Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Raindown

sarNie Egg
i think this is one of the best ending:p..and yes..i'm going to miss the fever too:(...gosh..i can't make myself close this forum yet..:p..so sad... :lmao:

sarN

sarNie Granny
im still re-living JLR last eps .. just don't want it to end :wub:

Another favorite scene . Where Harit take out the pearl bracelet and say when he see this pearl he think of her

After hearing Harit say that tear flow down her cheek ( i thought she done a good job there) she love him and she know he love her too but for Sanasnee she have to give up Harit . Sad.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
My only disappointment for this lakorn is, the kiss at the end should have been prolonged and real! ^_^

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG!!!

I TOTALLY LOVED THE ENDING. IT'S LIKE THE BESTEST ENDING EVER. I SWEAR I WAS SMILING THE WHOLE TIME. I JUST LOVE IT WHEN HARIT SAYS "SORIYA." THERE'S JUST A LOVE VIBE ALL OVER WHEN HE SAYS HER NAME, WHEREAS, WHEN HE SAYS "SUNSANEE" YOU CAN SENSE THE ANGER.

MY FAVORITE PART...I THINK THIS IS CUTEST LOVE MAKING SCENE EVER. WHEN HE SMELLED HER AND SAID "SMELLS GOOD." OMG :drool: AND THEN AS HE PROCEED TO KISS HER ON HER LIPS...GOSH, JUST THE WAY HE LOOK INTO HER EYES, THEN TO HER LIPS AND BACK TO HER EYES. ISN'T THAT JUST SO ROMANTIC?????? I REWATCHED IT A GAZILLION TIMES...LOL...SORIYA'S GORGEOUS TOO. ALL HER DRESSES LOOKED AMAZING! I LIKED THE WHITE ONE AND THE ONE DURING THE BED SCENE. THIS GIRLS IS JUST DROP DEAD GORGEOUS TO ME. I LOVE HER HAIR, HER FACE/COMPLEXION, HER LIPS, HER EYES...AND HER TINY SEXY BODY. ALSO, HARIT IS SUPER SEXY WHEN HE WAS WET FROM SAVING SORIYA AND THEN HE TOLD SAN THE TRUTH. HE'S A KEEPER! I ACTUALLY WANTED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO SAN AND TAWACHAI. I DIDN'T WANT TO END.

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YA'LL BUT I'M GOING TO BED HAPPY TONIGHT. I GOT THAT SCENE IN MY HEAD...EVERY PIECE OF DETAIL...KEKEKE...

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
okay honestly... i'm not too satisfied with the ending.... Sunisanee deserved way worser then what she's got in this lakorn..... maybe hoping he'll suffer her alittle the same way he did to Soriya @ the beginning of the lakorn..... hahhhaha

the part that made me tear up was when Soriya was talking to her mom..... then Nu-Koon heard it that she loves Harit :).... *sigh*.... sad!!

i felt as if they could of extend it alittle bit more..... i'm very disappointed that she didnt have the baby :(.... she could of made pregnancy look cute as p'Ann T..lol

i guess i'll see you all at the Sawan Bieng Thread.... hahaha dont be sad, there's gunna be more good lakorns to watch and obviously their gunna pair Aum and Aff back up again due to the success of this lakorn :)..... but until next time.... See ya Girls, Nice Chat!!!

* oh and one more thing.... the kissing scene was Weak Sauce..... :(

whiterose81

sarNie Elites
it 2:35 am i still in here reading..... gosh no more Aum and aff......... have to wait for they next lakorn...... u guys are great with pictures posted ... thank you guys...... good nite na

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Talk about a HAPPY ending! What better way to end it than to have them on the bed about to do it! lol I LOVE it!! Finally an ending that doesn't have to do with a beach or a beautiful sunset..ugh I am SO OVER THAT. I LOVED all of AFF's outfits in the later scene's..she's soo damn pretty! Her look is so versitial..she can look mature but can also appear young and innocent..in that scene where she found out the truth that Joy wasn't the person who saved her..she was crying like a little girl..it was kinda touching in a way. I also totally LOVED the way Aum looked in that scene where he got punched by Ryan..he was looking HOT in that blue polo shirt..too bad it was only a short scene.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
So she has the necklace, the earring, and the ring. He should of kept the bracelet too it. Lolz the ending was project arisoya in the making man.

Serenity

sarNie Egg
I'm going through withdrawal. gr..........

how's everyone dealing with it?
Yah, I might be going through a withdrawal for awhile due getting myself back on track with my studies. I've been suffering through school. It worth it though. I love how all the characters portayal their roles pretty well. I LOVE the cast and hoping to see them all in (more) lakorn together again. Especially Aum and Aff.

If anyone (Wishboniko) selling the sub verison please let me (and others) knows. I definitely going to buy it along with the thai and khmer. LOVE THIS LAKORN!

Thank you to ALL who contribute to screencaps, summary, spoilers, pictures, artworks...(sorry if I forgot anything else).

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
^^ we can always spam in here. Ahaha can I get the permission from the sarn lady please. Makes me want to write a fanfic of part 2.

I have something in mind where sansanee will get marry and have her own child but she'll live a life of dread and guilt that cause her to withdraw from the society. Her child will be the p'ek. He loves his parents but he feels sad because his mom is always sad and crying. She would isolated herself in the house. One day he decided to find out what was wrong with his mom. He goes and ask his grandmother. The grandmother of course still holding a grudge against soriya and sister. She will tell her grandson a different story. Since he has never met his aunt soriya and harit before he believes every single word his grandmother tells him. He was mad and furiated but he didn't have any plans in mind yet. Fate brings him to meet with arisoya(harit and soriya's first daughter). It was then jumleuyrak part 2 starts.

ahaha what you think?

nophankh

sarNie Adult
^^ we can always spam in here. Ahaha can I get the permission from the sarn lady please. Makes me want to write a fanfic of part 2.

I have something in mind where sansanee will get marry and have her own child but she'll live a life of dread and guilt that cause her to withdraw from the society. Her child will be the p'ek. He loves his parents but he feels sad because his mom is always sad and crying. She would isolated herself in the house. One day he decided to find out what was wrong with his mom. He goes and ask his grandmother. The grandmother of course still holding a grudge against soriya and sister. She will tell her grandson a different story. Since he has never met his aunt soriya and harit before he believes every single word his grandmother tells him. He was mad and furiated but he didn't have any plans in mind yet. Fate brings him to meet with arisoya(harit and soriya's first daughter). It was then jumleuyrak part 2 starts.

ahaha what you think?
ewwwwwww...NO....they are 2nd cousins.....no!!!!! The story sounds great, if they weren't cousins.
NO incest stories.

sorry Kkrystal

what about Sansanee's son hooking up with Nu-Goon's daughter.
Instead of torturing Arisoya, he messed with Nu-Goon's daughter, believing she is Arisoya.
He falls in love with her,but because he knows that his cousin, he starts to develop conflicting feelings.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult

ahaha what you think?

that's soooo cute!!! but I feel bad though, it's always soriya's side that gets tortured...why not flip it around and have arisoya torture the dude! I'd like to see one where the girl kicks ass and the dude is the jam leuy!!!

gosh, it's been such a long time since I've seen a really good lakorn and I'm so sad now that it's ended...I didn't want it to end, I actually was wishing they'd drag it but they didn't...great lakorn though, great cast, and cute ending...I was thinking, another beach ending? but it'll be okay since the lakorn is so good, but actually no beach ending...awesome!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
ahaha i didn't think about the 2nd cousin ahah i was thinking more of you know how most people count bloods through the father side. If the they are cousin on the guy side then they are cousin cousin but since sansanee are girl cousin and both married off their bloodline of their kids is more toward the father. Lolz know what I mean?

ahaha i didn't say he'll torture arisoya. He'll kidnap her but i didn't say whose torturing who.

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling

ahaha what you think?
That's not bad, sound like a good sequel but than you have to fast forward like 20yrs for the kids to be all grown up and it's actually interesting cause that something you would find story wise in a thai lakorn. I guess you could pick who you want as pra'nang also that would be nice.

Just finish the ending love it, i'm very please with it cause it's hard to enjoy like 95% of endings to lakorn cause it's usually just okay but not cute or sweet between the pra'nangs. To me it didn't drag out the story and the whole truth came out accordingly and everybody that was good was okay at the end. Both chai and ryan charaters finally finds the truth out but are able to deal with it and move on and as for sunsanee i don't think you can punish someone anymore even though we want her to suffer more maybe be like boontai but she so shallow that no matter what the truth is it's always gonna be about her and what others did to her, the same goes to her mom. Still love the part where she try to warn harit that so is used goods makes me laugh :lol: at that cause he's the one the took it in the first place. Aff also looks really pretty at the end with her pearls on and cute dresses she look like the lady of the house or make that island. The ending was on the cheesy note but still good and how many lakorn have ending were the pra'nang are sleeping together :D .

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
wow totally forgot they would be related so yeah no incest story, bloodline to close they gonna have abnormal kids if they did maybe changed it to like a stepson or something that loves sunsanee like a real mom!!!