Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Yep! I work too much but bc of JLR I like to run home so I can read all the new posts! For real tho, you guys are sooo fast, I was out of the thread for a few hours and it jumped 3 pages (I know we keep saying that!!!).

My day was bad but I just read through your list and it made me smile :D Now I know what to do if I ever get depressed, I'll just read through all the symptoms and laugh hysterically (well my work friends already think I'm wacked out cuz I love JLR so much).

Welcome back btw!!!

=] i'm glad to be back ahha i've been in the thread for 4 hours so far haha making up my missed time but geez the pages do go up fast haha =O you had a bad valentine's day?? =[ =[ =[ nope not nemore your talkin to me and in the JLR thread so its all good! ahhaha good that my list made you smile hahah you got a good hysterical valentine laugh :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ice_cream youre not the only one, Sarah and i are having the same issue maybe all of us are...who knows

they probably know we are from SW so they blocked us :loool: jk

a bit off Topic (sorry):

Princess : my modem went berserk a couple of days ago, sometime i can get online and sometimes it just kicks me off. i got off work early today to have the Comcast guy fix it and was just hanging around since 12 this afternoon.
i had also just realized that they've been billing me for the modem that i had owned for over 2 yrs now. <_<

but anywhow i am just Happy that i got that problem out of the way... and get to hang out with you gals! :p

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
ice_cream youre not the only one, Sarah and i are having the same issue maybe all of us are...who knows

a bit off Topic (sorry):
:huh: :spin: NOOOOOOO...They can't block us just because were sarnies! LOL....What will I do??...I cant leave this place..But I want to be over there too! :blink: :loool: Whatever it is I hope they fix it soon..LOL..This is such an obsession..I even get on with my blackberry! hahahaha...It's my internet away from my internet..LOL..how dangerous..I was checking this the other day while driving! :loool: I had to stop, it got too dangerous! :arrg:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER

a bit off Topic (sorry):

Princess : my modem went berserk a couple of days ago, sometime i can get online and sometimes it just kicks me off. i got off work early today to have the Comcast guy fix it and was just hanging around since 12 this afternoon.
i had also just realized that they've been billing me for the modem that i had owned for over 2 yrs now. <_<

but anywhow i am just Happy that i got that problem out of the way... and get to hang out with you gals! :p
haha that SUXS! that happened to me a couple months ago and i couldn't get online for like 2 months!! but i'm glad i got it fixed b4 JLR came into my life haha or i would have DIED mine happened around the Maya Pissawa lakorn hah but glad you can join us =] i missed you gals so much while i was gone geez haha

:huh: :spin: NOOOOOOO...They can't block us just because were sarnies! LOL....What will I do??...I cant leave this place..But I want to be over there too! :blink: :loool: Whatever it is I hope they fix it soon..LOL..This is such an obsession..I even get on with my blackberry! hahahaha...It's my internet away from my internet..LOL..how dangerous..I was checking this the other day while driving! :loool: I had to stop, it got too dangerous! :arrg:
haha girl let the FEVER kill you not the car!! hhahha jk you need to be careful w/ these things hehe woo now i want to get JLR on my blackberry hahah i don't have the service but i wana get the memory card thing to save pixs of JLR on it and set it as my backround hahhahahha

now working on another MV

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
haha girl let the FEVER kill you not the car!! hhahha jk you need to be careful w/ these things hehe woo now i want to get JLR on my blackberry hahah i don't have the service but i wana get the memory card thing to save pixs of JLR on it and set it as my backround hahhahahha
now working on another MV
:loool: That was so funny..I think these people think I'm crazy for laughing so loud..starring a screen! You dont have to have internet on your blackberry to watch videos or save pictures. You can just hook your phone up to the comp and drag files into it that way. I bought a 2gig mem card and watched Oum Ruk on my blackberry..over and over and over again! lol...I have P'aum with the yougurt as my screen right now! :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid

oh my, Ice (for short ok?)-that is dangerous, we dont want nothing bad to happen to you or to anyone of us here!

i know i can always get a good laugh coming in here! my day is complete when i come here---dont know what i do after this is over... :mellow: :(

man, i have to hit the edit button like a billion times <_<

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
:loool: That was so funny..I think these people think I'm crazy for laughing so loud..starring a screen! You dont have to have internet on your blackberry to watch videos or save pictures. You can just hook your phone up to the comp and drag files into it that way. I bought a 2gig mem card and watched Oum Ruk on my blackberry..over and over and over again! lol...I have P'aum with the yougurt as my screen right now! :loool:

ahhaha forreal? where are you at? haha let the people stare. they don't understand hahahhahah neway you can drag pixs on the phone from ur comp w/o a memory card? cuz ima do that now then haha

Raindown

sarNie Egg
LOL..grudgeprincess..I"m liking the list..haha..almost every single of of reasons...hits the target..of what i'm feeling right now>>LOL :lol:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
ahhaha forreal? where are you at? haha let the people stare. they don't understand hahahhahah neway you can drag pixs on the phone from ur comp w/o a memory card? cuz ima do that now then haha
LoL stopped off at the library with my little cousin..She's looking at books while I'm on here! Now she probably wants me to read to her when I drop her off..(LOL Sorry Nong Sao..I've got other things to read hahahaha):loool:
You can drag pics without a mem card its just that you wont be able to drag a lot of pics because you wont have that much room..I've tried..Had to get one to be satisfied! :clap:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LoL stopped off at the library with my little cousin..She's looking at books while I'm on here! Now she probably wants me to read to her when I drop her off..(LOL Sorry Nong Sao..I've got other things to read hahahaha):loool:
You can drag pics without a mem card its just that you wont be able to drag a lot of pics because you wont have that much room..I've tried..Had to get one to be satisfied! :clap:

hahah its like read a book or read JLR thread -book or thread- book or thread *does the weighing thing w/ hands* yep JLR thread hahahah aww but YAY!! ok ima make as much room as possible hahha and drag pictures haha thankx ice cream girl =]

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Grudgeprincess, I love #182 is about meeee( :eek: ) ... :yahoo: :yahoo: and #212 you guys are my Valentine. :wub: JLR Lists need to caught up with the thread but you are very close to it. I when out with my family for dinner and rush back to chat with my lovely JLR ladies.
Prisna, hurry up with your HW so you can caught up with me, I'm almost there with my hot air balloon to Saw- ang Garden. I want to see what other idea you have to try to stop me. :loool:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Grudgeprincess, I love #182 is about meeee( :eek: ) ... :yahoo: :yahoo: and #212 you guys are my Valentine. :wub: JLR Lists need to caught up with the thread but you are very close to it. I when out with my family for dinner and rush back to chat with my lovely JLR ladies.
Prisna, hurry up with your HW so you can caught up with me, I'm almost there with my hot air balloon to Saw- ang Garden. I want to see what other idea you have to try to stop me. :loool:

hahha i'll think of a wayy tonite b4 i go to sleep of how to beat BOTH of ya'll hahah hehe ok well i'm 3/4 done w/ my MV so i'll just finish it and customize it tomara and think of more bullets for the list!! woo! 3 day weekend! ima stay in here and hang w/ you girls all nite tomara haha ok well i g2g for now so ttyl and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY MY JLR FAMILY/SISTERS!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid

lmao --shoot i tell my niece the same thing i dont want to read books to her (i rather be here *drooling with you girls--bad auntie ain't i?) :mellow:

hey there gals!

Sarah youre pregnant too!? :p

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
[quote post='336245' date='Feb 14 2008, 06:53 PM']:loool: OMG I KNOW WHAT THE CURE IS! IT'S AUM YOGURT..WHY DIDNT I THINK ABOUT THIS SOONER! :yahoo: It cools you down at the same time it gives you this warm feeling...ahhhhh...yes thats the cure![/quote]
'ice_creamgirl04' , your ice cream melt too fast like in a second. Aum is too HOT he's make the ice cream melt, maybe I have Aum smoothie instead. I need to talk to Dr. Harit on this cure thing before Prisna kidnap him(you might be on the right track). Prisna and I kinda left Sarn behind at the jungle with Gayu and Chompoo we kinda got crazy trying to see who will got to Harit first. Sorry Sarn!!! :(