Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
Okay, since everyone's making mv and i'm done making graphic atm. i thought, i'll try one .. so here's my crappy mv

*i don't' have a youtube account so i use my little brother's instead. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fErd9U4eUGM

to ceci...where did you get that picture of aum and aff for your banner? the one on the left side, never seen it!! it looks good!!
Neena, it's from their WE-MAG cover shoot. it should be in the AFF section .. i upload it in here previously .. but here's another one for you :

cecilia

Staff member
Thank you JEN for liking the mv ja. anyway, here's a picture for us to drool on : :drool:

*i don't think i see this scene yet. SHE look very elegant and a different blouse :eek: <- leaving the island to go home? ..
Harith bring her back to be NAI YING and switch role with her as her prisoner of love? .. :loool:
Credit: aff's fanclub​

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Okay, since everyone's making mv and i'm done making graphic atm. i thought, i'll try one .. so here's my crappy mv

*i don't' have a youtube account so i use my little brother's instead. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fErd9U4eUGM
Love it! At first I though the song was Carrie Underwood's 'So Small' which might kind of work from Soriya's viewpoint... sorry off topic.

Anyways-- great job! I should have the link to my MV soon to share too.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Thank you JEN for liking the mv ja. anyway, here's a picture for us to drool on : :drool:

*i don't think i see this scene yet. SHE look very elegant and a different blouse :eek: <- leaving the island to go home? ..
Harith bring her back to be NAI YING and switch role with her as her prisoner of love? .. :loool:
I think it's the departure pic. Aum in the background doesn't look too happy.

y101y

sarNie Egg

ohhh...can't wait to see that part.

everyone...check out my MVs @ youtube, if you haven't yet. Here is the link to it:

:rolleyes: YYProductions2008 Presents: :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTQzT5n8ic0

nophankh

sarNie Adult

someone today asked to see Aff's bf, this pic was originally uploaded by tinah.
yep, The fugly looking dude is dating Aff.

cecilia

Staff member
y101y that's a lovely mv .. :wub:

lynda i hate that picture . i was hoping not to see that picture in here :lmao:

.. what is this article about? .. 30.63 rating?

Credit: clubatichart
Past Episode Pictures :wub:

neena

sarNie Adult

Neena, it's from their WE-MAG cover shoot. it should be in the AFF section .. i upload it in here previously .. but here's another one for you :
aww...cute picture!!! first time i saw it!! thank you!! i will keep that...hehehe LOVE THE MV! i recommended that song a couple posts ago!! thank you! you did a great job! :lol:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
y101y that's a lovely mv .. :wub:

lynda i hate that picture . i was hoping not to see that picture in here :lmao:

.. what is this article about? .. 30.63 rating?

that's tv pool entertainment rating from the week of jan.16-22th

both Um and Aff are first place. Yeah 30.63 is the rating

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talking about twins. There was this other lakorn. The p'ek was tang. I forgot the n'ek's name. She was the one that play in Nai Hoy Tein. I can't remember the full storyline. But he likes the younger sister and she all of a sudden just left him. He goes in search of her and found the older twin instead and mistaken. I know they did end up getting marry. It was later that he knew he married the wrong sister. I know at the end the two had alot of kids. Anyone remember this lakorn?

sarN

sarNie Granny
that's tv pool entertainment rating from the week of jan.16-22th

both Um and Aff is first place. Yeah 30.63 is the rating

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talking about twins. There was this other lakorn. The p'ek was tang. I forgot the n'ek's name. She was the one that play in Nai Hoy Tein. I can't remember the full storyline. But he likes the younger sister and she all of a sudden just left him. He goes in search of her and found the older twin instead and mistaken. I know they did end up getting marry. It was later that he knew he married the wrong sister. I know at the end the two had alot of kids. Anyone remember this lakorn?
Yeah , the P"k was Tang and N"k was Numfom ( from Nung fa kub Satan & Nai Hoy ..) ....the lakorn dragggggggg big time and it was longggggggggggggg it was quite boringg ..... She could have prove she was not her sister cuz when Tang meet the other twin she was at AUS but she love him too and marry him and later on she feel bad and show Tang the passport and he was piss lmao . It was so dragggggy *sigh* do not recommend it . No r , no slap/joob , no attempt , no action , nonthing ...

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
ahaaha... no 'R' means no good right?

One more day and it's monday. Back to the city for them!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
ahaaha... no 'R' means no good right?
I agree! I always tell my sister that-- no R scene usually means not a good lakorn. If no R scenes, then if they could at least give us a peek, like an attempted R or 2 OR slap/kisses-- then that's okay too. Like Roy Adeed Hang Ruk. Plenty of attempted R and groping, but no R scene, but that's not from lack of trying on Bie's part! :)

So sad... the spoilers don't seem to point to another R or even willing scene yet. No sign of baby either. :lmao:

sarN

sarNie Granny
thairath.co.th

:wub:

more mv :wub:

ohhh...can't wait to see that part.
everyone...check out my MVs @ youtube, if you haven't yet. Here is the link to it:

:rolleyes: YYProductions2008 Presents: :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTQzT5n8ic0
i like the song u pick . good choice