there.

Except my signing might go horrible wrong. Then my conversation will go something like this using Harit-to-Bai phrases from JLR:
"See that girl over there, the one with the mask? She wants to tell you she's having your baby. [insert hand signs: Do not give her water unless I tell you to.] Yep the other girl with the mask is having your other baby. That other one with the mask loves your hot bod. [insert hand signs:If you let her run away again, I will kill you!]..."
Ugh, I think you'd prefer me talking than signing? Ha ha.

HAHAHAHAA ya soo hilarious
sarN, you'll be one of the first one's I'll point out to Aum. Don't worry, I'll say nice things about you (can't chance getting banned from sarNworld. ;) ) Besides, I'll have to explain why all the other girls are just wearing a mask and you're wearing multiple masks & all bundled up. ^_^ Just kidding!! You know we all love reading your R rated comments(and your not the only one-- remember the birds, that was something entertaining. ^_^) sarNworld wouldn't be the same without you! :D :D

the last 4 pages really cracked me up...good thing im home alone! dont want anyone to doubt my sanity! :p
We're not "crazy." Remember, some of us are just having drooly moments, some have moments of lightheadness and faint away (to return a couple minutes later), some are pregnant, others are just swating Harit flies. In other words, we're only halfway to being crazy (which is totally not the same thing yet. LOL.)

And don't forget those at the ice cream/yogurt shop. Yipee!!!!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Oh boy, starry is here I got go hide in the jungle with GP!!! :lol:

Offtopic:
I was reading the thread on the new lakorn where Aum and Aff is pairing up together. My heart was beating so fast because it seem like no one was sure of Aum and Aff was going to pair together and he might be with Ploy instead, very confusing. But I think there going to be together now, :yahoo: :yahoo: after reading 10 pages to get the answer. Me Soooo HaPPY!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Hi amikrazie!!!!
Was busy running around looking for GP and trying to hide from starry.. LOL

Prisna must be very busy with her babies. Miss her....

I don't think Raiya will make in here today... Miss her too

Wonder where is cecilia and Sarn?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i thought i saw your name in there ...so you were reading huh...i didnt even start from the first page...but now after reading yours i will this weekend.

hiding? seems like everyone is hiding tonight. when everyone decides to come out, holler k? i will be on here & yt.

Sarn was here for a bit and took off again... ^_^

LaLa_ i forgot to ask you where u saw Panadda and Patson..i miss them in LA! <_< my cousin gave me a last min notice...so i couldnt make it!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Hey amikrazie,
Is a very quiet nite, I guess is just you and me. :huh:
Planning to rewatch JLR in khmer this weekends from sweetie21 but Im so annoy by they voices. They crack me up with the voices. :loool: :loool:
Yes... I can't wait when it come out with Mayura Production.. :yahoo: :yahoo: I very like they voices...

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
this is one the best lakorn to start off 2008..Aum & Aff just look so freaken cute together..love the chemistry & everything..this lakorn has gotten me falling more for Aum..hehe truly hope to see more of them two together again=]

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
yea its hard trying to get into their voices...really hard! its me, you and Starry... :p
You know, everytime before I go to bed I have to watch at least one clip of JLR, I need to hear or see Harit before heading off to bed. I always sleep so good after that... Sexy Harit :drool: :drool: :drool:
I see starry let me put on my mask so she dont see me.. :ph34r: :ph34r:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
this is one the best lakorn to start off 2008..Aum & Aff just look so freaken cute together..love the chemistry & everything..this lakorn has gotten me falling more for Aum..hehe truly hope to see more of them two together again=]
Same here!!!!! I saw Aum in other lakorns before but he never caught my eyes but now oh my god drooling... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Love JLR is the best lakorn for me so far. And still not over this lakorn yet!!! :( :( :( I don't know how to let go of Harit and move on.. LOL
starry still here???? :ph34r:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
man, notice how many girls are falling for Umm already (even the ones that are taken :p :loool: )

LOL Van , youve already been caught (the mask wont do) :lol:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
man, notice how many girls are falling for Umm already (even the ones that are taken :p :loool: )

LOL Van , youve already been caught (the mask wont do) :lol:
I know it so crazy are these girls are going nuts and falling for My Aum!!! :loool:
starry is being very quiet, she is sneaking around trying to find me. :ph34r:
amikrazie she can't caught me.

Contagious

sarNie Egg
I'm so in LOVE with this Lakorn. It got me hook on to Aum & Aff. haha.. THey're so CUTE. They make such an adorable couple. hehe..I would rate this Lakorn 10+. It's really worth watching. Also worth shedding a tear for. The ending was Darn Sweet. hahaa..I still want to watch another lakorn of them being the main couples. Anyone know of any other lakorn with them being the main couples? or are there going to be anymore? I'm just so in love with Harit. hahaa..He's just so HOT!!OOHHH..lol.x
P.S. YES!!! I'm one of them girls out there that is falling for Aum. hhaaha..

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Same here!!!!! I saw Aum in other lakorns before but he never caught my eyes but now oh my god drooling... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Love JLR is the best lakorn for me so far. And still not over this lakorn yet!!! :( :( :( I don't know how to let go of Harit and move on.. LOL
starry still here???? :ph34r:
Yeah, I'm still here. I'm trying to work on new poster on photoshop.

*Reaches out for Van.* Did I get you yet? If not, I'll be back. I have to let my sister go online for a bit. I've been stealing all internet time for myself lately. :dude:

Will go listen to JLR songs. Be right back!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao Sarn, (darnit my fingers got excited and hit the enter button too soon)

anyways i was saying we all fell for them (Umm & Aff) i will have to read that other thread later this weekend..to catch up to everyone.

Starry...mind teaching me. that help topic only confuses me more.. <_<

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Starry, girl you are too funny! Crack me up with that conversation with you Aum and all the JLR ladies...hahahaha you would have to be mediator bc all them would attack him in a sec! I like the idea of just a peck on the cheek...awww that's so sweet...but yeah doesn't matter if we're taken or not, we are all falling for him!

To the rest of my JLR infested family...love all the comments...keep them coming, they are making my Friday night! Too bad I missed GP, I could have tagged her but I see Van!!!

Ami- good to see your back, haven't talked to you in awhile...but yeah too many posts to reply too so just gonna write my own new one!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
im falling for Soyia in the lakorn..... :wub: she HOT
Sarn you so funny!!!! LOL
Every one are drooling and falling for Harit but Sarn is like I'm falling for Soraya. :loool: :loool: Too Funny

Hey Raiya,
You make it!!!! So glad to see you!!! :clap: :clap: