Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
I'm not so sure anymore if I like Aum because he like Pinky. :unsure: But I'm so in Love with Harit cuz he love Soraya(Aff) :wub: :wub: . Harit is so so so Hot in his sweaty all different color tshirts but how come he don't have a pink tshirt :loool: . In the city it seem that So and Harit wear alot of pink . YES... he is very sexy too when he is SHIRTLESS :yahoo: :yahoo:

neena

sarNie Adult
I'm not so sure anymore if I like Aum because he like Pinky. :unsure: But I'm so in Love with Harit cuz he love Soraya(Aff) :wub: :wub: . Harit is so so so Hot in his sweaty all different color tshirts but how come he don't have a pink tshirt :loool: . In the city it seem that So and Harit wear alot of pink . YES... he is very sexy too when he is SHIRTLESS :yahoo: :yahoo:
i like him even though he is dating pinky...relationships don't last forever sometimes...so jus because they are dating doesn't mean anything now...unless they are married until they're 80 something years old. :lol:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
i like him even though he is dating pinky...relationships don't last forever sometimes...so jus because they are dating doesn't mean anything now...unless they are married until they're 80 something years old. :lol:
I know!!! I was just kidding, I'm a big fan of Aum and I don't care who he date as along she is hot too. :blush: But it will be great if he was with Aff. :spin: Counting down the days you guys... :dude:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I like Aum in his white tee. For some reason, I love white tees on guys. It makes them look clean, and sometimes they seem to glow onscreen in white tops.

Just for fun, I took some t-shirt screen caps . Should make it easier to see which color you like best on him. :)

Oh, and don't forget that besides the t-shirt look, shirtless look, suit/button up shirt, and bathrobe look-- you've also got Harit and his muscle shirts too! :wub:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
I like Aum in his white tee. For some reason, I love white tees on guys. It makes them look clean, and sometimes they seem to glow onscreen in white tops.

Just for fun, I took some t-shirt screen caps . Should make it easier to see which color you like best on him. :)

Oh, and don't forget that besides the t-shirt look, shirtless look, suit/button up shirt, and bathrobe look-- you've also got Harit and his muscle shirts too! :wub:
I should had done that when I had the question posted. That will be very easy for others to see and pick, Thank you... Harit just glow in his white t shirt :drool: :drool: :drool:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I like him in white tees too.

He's such a loser, he's probably a lazy shopper.
Go to the store, stick to one rack and pick out the same shirt but in different colors.
hahah.

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Well, Prisna say that she bought him those sexy suits for Christmas, my guess is that all the different color shirts are for other holidays that she got him. :loool: :loool: Am I right Prisna? ;)

cecilia

Staff member

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
หน้าเวบ�็มี spoiler อยุ่�ล้ว น่าจะรู้นี่ว่าเรื่องจะเป็น
ไง�ลัวจะผิดหวัง�ันจัง เพราะจริงๆ...ไม่ได้ท้องนะ

care to translate anyone?

"...nah web kow mee spoiler yoo lairo nah ja roo nee wah reung ja bpen gnai, glooa ja pit wung kun jung proaw jing jing...mai dai torng na"

this next person posted:

ความสุขเล็�ๆ เอาน่า...นะ

kwahm sook lek lek ao nah...na!

i kind of have an idea but dont want to be disappointed....nooooo!

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
I copied and paste the spoilers on thai2english.com and its regarding something about her pregnancy-like symptoms. It's saying be on the lookout for it.

onahc

sarNie Elites
it says " there are spoilers in front of the webpage, you should already know what's going to happen in the story. i'm afraid of being disappointed, because really, she's not pregnant."

these are just posts by board users right?.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
:eek: .. i saw baby ARISOYA's name here at pantip : http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...0/A6319540.html :wub:
:loool: The user of the topic is saying why does people in this website believe so much that Soriya might be pregnant :loool: and also name the baby of Soriya already that is Arisoya :loool:

Oh they have spoiler at their frontpage? interesting, maybe the summary is outdated and they just put in that Soriya is pregnant so yea, can still have hope na :lol: Surprise surprise :p

cecilia

Staff member
^yeah, it's posted by board user .. she will be pregnant .. i have faith .. THANK YOU SUNNY for the translation :wub:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: The user of the topic is saying why does people in this website believe so much that Soriya might be pregnant :loool: and also name the baby of Soriya already that is Arisoya :loool:
why?if she is, this lakorn will be the best with the most important: r-scene and baby!
girls, i'm not like you, prefer harit with black shirts, he looks so dangerous, like a very bad boy :spin:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Its just so funny how they think we're sort of crazy over it, one user said, oh it'll make it even better ...... which I'm sure us all agree here :p

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
i would of logged on and joined all of you but i had company over & we were watching the grudge 2--i had my hands covering my eyes on all of the scary parts :lol: (keeping the company, companied! :rolleyes: )

no prob Princess, it was my pleasure --i would have worked on my MV but i noticed that i killed a bunch of disk space on my sisters laptop :)blink: ) now i gotta figure out a way to free it up, uninstalling photoshop didnt seem to help neither so i am still trying to figure it out what is taking up all that space?...

:eek: !!! u were watching my movie!!!! hahaha cuz thats where i got my nickname from Grudgeprincess cuz i supposedly look like the grudge girl ahahahahahh yay!!! ahha i'm glad u were still in connection w/ me :D ahha did u download all the JLR episodes on the laptop? cuz that's wuts probably taking up the space haha o well its to important to delete no matter how much space it takes :lol:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER

that is BEAUTIFUL hahah i like FAINTED and made all these weird noises hahahhah and my lil bro walked in saw me and walked back out hahah he didn't even catch me wen i fainted!!! hahah

nophankh

sarNie Adult
man, I don't like pantip, it's so hard to move around. haha, How can they not think she's pregnant. Man, these thai don't watch lakorn, they have to know how it goes. haha.