Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
yeah. it would be cheesy. I wish the show would last longer. I wanna see the baby. Soriya may be pregnant, but that doesn't mean we'll see the baby.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
want to welcome the new comers and showing us that you have the fever just as bad as we are!

really ? lamoooo i have an account at clubatichart.com Wat his sn ? i'll go say hi and tell him to come check out dis thread *ahem*
^sarn lets go get Aum to come in here! imma go stalk him :lol: shoot but what if hes one of the guest that is reading these posts???

Oh my gosh girls I thinking I'm getting a stretch marks on my belly! :loool:
lmao prisna, use umm, that cocoa butter thing from Walgreen (cause its closer than Target & Walmart)

Yeah, we're all going to go through major withdrawal symptoms when the lakorn ends.
Then we'll really need a support group to SLOWLY get over it enough to move on with life. I can imagine it already: "I'm starryXing*... Prisna...cecilia...sarN... grudgeprincess... raiya...sarahvang... (sorry if I missed anyone else, tired of typing), and I am an addict." Hee...hee. :p

i know we need to go into Harit's/So JLR rehab center... :p

But the love will always be there forever... so should Aum and Aff re-team up again-- most likely we'll relapse, Prisna will continue to have more Aum babies, we'll all make MVs again like crazy, and develop Jungle fever #2...etc.
Hmm... too painful to even think about JLR ending just yet. . Just savor the moment. :)
^ i dont want to think about it neither that it is ending soon...well when it end i will just watch the lakorn over and over again since i will get a copy when it comes out on dvd.

lol. I agree. It would make sense in the story. Afterall, Harin is the character who united harit and soriya. It would just fit the plot for them to have a baby and name him in honor of harin. Death and birth. Makes sense. I guess I just don't like for no particular reason. But yeah. I wouldn't be surprsied if they do name the baby harin. But practically, I guess the show won't even go that far to show them conversing about that. :lol:
i wouldnt be surprised if they named the baby Harin in honor of the brother/friend and i have to agree with Mint that they prolly wouldnt go that far but as always we can create our own extended version in here lol

its' too cheesy if they name the baby HARIN .. why can't it be something else .. alot of lakorn tend to have a name behind the whole message thing .. they probably just gonna him/her something relate to PRISONER :loool:
lmao Ceci, it'll be cute if they did.

PS i love all of the creative MV's & for sharing the photoshoot

im going to see if i can make an MV tonight if not this weekend.

PSS i too would like to know how to embed the MV in here too...i forgot what number it was from Princess's listing that we have to hit the reply button and the edit button like millions of time, cause i am one of them lol

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
well in this version...I don't think Harit did ever marry Bountai...I think Bountai was just his mistress...in Thailand and and Asian cultures....when you're sleeping with someone you're considered wife and husband...even though you're not legally married...and I don't think Harit did ever love Bountai but probably b/c Harit accidently slept with bountai was so chivalrous that he took responsibility and took care of Bountai but Bountai being a lusty greedy woman cheated on Harit...that's my opinion someone could have the summary and prove me wrong...

agirl

sarNie Egg
Here is my first attempt in making a music video......boy it was time consuming......I notice a lot of running in this lakorn so I decided to use Golf-Mike's- Run for Your Love.

Run for Your Love

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i dont remember that they were legally married or anything, heck Boontai prolly seduced Harit (and you know that guys cant help themselves...sorry guys but isnt it true?)

agirl: thanks for sharing the MV i replied in your YT acct also :D

cikna

sarNie Adult
I just cannot keep up with many of you!! All this craziness scares me.Hehehe....Just stopping by after long hours of completing some assignments. Got too stressed out, so I came here for JLR therapy. It's not all fever you know! For some, it's the right cure for motivation and inspiration..(what am I mumbling about? :huh: Never mind! I luv reading all these posts. It's going nearly 300! In my almost 13 years of watching thai lakorns, this is the most overwhelming one I have encountered. And I am happy to be part of it. Hehehe B) . I know many are rooting for Soriya to be carrying Harit's child but I got this feeling she is not.....But if she is, I'll sing my lung out in the office! :lol:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I have some good new from ATC. P'Neung decided to open a section for foreigner member that can't type in thai. Basically we can chat in english in there. The best part is P'Um can read and type english so there will be chances that he'll go read, post, and reply. If anyone wants to chat here's the link

http://www.clubatichart.com/board/viewforum.php?f=35

PS.

Sarn you want to know P'Um's username. 555 it's really a given. His username is Atichart.

IF you enter the board and have some problem it might be during the boards maintenance time. 2.00- to 8.00 thai time. 555 I feel like I'm promoting. It's just easier for P'um also.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
I have some good new from ATC. P'Neung decided to open a section for foreigner member that can't type in thai. Basically we can chat in english in there. The best part is P'Um can read and type english so there will be chances that he'll go read, post, and reply. If anyone wants to chat here's the link

PS.

Sarn you want to know P'Um's username. 555 it's really a given. His username is Atichart.

IF you enter the board and have some problem it might be during the boards maintenance time. 2.00- to 8.00 thai time. 555 I feel like I'm promoting. It's just easier for P'um also.

^ okay that explains why the page kept giving me errors... <_<
thanks for the info kkhrystal!!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

PS.

Yeah, that is his username. I woke up in the morning and turn on my computer and have to said sawadee ka to P'AUM and guess what, I was late for my make-up test. :loool:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Somewhat of a mini SPoiler.
Released ep. 12 summary from thai channel 3.
Credit to Sunny from Spicy forum who found the summary and translated it for us.

Credit to Ch3
Sunsanee was overjoyed that Harit came to keep an eye on her at the hospital, however Harit was also secretly angry at Soriya every time he sees her. Harit secretly show interest in Soriya on the day they were leaving the hospital. Sunsanee had a change of clothes but saw that she had no accessories on herself so she ask to borrow Soriya's pearl bracelet, but when she saw that Soriya was kind of uncomfortable, the more Sunsanee wanted the bracelet. beat.gif

On the day that they were to leave Harit came to pick them up because Tawatchai had business matters, Harit came and saw that the pearl bracelet was on Sunsanee's hand and went sorrow and also to see that Soriya was being picked up by Noogon. On the scene Noogon started to noticed something unusual between Harit & Soriya. On the way back Harit pretended to ask about the pearl bracelet and asked to buy it off Sunsanee and will buy a new one for her instead and Sunsanee agrees to sell right away without asking Soriya and tells Soriya later after she already sold it. Sunny_newsmile_nono.gif

Soriya was so sad that she went and cried Spicy_02.gif Harit came to visit Sunsanee and pretended to ask about the pearl bracelet, which made Soriya felt very guilty and bad. So Harit pretended to go secretly meet Soriya in the kitchen and pull Soriya towards him. The two people felt the touch and affection for one another but quickly parted before Sunsanee walked in to see. Sunsanee and Harit's relationship started to be closer and this made Tawatchai worried and often came in to keep an eye on the two, Tawatchai came to ask Sunsanee for her hand in marriage, however Sunsanee did no agree to the proposal but still do good things for Tawatchai.

Harit came to see Soriya at home and went to the market with Soriya and the two people got to be with each together again, but once they return from shopping Sunsanee saw Harit & Soriya together, she got super upset. So Harit pretended to beg Sunsanee and this made her misunderstand that he was going to ask her hand in marriage, Soriya overheard and was almost shocked spicy10-omg.gif

Noogon came to visit Soriya and went back to the farmhouse, Harit came to visit Sunsanee as the same time with Tawatchai came to see Sunsanee but did get to meet with Sunsanee. However Tawatchai saw them hugging each other in the kitchen.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Just to fix a typo on it at the end...

Harit came to visit Sunsanee as the same time with Tawatchai came to see Sunsanee but did't get to meet with Sunsanee. However Tawatchai saw them secretly hugging each other in the kitchen.

:lol: