Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

whiterose81

sarNie Elites
its end already we are not going to stop talking about our lakorn huh!!!!!!!
Yup one of the best remake lakorn...... got to love it ...... I cant wait to see our Aum and Aff together again......................

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh boy, starry is here I got go hide in the jungle with GP!!! :lol:

Offtopic:
I was reading the thread on the new lakorn where Aum and Aff is pairing up together. My heart was beating so fast because it seem like no one was sure of Aum and Aff was going to pair together and he might be with Ploy instead, very confusing. But I think there going to be together now, :yahoo: :yahoo: after reading 10 pages to get the answer. Me Soooo HaPPY!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Hi amikrazie!!!!
Was busy running around looking for GP and trying to hide from starry.. LOL

Prisna must be very busy with her babies. Miss her....

I don't think Raiya will make in here today... Miss her too

Wonder where is cecilia and Sarn?
Yes sweety I was busy with the babies but Harit keep me up more the babies. :blush: :loool: I miss you and other girls. I cant help myself so I have to log on and said HI to everyone, which I'm suppose to edit my science fair project and tomorrow it science fair day, so BUSY!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Just wanted to share the song from my MV...it's "Wong Glom" by Bua Chompoo Ford

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZQ8IKV5T

This is the other song I used...Nickelback, "Savin' Me"

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q7OUPWSH

I just saw AMI...now she's gone again...guess she's not playing tag with us hmmm...yeah i made it back onto the thread but only for a bit longer...need to catch up on my sleep...been a hard week at work and no JLR to see me through (sighs)...but you guys ROCK BIG TIME!!!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Yes sweety I was busy with the babies but Harit keep me up more the babies. :blush: :loool: I miss you and other girls. I cant help myself so I have to log on and said HI to everyone, which I'm suppose to edit my science fair project and tomorrow it science fair day, so BUSY!
Good Luck Prisna!!!! Hope you get first place!!!!! Harit, the babies, and all of us girls will cheer for you... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Just wanted to share the song from my MV...it's "Wong Glom" by Bua Chompoo Ford

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZQ8IKV5T
This is the other song I used...Nickelback, "Savin' Me"

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q7OUPWSH

I just saw AMI...now she's gone again...guess she's not playing tag with us hmmm...yeah i made it back onto the thread but only for a bit longer...need to catch up on my sleep...been a hard week at work and no JLR to see me through (sighs)...but you guys ROCK BIG TIME!!!
im still here...i went away to reply Vans pm, too many windows open this laptop might freeze on me again lol

Raiya i dont see you on the chat thing (r u on?)--the hide~n~seek game is fun :p thats y im in and out too :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yea Prisna good luck on your Science Fair (sounds interesting wish i can join u and cheer u on) but we can cheer for u here! ^_^

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
yea Prisna good luck on your Science Fair (sounds interesting wish i can join u and cheer u on) but we can cheer for u here! ^_^
Thank Ami!

Where is my sweet VAN, CECILIA,SARN,and GP? Maybe they packing right now, they might babysitting my TWIN while I'm gone with Harit. :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
i just want to comment ya real quick

Ya sarnies have the cutest / funniest comment ever . If anyone reading in this thread how can they not love this thread at all ??? Seriously , in all my years i host this site i never have this much laughter and smile w/ the member of SW ( even though i don't know 99 % of ya lmao ) . Ya are my motive to be active . This is one of the reason why i reject the 10G dat was ofter to me for sarnworld.com domain

back to u sarnies

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Thank Ami!

Where is my sweet VAN, CECILIA,SARN,and GP? Maybe they packing right now, they might babysitting my TWIN while I'm gone with Harit. :lol:
Yes... the rest of the girls are going to babysit for you and Harit bUt I'm going to party with you and my Harit too. :loool: :loool: :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Ya sarnies have the cutest / funniest comment ever . If anyone reading in this thread how can they not love this thread at all ??? Seriously , in all my years i host this site i never have this much laughter and smile w/ the member of SW ( even though i don't know 99 % of ya lmao ) . Ya are my motive to be active . This is one of the reason why i reject the 10G dat was ofter to me for sarnworld.com domain
back to u sarnies
Awww, I'm so touch, I try not to cry but I have too. :lmao: SARN, you are so sweet and nice :kiss:. I feel the same, I have alot of fun with everyone (rather chat than do my homeworks). Everyone here are so kind, lovely, and down to earth. I love everyone dearly even though I know everyone 99% but I hope that one day we can hang out together at the mall. Want to shou out, Thank you everyone who been so kind and sweet to me! I will cherish this moments.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww Sarn, your post made me all teary...that is soooo sweet of you. i'm glad you didnt sell the site neither.

i know huh Prisna, Sarn is just too sweet!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes... the rest of the girls are going to babysit for you and Harit bUt I'm going to party with you and my Harit too. :loool: :loool: :loool:
Sweety you stay with the other girls. Just me and Harit but if you going with us I will said that you my older daughter. :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
missy we should be hanging out at the beach...the mall too many ppls lol

lets go to the beach in San Diego its beautiful there..the east coast folks gotta fly down here lol

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Awww dang you make me want to cry now...it's has been really wonderful...i've had so many good evenings bc of this thread...you guys really made my nights so much better with your posts, pictures, comments, and all the craziness that is this thread. Mad props to everyone for their contributions...I LOVE IT ALL!!!

Thanks sarN for not selling the site...you make it such a nice place for all us to hang out and laugh the night away :lol:

Hugs to all you gals in here!!! :wub:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh goody...i finally made it to one of the hugging ceremony!

Raiya: after reading Sarns post i almost cried too!

BIG HUGS GALS!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Ok, Sarn,Raiya, Prisna, and amikrazie group hugs.. It had been a great pleasure getting to chat with you lovely ladies. You girls and JLR really touched my heart. Group Hugs!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss:
Ooooh, hugs and kisses for starry too...

Love you guys My JLR JUNGLE FEVER FRIENDS!!!!!!!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
missy we should be hanging out at the beach...the mall too many ppls lol

lets go to the beach in San Diego its beautiful there..the east coast folks gotta fly down here lol
Maybe at my house, Harit is my hubby his house is my like too, remember he have an private island and the pearl farm. :loool:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Maybe at my house, Harit is my hubby his house is my like too, remember he have an private island and the pearl farm. :loool:
Hanging at Harit's private island with us girls. I'm there!!!!! Can I bring Pinky and Kat English too(Cat Fight)? :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Awww dang you make me want to cry now...it's has been really wonderful...i've had so many good evenings bc of this thread...you guys really made my nights so much better with your posts, pictures, comments, and all the craziness that is this thread. Mad props to everyone for their contributions...I LOVE IT ALL!!!

Thanks sarN for not selling the site...you make it such a nice place for all us to hang out and laugh the night away :lol:

Hugs to all you gals in here!!! :wub:

oh goody...i finally made it to one of the hugging ceremony!
Raiya: after reading Sarns post i almost cried too!
BIG HUGS GALS!

Ok, Sarn,Raiya, Prisna, and amikrazie group hugs.. It had been a great pleasure getting to chat with you lovely ladies. You girls and JLR really touched my heart. Group Hugs!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss:
Ooooh, hugs and kisses for starry too...

Love you guys My JLR JUNGLE FEVER FRIENDS!!!!!!!!
Aww, IT SO SWEET OF YOU LADIES! :kiss: Ami made a hugging ceremony maybe I can made a Kissing Ceremony.

BIG KISS TO SARN,RAIYA,VAN,CECILIA,GP,STARRY,CHENLING,AMI,TWINKY,AND JLR JUNGLE FEVER FRIENDS! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
back to u sarnies
Thanks sarN! Never had this much fun before in my life too. Thanks for giving up the chance to be a 'thousand-naire' right now. Maybe the price will go up and you'll have to decide if you want to be a 'hundred thousand-naire', hmmm... even millionaire someday. We'll let you make the decision if it comes down to it. Just wanted you to know how much sarNworld means to us too.

*Hugs & double hugs & kisses to everyone.* *muah* *muah* :kiss: