Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

kayti

sarNie Egg
i have set my alarm clock to wake me up at 5 am just incase i decide to hit the snooze button...(imma try to stay awake but incase i fall asleep back up plan^)

(Ceci) i wont miss it if i wake up at 9-9:30 am Sunday morning lol

kayti we're in the same timezone here. u either will have to stay up late or wake up early :p

Thank you amikrazie. I guess I'll set my alarm clock at 5:20 am on Monday morning to watch it since i don't start school yet.........thank goodness..... ^_^

This site and lakorn makes you go crazy :p
it is like everyday constantly checking this site if there is any new post about JLR........This lakorn was like the first i was so addicted that i would actually wake up really early to watch it.......OMG i guess i have the JRL FEVER!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^it's hard to let go of the fever once you're infect. no cure found yet .. :( ..
just for fun, let's count who's waking up to watch it ..

Me
Ayu
Ami
Kayti
Raiya
Lynda
Sunny

who else?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Raiya might...

awww i just saw the commercial of Aff & Umm on maxnet...how do you get over the Fever when the commercial or their beautiful /sexy faces keep coming up... :wub:

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I'm so involve with this lakorn. Jungle fever!!! lol We're in a state of emergency. hehe jk

I'm new to this forum and I couldn't help but to read many of the posts. 343 pages!!! no...not that I read 343 pages lol but I read some pages. Hahah.

I was wondering if any of you guys have Facebook or Myspace? If so, I think we should create a group there.
Only 1 episode left :arrg:

Hiihih I hope this fever will continue to burn as hot as before even though this series will end tomorrow.
I'm like you guys!!! :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn:
:clap:
If there isn't, I think one of you ladies wouldn't mind to make some Arisoya(s). :ph34r: ^_^

chenling

sarNie Adult
lynda, the preview is the same only like 2 clips are different. plus it went too fast
right now, they have rita/rome/noon/mart's lakorn on .. LOl ..
anyway, here's another big version of the previous scan for the HARITH lovers

and for sarN .. and fans of AFF ...
wow...*faints* he's a fine man and she's lovely as always!!!! thanks for sharing cecilia!!! U rock!

sarN

sarNie Granny
I just wanted to share a pic of AFF at the SUPAWAHONG awards, this morning. Our morning, their night.

She's pretty in white.
This is the cast of King Naresuan. I think Aff played a princess in this movie.

The dress in full.
hahah everyone wear black but she in white and she STOOD out !! SoOOOO pretty . i love the dresss !!!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
^it's hard to let go of the fever once you're infect. no cure found yet .. :( ..
just for fun, let's count who's waking up to watch it ..

Me
Ayu
Ami
Kayti
Raiya
Lynda
Sunny

who else?
I think we all should get up tomorrow and watch it, make it like is the super bowl party but it's JLR super party. I bring eggs... :loool: Can't wait Cant wait. Very happy but crying at the same time cuz tomorrow is the ending. :lmao: :lmao:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Awww miss you too! we seem to always cross paths and when i do see you, you are fighting over Harit with all the other gals on this thread...i'm surprised i haven't seen Van, Moh, or Prisna in here yet...you four know how to get it started with all your plans to kidnap him and leave us on the island with just chompoo and gayu!
Hi Sweet Raiya!!! Just got off work. Good Prisna is not in here yet, so I can rest for a bit before going crazy with her again. :lol: Im so glad I'm off tomorrow maybe I stay in here all nite, Maybe. I love Aff too but I leave her for the lesbo girls, me all the way for Harit :wub: .
GP your lists is up to 307 OMG.... By the way, yes Harit is mine even though Prisna doesn't agree, doesn't matter she is not in here right now, so he's MINE sometime Soraya.. :lol:
Aff just looks lovely in that white dress, a perfect Thai woman. :wub:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hahahah...my brother would say that to me all the time when i was younger.hahaha...my addiction started early.

lol, usually i would stay up late or all morning sometimes to watch em...but this is gonna be my first time catching it live...

i was also called a loser... <_< whatever...i say!!!

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
lol, usually i would stay up late or all morning sometimes to watch em...but this is gonna be my first time catching it live...

i was also called a loser... <_< whatever...i say!!!
Hi amikrazie!!! Have you visit me at YT yet?? "we should just sit back and watch until they both get tired so that "we" get Harit at the end " I remember this line amikrazie, I don't think So... Heheheh No more special Harit tea for you. :loool: No.. i still love you, I will still make tea for you when you dont feel good, maybe.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi amikrazie!!! Have you visit me at YT yet?? "we should just sit back and watch until they both get tired so that "we" get Harit at the end " I remember this line amikrazie, I don't think So... Heheheh No more special Harit tea for you. :loool:

lmao^ i was just rephrasing what i had said last night (Princess asked ... ^_^ )

i did briefy, and since you mention it i will go right now.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Aff's got that face where the more you see of her the more you like her...

Princess: 'the two birds with one stone' was cause last night Prisna & Van were talking about who will get Harit (all to themselves)...i said that we should just sit back and watch until they both get tired so that "we" get Harit at the end :lol:

yea, i stayed up was stalking Umm at the ATC but he didnt log on atleast i dont think he did...i saw Moh earlier this morning too lol

i gotta see what the problem is with my sisters laptop i cant seem to see the image from the
3 tvonline site. :( <_<

hahah yea i kno wut u meant i was just sayin how that reminded me of Harit's saying w/ the fish :lol:

hahah Van o girl you need to get it straight Harith isn't YOURS he's MINE hahhahahhah you just think he is :lol:

WOO! JLR PARTY! haha ima try to catch it live w/ ya'll but i don't kno wut time zone i'm in hahah how sad is that? i'll figure it out

YAY! i see Van in here! girl come spam w/ me :lol:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
hahah yea i kno wut u meant i was just sayin how that reminded me of Harit's saying w/ the fish :lol:
hahah Van o girl you need to get it straight Harith isn't YOURS he's MINE hahhahahhah you just think he is :lol:

WOO! JLR PARTY! haha ima try to catch it live w/ ya'll but i don't kno wut time zone i'm in hahah how sad is that? i'll figure it out
YAY! i see Van in here! girl come spam w/ me :lol:
GP,did you say you going to have a new plan to steal Harit from me and Prisna. Sorry I ruin your good plan last time. Bring it on Sister!!! :lol:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
[/size]300. we're all going to try to catch the last episode live tomorrow and the DAY COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN
301. we love Aff so much we sound like lesbiens but who could blame us? hahahah
302. we gotten in so much trouble w/ our parents from being on the computer so long
303. we've gotten used to all the words and BB codes while typing our posts/replies
304. we constantly forget what we're supposed to be doing b/c JLR is distracting us
[/size]305. we might just have to start a AFF group for us girls to be "lesbo" HAHHA
306. we all LOVE CHENLING'S STORY!!
307. we've synced photos/videos/clips of JLR onto our iPods

308. JLR SLUMBER PARTY TONIGHT! WOO!
309. JLR is our ultimate comfort ZONE
310. NO ONE is getting ne sleep in here tonite haha DRINKIN SOME COFFEE!!!
311. you have figured out your time zone just so you know when you can catch JLR live
312. we are what you call THE SISTERS OF JLR
313. our favorite foods have become: EGGS, COFFEE, ICE CREAM/GELATO, YOUGURT, COFFEE <-- JLR FOOD!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
:eek: CHENLING's in here!! girl i love you! hahha ur story is sooooooooo good! i can't believe you left us hangin like that hahah i even added you to my list :D

Van hahah girl i'm workin on it hehe :lol: wut u got