Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
OMG ...i just saw that we have a couple more saying to say then we hit 300 pages...
omg...WE GOne CRAZY...
but wat kan i say
..WE GOT THE HOT HARIT AND SORIYA FEVER..............
but yeah i love THE HOT Screencaps..thanks alot
NO .......... ONLY 1 MORE episode..
even though theres no BABY...I STILL LOVE IT...
WITHOUT OR WITH THE BABY THIS LAKORN STILL GOT THE FEVER..
I DONT MIND....

okay i guess we hit 300 ......
after i post this comment up...

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
WOO!!! 300 PAGES!!! ahha just had to post that i opened up SW and saw JLR thread 300 pages and i had to come in and post haha SO HAPPY! i haven't even read the posts yet! ahha so i have to go back and do that and reply to everything haha but i have to refrain from that now becuz i have to do my homework that i put off from yesterday......hehe can't wait to be done so i can get back to JLRing hahha have some stories to share later :lol:

chinda

sarNie Elites
CECILIA I'm really afraid too that their "surprise" is the no pregnancy's new !!! I remembered in their interview, they mentionned how this version is so different frm the previous ones so they don't want it to be typicall like...R scene that lead to pregnancy...lol. BUT STILL it is just logical to me :rolleyes: + the symptoms

So far episode 12 is my Fav :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
no, you won't miss it .. only difference is we're time zone different but the streaming is LIVE AT THE SAME TIME in thailand ..

ANYWAY, treat for AFF FANS .. she's still in SORIYA'S clothes. very pretty :wub:

Credit: pantip

thank for sharing, she look pretty in all of her outfit . i will just stay up just incase, cause i dont wanna miss it :)

doesn't she look very KICK BUTT HERE ? // .. SUNSANEE needs to hold back that anger or - SORIYA will attack! :loool:
oooo she looks feisty in this one! love it!!!

Maybe it's a willing at the end. haha! ;)
lol Mint, im with you on that. Aff looks sexy with that dress on thats why Harit cant keep off her! that cap is to die for... :wub:

WOooHOooo, we've reached the 300 page! :D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think we're gonna go over 200,000 views too. Yay! 300 pages is all worth it, such a great lakorn.

Darn, I wish the hugging scenes would be longer though. I think they're too short.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Talking about getting the JLR Fever, not just fever I'm so stress out about the baby Arisoya, the ending of JLR, and see our Hot Sexy Harit heartbroken so many scenes cuz of Soraya I'm like breaking out sooo bad do to fever and stress. I think I need to go see my doctor and he's going to tell me is because of stress and need alot of rest but I'm not pregnant(I will touch my stomach too when I leave the doctor office). :loool: :loool: Doctor going to give me Harit&Aum medicine. :loool:
HAHAHAHA I AM LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW. YOU'RE FUNNY. :loool: :loool:

TubbyTinker

no, i meant like a original soundtrack album consisting of all the music in the lakorn, not only the themes to JLR. You know, like how korean dramas have OSTs? I wish they made one for JLR too.
Oh okay. They probably will though.

TubbyTinker

kekeke...I really like the fact that he's REALLY on top of her and you can see her legs. I don't care what happened in today's episode. Those screencaps definitely made my day. Soooooooo romantic!
I didnt even notice the legs...lol...I had to scroll up just to look at it again.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
I think we're gonna go over 200,000 views too. Yay! 300 pages is all worth it, such a great lakorn.

Darn, I wish the hugging scenes would be longer though. I think they're too short.
^mostly likely
yea, its always cut short, its either Gayu, Bai, San or her parents geez (cant they have some sweet, peace & quiet time alone?) <_<

sulad

sarNie Adult
yup, i agree .. today is so BORING .. BORING .. disappointed .. anyway, i think they should put the baby in the last minute or something .. i mean, they add the r .. they need to add the baby ..if there's no baby, then THE R SCENE SHOULDN'T be include. this will make the lakorn a bit pointless. if they don't then, i like the ORIGINAL version better even thoughi have not seen it FULLy b/c it's more clean cut and better .. i STILL LOVE UMM/AFF's chemistry though .. just wish they add the baby .. i still waiting for the BIG SURPRISE.let's hope the NOT PREGNANT is their surprise .. this will DEFINITELY disappointed me .. make me don't want to buy the DVD :lmao:

MY HEART BREAKS INTO MILLION of pieces now .. :lmao: i can't be HOPEFUL anymore
I agree.
Hopefully the pregnancy will happen no matter what.
When I was reading the Ending Spoiler.
Seems like to me that they are going to surprise us with her pregnancy.
I'm just assuming, but no matter please do make it happen.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
what do you girls think of this song? Is it worthy for an MV or is it too depressing (sorry, i am not fluent in thai--although i am still working on it ^_^ )

it would be nice if i had the link posted the 1st time around: <_<

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nra1li

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Just wondering something na. Have anyone of you guys here seen JamLeuyRuk's commercial? It's so cute and hilarious with Aff and Aum! :loool:

neena

sarNie Adult
i was rewatching the preview to the last eppy....AH! that B---pushed our soriya into the pond!! :eek: harit where were you?!! i don't want it to end so soon...i feel like this is all a HUGE RUSH!! god-damn-it!! <_<