Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
WOO! I OWN THIS PAGE HAHHAHA BEAT YOU KKRYSTAL!

wow VAN ur takin a long time to find me hahhahhaha but now i see lynda and kkrystal again =] van i keep seeing u go in and out the thread hahha

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
haah VAN's running out in the open for me to see hahahha and im blended w/ the jungle so she can't find me
GP Gayu is bring me to you, she know where you are hiding. Just a reminder watch out for Bai's animal traps... Harit took the boat out so there's no way we can take you to the hospital, so be very careful. I miss jungle island!!! :( :(

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
GP Gayu is bring me to you, she know where you are hiding. Just a reminder watch out for Bai's animal traps... Harit took the boat out so there's no way we can take you to the hospital, so be very careful. I miss jungle island!!! :( :(

hmm GAYU.........gotta take care of her BAI! hahahha take care of GAYU! ahah i watchin you fall in the trap rite now hahahhah

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
hmm GAYU.........gotta take care of her BAI! hahahha take care of GAYU! ahah i watchin you fall in the trap rite now hahahhah
I can tell someone is feeling better now from they heartache. And who is falling in the trap rite now hope is not you. I need to go in ATC to check out what all the craziness going on with all these girls with Aum.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
What can I say...those girls sure are lucky!!! Dang, they were totally up on him...I can't believe he was carrying one in his arms, the other one on his back...geez already! Why can't we do that with him! :lmao:

I want to play too!!! :lol:

GP and Van are having a field day right now, chasing each other and playing "tag your it". :p

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
I can tell someone is feeling better now from they heartache. And who is falling in the trap rite now hope is not you. I need to go in ATC to check out what all the craziness going on with all these girls with Aum.

haha go get em Van! haahha you can leave Harit w/ me to take care of him while your gone ;)

What can I say...those girls sure are lucky!!! Dang, they were totally up on him...I can't believe he was carrying one in his arms, the other one on his back...geez already! Why can't we do that with him! :lmao:

GP and Van are having a field day right now, chasing each other and playing "tag your it". :p

RAIYA'S HERE! WOO!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult

Hey Raiya!!! I know those girls are so lucky, I don't like them all over my Harit like that. :lol: Do I want to hold his arm or on his back? Oh... I want him to carrying me close to him in his sexy arms!!! :wub: :yahoo:
Man, GP is run wild in the jungle with jungle flies, hope she wouldn't get lost or fall into the waterfall like Soraya(not sure if she can swim or not).. :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. out of the hugging and carrying .. i wanna ride on his back .. why? . in korea, if someone give you a piggy ride, you'll be with them forever :wub: :loool:

found this snapshot of her sweet aff .. in the JLR thread in this one thai board ..

^giving out an interview for health magazine .. something like that ..

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Wow...never knew that! Good to know! Hmmm I wonder if I should try that out?! but yeah...i think i weight too much for my poor honey :loool:

Thanks Cecilia! Aff loosk so pretty (like always!).

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Hey Raiya!!! I know those girls are so lucky, I don't like them all over my Harit like that. :lol: Do I want to hold his arm or on his back? Oh... I want him to carrying me close to him in his sexy arms!!! :wub: :yahoo:
Man, GP is run wild in the jungle with jungle flies, hope she wouldn't get lost or fall into the waterfall like Soraya(not sure if she can swim or not).. :lol:

umm yes VAN, GP knows how to SWIM! hahah if i fall off the waterfall "YOUR" harit will have to come catch my fall hahah

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Aff looks pretty in every pictures she takes. She is a Beauty Queen !!! We're like so in love with her just the same way as we're in love with Aum. :wub: :wub: If Aff come in here to visit us hope she don't feel like she got 'rape by words' like the way Aum felt. :huh: :ph34r:
I see you too starry, do I need to go find you too.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Darn, I just missed GP! I plugged the wrong cord into my comp and lost internet connect all day and night. Ugh!!! But I'm back!
I guess that means I'm tagging Van! I see you-- you're it! :tease:

muahah. i have a feeling he stop by here and saw our explicit talks - that's why he feel 'r' by our words :p ..
but i think we're very conservative over there at atichart club . . . . or maybe i miss those thread over there . ^_^
Hmmm... I don't think I've specifically said anything too explicit yet that I need to hide from him. *Girls, get behind me with your masks. I'll be the mediator and get your message over to Aum.* Just imagine, the conversation will go something like:
"See that girl over there, the one with the mask? She wants to tell you she's having your baby. Yep the other girl with the mask is having your other baby. That other one with the mask loves your hot bod. That other one... wait, did I get her message over to you yet? She owns your left hand cause the masked one to the right of her said it was okay to share-- she owns everything but the left hand by the way...." hee hee :clap: . Oh bother! I think by this time, I'll just sit down and let the ladies rush to their man (Aum). Being mediator's gonna get tiring. Besides, who are we kidding? If Aum shows himself in here, all masks come off flying off anyways. :lol: :lol:

I love this pic. He looks so clean & dirty & dangerous at the same time. *Kiss him on right cheek.* (Don't kill me Prisna!!...:spin: ))

cecilia

Staff member
Darn, I just missed GP! I plugged the wrong cord into my comp and lost internet connect all day and night. Ugh!!! But I'm back!
Hmmm... I don't think I've specifically said anything too explicit yet that I need to hide from him. *Girls, get behind me with your masks. I'll be the mediator and get your message over to Aum.* Just imagine, the conversation will go something like:
"See that girl over there, the one with the mask? She wants to tell you she's having your baby. Yep the other girl with the mask is having your other baby. That other one with the mask loves your hot bod. That other one... wait, did I get her message over to you yet? She owns your left hand cause the masked one to the right of her said it was okay to share-- she owns everything but the left hand by the way...." hee hee :clap: . Oh bother! I think by this time, I'll just sit down and let the ladies rush to their man (Aum). Being mediator's gonna get tiring. Besides, who are we kidding? If Aum shows himself in here, all masks come off flying off anyways. :lol: :lol:
I love this pic. He looks so clean & dirty & dangerous at the same time. *Kiss him on right cheek.* (Don't kill me Prisna!!...:spin: ))
:loool: .. you're too funny .. it sure sound like ALOT of work if you're the mediator.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
STARRY! i'm back now! where are you! hhaha omg i love your conversation hahaa hmm hide behind you? then you'd get up close w/ Aum! hahahaha