Hi all :lol:

You're watching JLR live! Nice :wub:
I'm watching it now too.

How sweet when Harit says
"I love you"
to Soraya!!

cecilia

Staff member
PARNPUI, i agree, i love that part too .. it got me blushing the whole time :wub: HARITH is too sweet atm and he look so suave with the suit on : *faint*

man, it's heartbroken
seeing Soriya without her love bracelet

parnpui

sarNie Egg
cecilia Yes. It's so sad...
Soraya looks so sad when she hears that San had sold the bracelet.
:lmao:
And San is sooooo meannnnnn. How could she do that?

cecilia

Staff member
i know .. she's too greedy and too full of her self .. trying to be a two timer. she will sink badly.

muahah ..i love it when HARITH got up and didn't do his hair .. i like it messy like that :wub:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
On computer/tv screen:

"Pom rak kon" :kiss: soriya unable to move. Her body was immobile by his words. The two stood there gazing into each others eyes.

viewers infront of the computer/tv screen
:wub: :yahoo: :w-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn:

the end.

cecilia

Staff member
IT'S THE SHOPPING SCENE .. he's there with her .. being her cart pusher :wub:

what's funny is that .. he ask to tag along, she refuse, then he threaten her that if she don't, he'll carry her over and might not return her back .. she knows him well. LOl .. muahaha. and then when they're shopping. he's like .. I WANT TO EAT EGG!!! muahah and stare at SORIYA-while she smile softly to herself. ..

WESHAT DIED-harith ask SO to be naiying at the island if she worry too much about his workers..
SO CHEESY BUT SWEET :wub:

PREVIEWS is looking sad :( :
01. SUN TELLING SO THAT HARITH AND HER ARE GETTING MARRY SOON.
02. SORIYA RAN OFF TO HER FARMHOUSE, HARITH TELL HIMSELF THAT HE'LL FIND HER NO MATTER WHERE SHE IS.
03. TAWACHAI HIT HARITH FOR INSULTING SUN.
04. HARITH WENT TO THE FARM, ASKING SORIYA, DOES SHE NOT LOVE HIM LIKE HE LOVE HER OR NOT AT ALL.SHE SAY NO, WALK AWAY IN TEARS.

time to go and get ready for work .. :lmao:

parnpui

sarNie Egg
04. HARITH WENT TO THE FARM, ASKING SORIYA, DOES SHE NOT LOVE HIM LIKE HE LOVE HER OR NOT AT ALL.SHE SAY NO, WALK AWAY IN TEARS.
This one is saddest :lmao:
Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.
Two more episodes left. I'm so saddddd. :lmao:

I'm going to bed now. Bye ~:wub:

cecilia

Staff member
GOOD NIGHT PARNPUI ..hope to see you tomorrow again ^^

I've posted this in SOOMPI and since SUNNY had mentioned it while we talked in SPICY forum, here's what i feel and think.

the doctor say it was just stress/fatigue but i don't believe him .. the symptoms are all over her face ..
01. he ask if she miss her period
02. tell her to be EXTRA careful
03. THE NURSE say the same thing.
04. After she's done taking the medication, to come back for another recheck! ding!
05. just b/c i'm a diehard fan of baby ARISOYA

there have to be one .. and to be honest, i did not believe the DOCTOR that much, b/c
01. he have an unsure face
02. the way he look at SORIYA, he can sense that maybe it was not an intentional one
03. the doctor didn't want to confirm it b/c it's too early
04. he's saying he's sure to make her relief
05. just b/c in OUM RUK, she went in to check 2 times before it was confirm.
----- REASONS? : 01. doc say SHE WAS NOT PREGNANT 02. A few days later, doc call her back for another check up and it was CONFIRMED!
hahah. i'm too full of myself. :lol:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol Cecilia :lol: your too funny, but I think the doc face was pretty sure to me ..... :p Ok lets just say re-check later :p

nophankh

sarNie Adult

“Who was that mofo she was with? I’m going back to the hospital.”

He tells her straight out.
"I'm jealous. I don't like seeing you with other men."

"What's wrong with you."

"Nothing."

"If there is nothing wrong, why do you need to see a doctor?"

Shouts out. "If you're pregnant. I take responsibility!!!!"

Soriya is super embarrassed.

Someone got their bracelet back.

Cute.

HAHA. The stalking continues.

Hart: “Where are you going?”

Soriya: “Supermarket. why?”

Harit: “I wanna come too.”

Soriya pouting: “Why? Why do you always have to follow me.”

Harit: “You know if you won’t let me, I can always kidnap you again.”

Soriya: “FINE!”

Harit: “I don’t like spicy food.”

Soriya: “Okay, that’s nice. Should I care? I’m not cooking for you. You’re from the south and you don’t like spicy food. You’re something else.”

Harit: “I want some something? egg.”

Cutest scene ever.

HomelessBird

sarNie Egg
I know everyone is so into the new ep, but has anyone check out wishbone new clip yet, the host is so funny . I'm waiting for wishbone with her sub while I try to focus my attention to the assignment I'm supposed to finish by now....
Anyways here is the new clips. The host is hilarious....
Behind the scences Clip
Tawachai is so funny & cute in this one . Lol
Enjoy yall !

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
SORIYA still has to do a second check-up. Who knows, maybe the doctor didn't want her to stress out early if she is pregnant-it wouldn't be goof for the baby. :D

HomelessBird

sarNie Egg
Phew, really ? Her name in the drama is Toey. I dont know her real name. As I check wishbone 's site , I found another cute clip. The election ad that everyone was talking about earlier, finally it 's out . SO CUTE !!!!

JLR TV Election Ad

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
can't help it.. a girl gotta have her wish :wub:

THE SURPRISE has not been reveal yet .. unless they consider that the surprise ;)

for the CRAVERS like me .. here's a short clip of this morning episode of the sweet scene .. CREDIT to SUNNy at spicy : http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=4otYxG5ThJE
Thanks Cecilia for the clip of epi 12!!! It so funny Harit touch his stomach too, act like he is pregnant too. :loool: That is so cute!!!!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Phew, really ? Her name in the drama is Toey. I dont know her real name. As I check wishbone 's site , I found another cute clip. The election ad that everyone was talking about earlier, finally it 's out . SO CUTE !!!!

JLR TV Election Ad
Yep thats her, thanks ja for the clip, I've seen the other one without the sub, i liked the wink and blooper music bit, that was funny and cute.
In the clip before i wanna see when Harit kiss Soriya on the forehead, looks like a sweet scene ... probably when they go back to the Island.

Anyways credit to Natty @ Spicy, confirm by director and actors that they have added 3 more episodes to JLR :eek: :eek:

HomelessBird

sarNie Egg
Anyways credit to Natty @ Spicy, confirm by director and actors that they have added 3 more episodes to JLR :eek: :eek:
OMG , really !???? <Jumping fantastic in a corner of the library > More sweet scences of Aum & Aff together. And they maybe maybe throw our LIL surprise in !!!! :w-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
OMG , really !???? <Jumping fantastic in a corner of the library > More sweet scences of Aum & Aff together. And they maybe maybe throw our LIL surprise in !!!! :w-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn:
Really :eek: :eek: :eek: !!! That will be great, hopefully more kisses :wub: :kiss: and hugs between Harit and Soraya. And maybe another :r-scene-pop-corn: so than this time they wil be a :baby-scene-pop-corn: for sure. :clap: More Sweet scences of Harit & So together, pleassseee...