Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hahhahaha that was short but very good to the point summary of nang fah gup satan! thanks for refreshing my memo too sarn. i almost forgot how it started. now i am starting to remember ...

oh man if they really remake this lakorn i wonder whos gonna play the sister that always shakes and tremble everytime p'ek kisses her?! lol cause the original girl played it well.

thank you sarn for the summary of the other lakorn, i hear the song but the clip only showed a green screen, the song sounded kinda familiar, but i am still a bit clueless. :huh:

sarN

sarNie Granny
hahhahaha that was short but very good to the point summary of nang fah gup satan! thanks for refreshing my memo too sarn. i almost forgot how it started. now i am starting to remember ...

oh man if they really remake this lakorn i wonder whos gonna play the sister that always shakes and tremble everytime p'ek kisses her?! lol cause the original girl played it well.

thank you sarn for the summary of the other lakorn, i hear the song but the clip only showed a green screen, the song sounded kinda familiar, but i am still a bit clueless. :huh:

Yeah , it be cool to see my #1 favorite lakorn being remake by my favorite on screen couple. The P'k in "Nung fa kub satan" alway talk explicit language to the N"K ^^ i believe i love the lakorn for the humor even though it a serious intense drama but it off the wall hilarious when P'k talk all perverted to the N"K-- love the bickering .I wonder who goin play the SISTER in Law cuz she was freaken funnie & wacko ( Kik !). The second sister was one of those romantic fanatic (like Prsiana *fainting ) dat fall for sweet talk & charm . Sadly , the ending seen such a rush i alway thought if they goin remake this do extend the marriage story -- it was tooo sad and heart broke when she cry to the uncle how her marriage life is so miserable
he a manic in bed
:p ^^

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i think that the ending of that lakorn was a bit rushed too. atleast give them about 3-4 episodes to absorb their feeling or make p'ek begged for forgiveness like JLR. (look at all of our expectation and everything is being compared to JLR lol)

is nang fah gup satan older than jam leuy rak (old version) or was it about the same time?

sarN

sarNie Granny
i make two anime :p

"nung fa kub satan" come out in 94'
"JLR" 98 ning/john
"JLR" 89 likik/tong

ending is a rush -- shoot dont' even know if the n'k love him or not it end where he ask her to forgive him and she cry didn't even say anything and it end . forgive him , no ? yes ? maybe ? near the end his mistress came and confront him and he say he love his wife now and no longer want revenge and the N'k over hear him and the mistress pull out a gun ...well , she did block a bullet for him I guess action speak louder den word :lol:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Oh man, I would totally love that Aum and Aff get casted in the Nang Fah Kub Satan remake. Aum is such a great actor as well as Aff, no doubt, they will burn all of our hearts and minds. Yeah, we should petition now while JLR Fever is still on, we have loads of supporters!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
really if there is a place to petition for this...i would definitely join!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol sarn, i think her feelings developed during their bickering moments ---i remember seeing many episodes of them at the office type scene. man now i want to watch it again, i wonder if the video store i go still have it!? (you know what they say about a girl saying and thinking isnt the same- or however that goes) ^_^

thanks for sharing the anime sarn --i would like to create something of that nature too..and wish i had the patience (just trying to work the photoshop program for the wallpaper already gave me a major headache and i still havent figure it out yet)

sarN

sarNie Granny
she was his secretary lmao and he was the boss from hell she would imagine snake coming out of his hair . Yea , i know wat u mean love thur bickering . NICE girl love bad boi . He love her at first sight . She ...errr i guess somewhere down the road. I did upload this lakorn at SW 2 years ago . Maybe when JLR is over i might upload it :lol:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
Sorry off topic.
You know how you gals were talking about Aum's typing thai or whatever a couple of days ago...anyways I found this at ATC, Aum posted this comment:

Sawasdee Krub everyone i tried so hard to type in Thai but it's quite difficult for me but will try more next time na
I would like to say that i enjoy so much everytime i read all of yours conversations after work. It's so fun and lovely.made me smile and laugh
thank you for loving each other and being here with me.i'm so appreciate and thank you so much for webmaster and P soi to came to see me and brought me shirts today.....take a good care and talk to you later na clubatichart.

Hehe, how cute.

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
^serioulsy. A PERFECTLY HEAVENLY MADE COUPLE .. they are destine to make JLR raise and hopefully, raise more and come together like BRANGELINA "MR*MRS SMITH* .. man, make me wish they can just do it like BRAD/ANGIE .. *btw. i love BRANGELINA* they are so hot .. if AUM/AFF are like that.

seriously they should hook up like the two top couples :drool: <- dream away. will be so heartbroken if they don't end up together but at least, make it happen they appear in my fantasy constantly by working along side one another another :wub:
you're so funny :lol: but so true, I love BRANGELINA too, they're the perfect hollywood pair, handsome, gorgeous, beautiful...Aum and Aff definitely need to hook up like they did...that'll make our dream come true and then we'll get the little baby, :drool:

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry off topic.
You know how you gals were talking about Aum's typing thai or whatever a couple of days ago...anyways I found this at ATC, Aum posted this comment:

Sawasdee Krub everyone i tried so hard to type in Thai but it's quite difficult for me but will try more next time na
I would like to say that i enjoy so much everytime i read all of yours conversations after work. It's so fun and lovely.made me smile and laugh
thank you for loving each other and being here with me.i'm so appreciate and thank you so much for webmaster and P soi to came to see me and brought me shirts today.....take a good care and talk to you later na clubatichart.

Hehe, how cute.

OMG that's so cute of him, how sweet.... ^_^

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
Sorry off topic.

Hehe, how cute.

^^ that IS cute.
so nice to hear him say/type that.
thanks for sharing that!

retarded question but, why cant he type thai?????
or... am i... retardededededed?
thanks.

i love when he feels so guilty.
his voice and vibe changed so fast.
ahhhh! so excited to see more!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
^^It's probably cause there so many letters and stuff, like when I try to type thai I have to use that on-screen keyboard thingy cause I can't remember where all the letters are.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
she was his secretary lmao and he was the boss from hell she would imagine snake coming out of his hair . Yea , i know wat u mean love thur bickering . NICE girl love bad boi . He love her at first sight . She ...errr i guess somewhere down the road. I did upload this lakorn at SW 2 years ago . Maybe when JLR is over i might upload it :lol:

that would be so nice of you sarn. :D

yea what is up with "nice girl love bad boy" type ...hate to admit that its true too! in lakorn and out in the real world.

maybe aum isnt used to the keys on the keyboard yet :p regardless thank you for sharing..

well gals imma call it a night ---just finished reuploading epi 9 of JLR so ...i will see you all tomorrow or later today i should say, its already wednesday---just a 4 more days til the fever hit again!!

i know i will need to catch up on the reading again --this thread is wayyyy too fast :)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
^^ that IS cute.
so nice to hear him say/type that.
thanks for sharing that!

retarded question but, why cant he type thai?????
or... am i... retardededededed?
thanks.

i love when he feels so guilty.
his voice and vibe changed so fast.
ahhhh! so excited to see more!
He went to an international school. I guess he learn the language (writing wise) later in life. ?? he mostly used english??
well personally, he needs to check out our forum.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
My eldest sister is crazy over this la korn. she love it. said pra aek is handsome,has nice buff body. nang aek is pretty. doesn't have a lot of make up on but still look pretty. said nang aek look younger than her age(27-28). they make a cute couple. she doesn't want it to end. 555 but i agree with her. Aum look handsome/cool i like his rugedy look in here, with mustache he look hot!! 555. and Aff look pretty. she said it's romantic.

gracefulmoonie

sarNie Egg
Cecilia AND Aiyaja---THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE ENG SUB ON RATEE SAMSORN!!!! You guys are the best :D

Cecilia_The whole Bragelina thing, I'm obsessed with them too!!!! Oh, I wish that Aff and Aum could be like Brad and Angie______Oh and a titbit off topic - www.pittwatch.com is a great site for bragelina gossip and news. I go there like everyday ^_^ and nice wallies/

and also what is this about another lakorn, anything else with Aff and Aum together, I'll watch.

rugrats81

sarNie Hatchling
A few days have pass, SO’s mom spilled a basket of fruit that she was carrying. Hakrit ran to her and help support her. SO’s mom is surprised to see him and comment that she has not seen him in a few days. He ask for SO and she tells him that she in the farm with nu kun.
Nu kun is pushing SO on the swing.
“I miss when we were younger and we used to play on this swing together.� SO memorize
“yes. when you grew up and moved in with your aunt and uncle in Bangkok, I sat here alone. I wondered when you would come back.�
“really, You never told me.�
“after awhile, I was use to it. I knew that at the end of the term you would return. I can wait.�
Nu kun picked a flower> “sotiya, you did not answer me. I am going to go study in American soon, will you wait for me?�
“if I don’t wait, then where will I go? This is my home.�
“hey.�
Nu kun placed the flower in her hair and looked at her. “beautiful.� Soriya smiled. “I was talking about the flower.�
Soriya’s smile disappeared and threw a small tantrum. Nu kun laughed and her and told her, “you are always beautiful to me, soriya. You don’t need the flower.�
“you are complimenting me, you must want something?�
Nu kun took this chance to ask her to wait for him. He kneeled in front of her. “I want an answer to one more question. Other than wait for me, can you not get involved with anyone?�
Meanwhile, hakrit was nearby and heard everything. E got extremely jealous. Nu kun stared at SO, waiting for an answer. SO was uncomfortable and changed the subject by saying she was thirsty. Nu kun understood that she was uncomfortable and went to get her some water.
SO left the swing and was walking around the farm. She saw a small squirrel and it reminded her of bua chom poo. The squirrel ran off and she turned to go back and she bumped into hakrit with full force. She realizes who it was and was startled. She tried to walk away but hakrit held her back.
“let me go.�
“promise me first that you will not leave. I have something to talk to you about.�
“but I have nothing to say to you.�
“that is okay. once I ask you something, you reply. Is sanseenee the reason for you avoiding me or is it because of nu kun?� soriya stood still. “answer me soriya.�
“don’t force me. I am not your prisoner anymore.�
“I know. Today, I do not come because of revenge.� Hakrit stood there looking at soriya.
“there is nothing between us anymore. What happens was a part of a story. It has ended and forgotten.�
“I will not forget. It may have started because I assumed wrong but the time that has past has given me much happiness. I cannot go back and live if I do not have you.�
Soriya was starting to soften up. He got closer and pulled out the pearl bracelet. “when I think of this pearl bracelet, I think of you.�
“what are you doing hakrit? You are about to marry my sister. You made her fall in love with you and you cannot break up with her.�
“why can’t I when she could do it to my brother. My brother died because she has a cold heart.�
SO was angry and she felt let down. She grabbed the pearl bracelet from his hand and ripped the pearl bracelet into pieces. the pearls scattered all over the ground.
“soriya, why did you do that?�
“I did it because you broke your promise, you broke your promise.�
SO ran off but hakrit caught up to her and he pulled her to face him.
“you are right, I broke my promise. Then tell me, if there is no sanseenee, can you love me?�
“you came too far to ask me that. Go back. Let me live my life the way it was before you came into it and don’t let the person that harin love feel pain.�
Hakrit heard harin’s name and became still. Soriya tried to pull away but hakrit pulled her in closer and held her tighter.
“no soriya, I love you.�
Hakrit help onto soriya like he was never going to let her go. Soriya ran out of energy to fight and let herself be hug. She closed her eyes and cherish this minute for as long as she could before she push one final time and got loose from hakrit’s grip.
“let me go and do not come back here again!!�
SO ran and when she finally stopped she let all her tears come out. She slump her body down. Nu kun came up to her and gave her a nudge. So looked up and when she realizes it was nu kun she ran into her friend’s arms. He hugged her and let her release her sorrows. After awhile, he gave her something to drink and he offered her a way out.
“want to come to America with me?�
Soriya could not say anything. She did not think she would hear this from nu kun and she asked him why he ask her.
“I saw everything awhile ago. I do not want to leave you here to face your troubles alone. I know that nai hakrit would come after you and if your sister knows she will say you try to steal her boyfriend. Things will blow up when she find out.�
“why do you think that leaving is an option?�
“if I am not here then who is going to watch you. I am afraid that you are going to soften up to hakrit.�
“he is not coming back. I told him to never come back.�
Meanwhile, hakrit walked aimlessly. He did not see so’s mom. When she called his name out she shook him back to reality.
“are you leaving? Why don’t you stay and have dinner with us.�
Hakrit did not know what to say. SO’s mom realize something was wrong and asked him to the point.
“did you have an argument with soriyA.
Hakrit was breathless. “you know?�
“I don’t know everything but I think I know something from looking at my daughter. Since you been around, my daughter has been acting strange. You have anything to tell me?�
“soriya is mad at me. I must have done a lot of bad things to her, she must hate my face.�
“can I ask you something, what is the opposite of love?�
Hakrit was confused. “I guess hatred.�
“no feelings at all. Someone who has no feeling at all, now that mean they do not love you. If they hate you, it means that they have some feeling towards you. Can you tell me now, what did you do to make so hate you?�
hakrit decided to tell her everything. “I have something to confess , I have a lot.�
“what do you have to confess?�
“I am harin’s brother.� So’s mom was shocked. Hakrit continued with what happen between him and SO.
Nu kun brought soriya home.
“loving someone who has someone is full of misery but I love you.�
Soriya was shocked. She turned to him and nu kun continued. “I love you so much that I am willing to be with you for the rest of my life. Today, you may not be ready but I promise that I will look after you. Don’t stay here. Come with me.�
Nu kun took her hand and she pulled it back. He thought that she was rejecting him and told her it was okay and turned to walk away.
“I was just thinking that I want to leave as soon as possible.� SO told him
Nu kun turned around and smiled. SO forced herself to smile back and thought she was doing the right thing. The next morning, mother and daughter sat in front of her dad’s picture. So’s mom told her that if she really wanted to go she will not stop her. She asked her if she really wanted to go or was she going to avoid someone. So looked at her mom and ask her why she asks her that.
“I don’t want to see you decide something because of the moment. Nu kun is a good person and I know that he will look after you but you have to ask yourself who you really want to look after you for the rest of your life. forcing yourself to be with someone you do not love is a great misery.�
“did someone say something to you?�
“no one said anything, only someone who confess the wrong he have done.�
Soriya became like stone and ask her mom who it was.
“you know who it is.�
“what did he tell you?�
So’s mom took her daughter’s hands, “he told me everything. Hakrit told me everything. He confess the wrong he committed and asked for my forgiveness.�
SO no longer was like stone and fell into her mom’s arm and let out a river of tears. so’s mom asked her why she did not tell her. She told her that she have her and the pain she have she can help lighten them.
“I am sorry. I was afraid he would return to hurt pee sanseenee.�
“who is going to harm sanseenee. just tell your uncle and he would have him arrested.�
“no mom, I will not …….� So stopped herself.
SO’s mom knew what she was feeling. “You will not what dear.�
“I do not want anyone to be in trouble anymore. I am not mad at anyone. I just want everything to end with me. It has passed, it is the end. I don’t want to talk about it anymore.�
SO’s mom grabbed her and looked her in the face. “you are afraid that if you say anything, khun hakrit will get arrested, is that right?�
“MOM!�
“soriya, I am your mom. Why do you have to keep things from. You can hide things from other people but you can tell me anything. I will never hurt you.�
Soriya started to cry and told her that she was afraid.
Her mom comfort her and asked her if she love him. Soriya could not say anything for a second and then she nodd her head yes as tears ran down her face. Soriya hugged her mom even tighter and cried into her mom’s lap. Nu kun was behind the door and heard everything.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
That night, hakrit tied SO at the waist and one end of the rope was in his hand. They slept in the same bed. Hakrit slept like a baby, while SO was up all night trying to escape but never got the chance. She eventually fell asleep and when she awoke, hakrit was not next to her and she was not tied up.
On that night, I hope Aff and Aum would hug each other while they asleep, it would creat more chemistry between the two. :lol:

UM I DONT REALLY REMEMBER SEEING THAT PART..
WAT PART WAS THAT IN???
I WANT TO SEE IT....