Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i no yes plz keep this website... im like n love wit this site... plz keep it... everyone loves this site... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
Well they were saying that Aff felt uncomfortable doing the shoot.
At first she refused to do it, and then the higher up people came and tried to convince her to do it.
They finally convinced her and the result is the steamy pictures. hehehehe...
hahah .. but instead of her blushing, he's blushing instead ..
WELL, she did a good job, those are HOT pictures of them :drool:
thank you for the translation na kha :wub:

sarN, i love the site too but it takes alot of work to make a fortune.
it take second to create a site. so if they offer you ALOT OF MONEY for it and
have the money cash/deposit in your account then i would say SELL IT ..
*don't kill me na but it takes alot of work to make that much*
we can always make another site call sarN.com with discuss spell correctly :loool:
whatever you decide is fine .. sarNworld mean alot to me too since i've been here for a long time :wub:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
i'm heading home - but wanna share this here .. keep on drooling :drool: .. where's VAN hand her a bib ahead of time

^he is so DROP DEAD HANDSOME IN HERE *fainted*
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Cecilia, girl you know me so well!!! Don't worry cecilia I come prepare this time, got my bib and a big beach towel too. :loool:

nophankh

sarNie Adult

A picture of Aum, taken yesterday, being grilled by journalist about Pinky.
They wanted know if he took Pinky on a one on one trip to Phuket.
He is totally denying it and saying it was a personal trip, but rather a business trip.
He happened to take up work at Phuket and so did she.

Well, I just wanted to share some pics while we wait for JLR finale.

cecilia

Staff member
^hm ..no comment on top :loool: on a brighter note : SUNNY at spicy made this new mv ..
the story goes said:
My second JLR mv actually this is my second last too, I plan to do three altogether, I have one more song next, Harit probably makes it up for this one since the last one he'll be begging her or trying to get back to her ... anyways in this one Harit kind of cheat OR likes someone else besides Soriya laugh.gif I had a hard time finding scenes of Harit smiling and having a good time with Joy though Spicy_10.gif but hope it works out

Harit & Soriya used to be past lovers, their pearl bracelet of course is a representation of their love ... ok one day Harit met with Sunsanee and likes her right away as well rolleyes.gif .... Soriya knows this person and often think, Sunsanee is a better choice than her .. so she tries to push him away to Sunsanee as well, like tries to break it off with Harit but deep inside she cheer for him to return as well lol Spicy_10.gif Although she is sadden and left upset because she loves him just as much but she willing to give him to someone better ... in the end, Harit really did broke it off with Soriya like she had wanted and asks for the bracelet back, which Soriya throw it back to him while Harit & Sunsanee goes away and be together

I don't know if the MV reflects this 'suppose' to be storyline but let's hope so... I spent two days on it

Credit: Sunny or Phew at Spicy ll Sarnworld​

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
here the email ~~~ it could be a scam or fraud who know cuz i don't trust online offter dat much

................................................................................

Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 13:14:31 -0500
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by gmail.com. Learn more
To: sok_sarn@yahoo.com
Subject: sarnworld.com domain purchase

Hello,

My name is Eric White and I am very interested in your domain name, sarnworld.com. We, at Decimedia Inc., specialize in domain names and would like to add your domain to our portfolio.

I am giving you a serious offer of 10,000 USD cash for the domain name as well as all additional Escrow.com fees covered.

Please let me know.

--
Regards,
Eric White
Director of Business Development
Eric@DeciMedia.com

................................................................................

*shrug* maybe soopmi was offer but they decline cuz it take time to create a active site and ppl come to recongize the website name cuz i remeber i started w/ only 3 member now it almost at 10,000

Yea Sarn KeeP tHe Site..... ^_^ I Got No REason Why But I Feel Like I JuxWanted u To Keep The Sitee Thay All

sarN

sarNie Granny
Girl keep the site....Sarnworld has a lot of potential. It's worth more than 10G.
If we really work with it, I think we can get up to $1 million bid.
Seriously!

What I like about sarnworld is that it connects me to my southeast asia heritage.

Soompi is for koreans.
Asianfanatics is for Chinese people, I think.

Sarnworld is for the marginalized southeast asians to unite.
I swear it's so hard to bring us together.
I think we add more stuff to the introduction page, this forum would attract more people.

memorable moments at sarnworld
I remember this one time, me and some other lao people were talking about Lao history in depth and I was so surprise to read about my lao heritage. I always thought that Lao-americans had lost knowledge of who they are.

i already decline the ofter on the first email at 8G and i thought dat was the end of it untill the second email at 10G and i email him " it not for sale ~ i love my website" so i don't think there goin be any more offer cuz i don't think SW worth more den dat but if 100k i'll sell it hahahhaha

cecilia

Staff member
^i hear you, if it's for 100k, sell it, takes a lifetime to make that much money for some ppl :loool: i love the ppl here but if it mean more SARNWORLD.COM in future, sure why not sell it .. i'm watching news atm and see if there's any preview of MONDAY episode being show .. i wanna see small clip of it .. too bad, they have DRAGON BALL Z on :(

LYNDA, do you know what this is about? http://www.polyplus.co.th/yourrequest/08_childenday.html

sarN

sarNie Granny
^i hear you, if it's for 100k, sell it, takes a lifetime to make that much money for some ppl :loool: i love the ppl here but if it mean more SARNWORLD.COM in future, sure why not sell it .. i'm watching news atm and see if there's any preview of MONDAY episode being show .. i wanna see small clip of it .. LOl

go buy a domain "jamleuy_rak.com" and put it on bid on ebay.com lmaooo......

cecilia

Staff member
^omg .. you're too funny :loool: .. did you seriously bought that ..
it'll be a good idea though, i mean, so many ppl have so much talent,
talent scout can find them there if they post their profile up.

cecilia

Staff member
remember the ICE CREAM/YOGURT pictures, here's more for the droolers : i think this is at JANIE'S new yogurt shop.

GIRLS, COME GET THEM : bills on me :loool:

*hm .. that looks good ---- :drool: :: Credit:igossipy​

sarN

sarNie Granny
^omg .. you're too funny :loool: .. did you seriously bought that ..
it'll be a good idea though, i mean, so many ppl have so much talent,
talent scout can find them there if they post their profile up.

not buy like offer the owner $$$ lmao . buy a domain call internetidolworld.com at $9 a year lmao... u can go register differ kind of domain name just to have it in ur account ...maybe one day someone might want to buy it u know wat i mean girl . i got a friend who sold his domain something call ilovedog.com for $500 it good to buy all kind of domain name cuz in the future there might be a big company who want dat name u created. i have like 10 domain name dat i register away and hope one day someone would want to buy it but saddly nobody want it only sarnworld.com lmao....the one domain dat is not for sale

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
remember the ICE CREAM/YOGURT pictures, here's more for the droolers : i think this is at JANIE'S new yogurt shop.

GIRLS, COME GET THEM : bills on me :loool:

*hm .. that looks good ---- :drool: :: Credit:igossipy​
That is right, Janie and Aum are friends and he is there to support her and her new shop. How cute is that?? Janie, do you have a double double Harit favor ice cream, 5 cups for me please. :loool: Drooling, not on the ice cream but Harit just want to take a bit of him maybe ice cream after that...

cecilia

Staff member
awe .. i didn't think of doing that .. but that's a good idea though ..
but yup. why do they want the domain that's now up for sale :loool: sell it when they up the amount.

here's SUNSANEE's and her dress .. i'm starting to like the hairstyle

Credit: igossipy

OLD BUT THE PICTURE ARE SO PRETTY

Credit: polyplus​