Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

chenling

sarNie Adult
Chenling, nice artwork! I LOVE IT! :wub:

Offtopic: Where you been? I didnt see you on for a few day?
*waves* Prisna, I've been slammed with school work this week :( i missed this place so much... Next week won't be so bad and i'll be around again! Hope you are well haven't seen ya on MSN...

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
^^^^ geez that took forever to find starryXing's list ahaha the hike through the JUNGLE of POSTS haha but its all good omg i'm starving haha gona eat...
You could have asked, I could have just given it to you already typed out-- it was kind of hard to read with the way the pictures looked, wasn't it? :)

...now you have to catch me cuz ima faint!!!
Oh no, more fainters! Grudgeprincess~ another sarnie showing signs of pregnancy? Hee... hee.

HAHAH WOO!! PARTY AT HARITH"S HOUSE! WOO WOO!! haha yea on that one show where they toured his new house or w/e that house is HUGE!!! we're gona trash it up haaahhaahahhah then we can PARTY AT HIS ISLAND!!!
Yeah, forget the house, we can just all crash on his island for a party!!
Hoping that Aum is in character as Harit (the dirty one, of course) on the night of the party-- to capture his heart: just remember to pack nothing but see through shirts, pretend fear of the water, make sure your hair's in Soriya style curls, learn to love animals in their natural habitat (this includes monkeys, snakes, squirrels). Oh yeah, and don't forget to make sure you know how to least scramble eggs, grow lettuce and sneak in some of that plant thingy to seem legitimately "sick" so you can keep him at your side for longer. * Cough, cough * and one last thing... remember that you have to fight all the other JLR crazed sarnies to actually get to him! :p

I think all we'd get to eat at his island party is eggs...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
*waves* Prisna, I've been slammed with school work this week :( i missed this place so much... Next week won't be so bad and i'll be around again! Hope you are well haven't seen ya on MSN...
Offtopic: Yeah, I didn't sign on MSN cuz I was busy helping my parents and schoolwork too but always stalking SARNWORD, cuz I have to keep my eyes on my BOO HARIT before Cecilia took my baby daddy! :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
whoa...they could be lost sisters!! i think they look kinda alike..in a way. i love them both!!! they're totally different from one another too...pinky's outgoing, very modern, while aff is conservative and traditional. we know what kinda girl aum likes...hahahah, he's a bad boy...his face and attitude shows it.
Yeah so true. :lol:

^^ ahah Aff looks so pretty and lively and Pinky looks like she wanting some guys hahahaha
They could be twin who know! Aff the sweet and house wife. Pinky the sassy, party girl! :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
You could have asked, I could have just given it to you already typed out-- it was kind of hard to read with the way the pictures looked, wasn't it? :)
Oh no, more fainters! Grudgeprincess~ another sarnie showing signs of pregnancy? Hee... hee.
Hoping that Aum is in character as Harit (the dirty one, of course) on the night of the party-- to capture his heart: just remember to pack nothing but see through shirts, pretend fear of the water, make sure your hair's in Soriya style curls, learn to love animals in their natural habitat (this includes monkeys, snakes, squirrels). Oh yeah, and don't forget to make sure you know how to least scramble eggs, grow lettuce and sneak in some of that plant thingy to seem legitimately "sick" so you can keep him at your side for longer. * Cough, cough * and one last thing... remember that you have to fight all the other JLR crazed sarnies to actually get to him! :p

LMAO Starry, i love the post up above...

Ceci for some reason, when i watched the video of Aums' house i only saw the other half of the show & missed the beginning. Regardless, thank you so much...seems like Aum is very possessive of Pinkys' belongings including photos lol

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
Alright guys, I think I'm going nite nite have to get up early for work tomorrow. And I'm going to pray tonight and hopefully Harit or Aum will hear my pray that I want him to come visit us here and that he have crazy fans here in the US who love him :wub: and Aff or Soraya :wub: . I know it's Friday night you girls don't get drunk on Harit to nite be safe it's very dangerous to be drunk on Harit. :loool: See u guys tomorrow, bye!!!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
g'nite Van (if its ok!?)...

part of me want Aum here and the other part is kinda afraid ...i am embarassed gonna go bury my head :lol: all these crazy talk might scare him away!

cecilia

Staff member
Before heading to bed .. here's my contribution ja.

*note: i didn't do much .. credit to the person that have the other picture for stock ..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
simply beautiful artwork.....also if anyone is still looking for a song to use for a mv....i think that maroon 5's song "She Will Be Loved" is a good song....because sanseenee always tries to takes soraya's guy friends, but harit will always love soraya no matter what....i'm not sure if anyone would use it...or maybe jesse mccartney's song "Because you live"..both good songs.....well anyway waiting for episode 12--so excited--

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
Just to fix a typo on it at the end...

Harit came to visit Sunsanee as the same time with Tawatchai came to see Sunsanee but did't get to meet with Sunsanee. However Tawatchai saw them secretly hugging each other in the kitchen.

:lol:
How rude? <_< .....Tawatchai should just give up and go back to his ex..she seem to love him for who he is than for his money like Sunsanee

Raiya

sarNie Adult

Starry you totally called it!!! But I can't eat eggs for a long time! :lol:
Before heading to bed .. here's my contribution ja.

*note: i didn't do much .. credit to the person that have the other picture for stock ..

Those are so beautiful! Love it!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Raiya good luck on your new job Monday and I'm also sorry that you have to work on Monday, I know you want to stay home and watch JLR.
Van, Ami, GP--thanks for the well wishes, I'm totally bummed that I'll be missing out on all the good talk on Monday! :(

cikna

sarNie Adult
Wow...the threads is growing bigger and bigger!! Anyway, just to share, the name SORIYA, in Malay language there is an almost similar word that is SURIA which means THE SUN. I guess, Soriya is THE SUN in Harit's dark and gloomy world! ^_^ I have seen a few MV created by some fans here. Very nice! I feel like I want to try to. But I'm technologically illiterate. IS it very hard to do? :huh: By the way, if anyone is looking for another song to be turned into a JLR MV, why not "Falling Into You" by Celine Dion. I have not seen an MV that expresses Soriya's unspoken love for Harit yet. Is there any? Do lead me to the way....hehehe...I think it's kind of sweet to have an MV about how a woman love a man made out of JLR. Upon hearing the song, I think it fit Soriya's feelings just nice. Here is the lyric:

And in your eyes I see ribbons of color
I see us inside of each other
I feel my unconscious merge with yours
And I hear a voice say, "What's his is hers"

I'm falling into you
This dream could come true
And it feels so good falling into you

I was afraid to let you in here
Now I have learned love can't be made in fear
The walls begin to tumble down
And I can't even see the ground

I'm falling into you

Falling like a leaf, falling like a star
Finding a belief, falling where you are

Catch me, don't let me drop!
Love me, don't ever stop!

So close your eyes and let me kiss you
And while you sleep I will miss you

I'm falling into you

Falling like a leaf, falling like a star
Finding a belief, falling where you are

Falling into you
Falling into you
Falling into you

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
That's it I'm going to thailand and steal P'Um from Pinky! 555 I feel so evil right now. A friend told me I look like pinky. What you think? Let me put our picture together. Can I get away with it?

:loool: or maybe cuz I wore pink. :rolleyes: