Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
^PRINCESS it's impossible for me to get pregnant b/c i faint too much .. didn't have time to have fun with him :ph34r:
yup, 3 am, i couldn't sleep plus i have no work today - it's my day off .. i've tried to stay up .. lurking/stalking in here .. i end up falling sleep.

anyway, THE LIST IS GETTING LONGER than it is .. it'll be hard for me to change it .. i think i'll just wait til you have the whole list up again and then re-edit the link to post in the 1st page ja. thank you na kha :wub:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
^PRINCESS it's impossible for me to get pregnant b/c i faint too much .. didn't have time to have fun with him :ph34r:
yup, 3 am, i couldn't sleep plus i have no work today - it's my day off .. i've tried to stay up .. lurking/stalking in here .. i end up falling sleep.

anyway, THE LIST IS GETTING LONGER than it is .. it'll be hard for me to change it .. i think i'll just wait til you have the whole list up again and then re-edit the link to post in the 1st page ja. thank you na kha :wub:

lol yepp =]

ahha so i assume you have been JLRing all nite/day ahah do u get work off on the last day it airs? cuz i get skool off that day for president's day or w/e WOO! then i can watch last ep =] haha u couldn't sleep cuz u been thinkin bout Aum ;) hahaa :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
no, i have to work that day .. but i think i'm gonna ask one of my friend at work to take my early shift or call in sick .. MUAHAHh ..
THINKING about AUM .. well, he's crawling up the spine but not deep yet .. LOl

lurking around thai cafe/forums for JLR stuff .LOL . you know me, when i addict to something, i have to search all over til it satisfy my thirst :blush:
that's how it was with RAIN .. and now JLR is it. i even left RAIN for the time being just b/c JLR is here .. too much stress will be head ache .. and JLR is releasing those stress atm ..

Boontai rape Harit one nite... :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:
it's too funny to think of it that way .. but with how things look .. it does seem like it ..
with the way he look .. fierce like that, i dont' think he'll do it .. or BONTAI just got crazy and lies to him that they are samee/mia
and i suppose, to HARITH, he's a man of his word, to live up to his moral, he let her cling on him like that until she defeat her purpose and cheat on him.

*last cap of the ELEVATOR SCENE until next week :: credit YIMSIAM

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
no, i have to work that day .. but i think i'm gonna ask one of my friend at work to take my early shift or call in sick .. MUAHAHh ..
THINKING about AUM .. well, he's crawling up the spine but not deep yet .. LOl

lurking around thai cafe/forums for JLR stuff .LOL . you know me, when i addict to something, i have to search all over til it satisfy my thirst :blush:
that's how it was with RAIN .. and now JLR is it. i even left RAIN for the time being just b/c JLR is here .. too much stress will be head ache .. and JLR is releasing those stress atm ..
it's too funny to think of it that way .. but with how things look .. it does seem like it ..
with the way he look .. fierce like that, i dont' think he'll do it .. or BONTAI just got crazy and lies to him that they are samee/mia
and i suppose, to HARITH, he's a man of his word, to live up to his moral, he let her cling on him like that until she defeat her purpose and cheat on him.
Cecilia,
It got to be that way because that is how Harit learn to rape Soraya, and when a man and woman have something together you call her your wife... :loool: :loool: :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
yup .. suck to be BONTAI b/c HARITH never claim it openly that she's his .. BUT to hear him CLAIMED SORIYA as his wife .. that's just lovely :wub: *only in lakorn*

anyway, PRINCESS look at what i found .. check out the LINK AND LIST : http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...9/A6311709.html :eek: <-- someone's lurking at sarnworld, its' a good thing ^-^

and AIYA i saw your mv posted there too .. check it out .. that's awesome ^^ i can't read thai, so yup, don't know the compliment from there .. :loool:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Cecilia,
It got to be that way because that is how Harit learn to rape Soraya, and when a man and woman have something together you call her your wife... :loool: :loool: :loool:
AHHAHHAHAHHAHHA!!! no wonder she's already pregnant! ahah omg when me and my mom watched ep.11 wen SO stands up and she goes dizzy or w/e my mom's exact words were "mun tong" she's pregnant hahhahhahahha i was laughing so hard hahahaha

Cecilia you need to call in sick!!! the FEVER reaches its highest point that day!!! :lol:

chenling

sarNie Adult
Girl, my mouth just drop to the floor :eek: after seeing hot Harit in the sexy black suit, I think flys just fly into my mouth... :drool: :drool:
van-C!n...lol...nice mental picture now lol...he is a sexy man and that suit looks fantastic on him! He should write that in his contract, must be able to wear a "sexy black suit" in every drama!!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
yup .. suck to be BONTAI b/c HARITH never claim it openly that she's his .. BUT to hear him CLAIMED SORIYA as his wife .. that's just lovely :wub: *only in lakorn*

anyway, PRINCESS look at what i found .. check out the LINK AND LIST : http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...9/A6311709.html :eek: <-- someone's lurking at sarnworld, its' a good thing ^-^

and AIYA i saw your mv posted there too .. check it out .. that's awesome ^^ i can't read thai, so yup, don't know the compliment from there .. :loool:

:loool: That's funny. That link you posted. They're gossiping about sarnies too. :loool: KEWL. everybody's promoting JLR. everyone's a prisoner of jlr :loool:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER

:eek: :eek: :eek: !!!!! OMG!!! IT SUX THAT I CAN'T READ THAI!!! i want to kno wut it says!!! *brings mom in here* ahhaaaha

Girl, my mouth just drop to the floor :eek: after seeing hot Harit in the sexy black suit, I think flys just fly into my mouth... :drool: :drool:

hahhahaha i think some JUNGLE flys flew in ur mouth :lol:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
ahah omg when me and my mom watched ep.11 wen SO stands up and she goes dizzy or w/e my mom's exact words were "mun tong" she's pregnant hahhahhahahha i was laughing so hard hahahaha
haha...my parents said the same thing. haha. so funny.

cecilia

Staff member
anyone seen this clip yet? .. it's ch3 calender photoshoot .. for the JLR FEVER .. they are are so hot :drool:

WATCH AT 3'28 :: Credit clip to spicyforum

darn it.. one of the shoot have them together with AUM LYING in front of her .. :drool: is that in the actual calender? .. i only see the other one ;)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
better yet going to a translating thing

http://www.thai2english.com/

haha i got my mom in here to read and she read the first two posts and it said about how we are as obsessed as the thai people over there in thailand and that we have JLR FEVER and how we already named SO's baby hahahhahhah

cecilia

Staff member
better yet going to a translating thing
http://www.thai2english.com/

haha i got my mom in here to read and she read the first two posts and it said about how we are as obsessed as the thai people over there in thailand and that we have JLR FEVER and how we already named SO's baby hahahhahhah
muahah. i can't stop laughing at that .. it's true, we are .. B)

anyway, found another picture ...

Credit : pantip .. want to see the inside picture of this shoot :wub:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yah, thanks ja Cecilia for that link. Wow, so many clicks from that link. Yup, they're talking about how they're happy to see overseas loving JLR as well.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
thanx Cecilia for the clip!!! OMG AUM IS SOO seXXXy w/ his hair like that AHHHHHHHHHHH :drool: now you have to catch me cuz ima faint!!! where's Prisna??? hahaa Aff is really pretty too!!!! i just liked skipped the video to all the parts w/ Aum and Aff ahhaha that one where he lays in front of her WOO HAWT

cecilia

Staff member
thank you for the translation .. i bet they are surprise b/c OUM RUK didn't get that crazy like JLR .. :wub:

darn, another sad moment : mai roo ja chan, mai roo ja tur :lmao

Credit: pantip

won't go home without you : look at their sad faces :(