Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
^thank god, he's sexy hot and don't smoke .. otherwise, i would feel so bad for SO .. for real, i hate smoker.. unless theyr'e like hot sexy like WONBIN .. then fine .. BUT you know. the whole night with a smoker .. can you imagine how that must taste like .. ewww .. okay back to the coffee break. if he drink coffee in the morning, then it must have been an all nightier .. or
if the n'ek cry, then it must have been a tough one
.. okay, we're getting so out of our mind .. okay, i'm heading out. see you gals tomorrow 7:30 am sharp!!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
In order to have a fever afterwards, whoahoo, Harith must have burned So with his sizzling body and LOVE!

Haha, Ceci! You're mind. :spin:

cecilia

Staff member
^i agree with AIYA, she sneeze, but that doesn't mean, she'll be sick, only in lakorn, will n'ek be that sick but
to end up with a high fever after a hot steamy night, HARITH definitely burn her with that hot body heat, in fact, we know and see HARITH so well, i can almost see the heat boiling in him and with an A+ anger, no wonder she sweat
:loool:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^i agree with AIYA, she sneeze, but that doesn't mean, she'll be sick, only in lakorn, will n'ek be that sick but
to end up with a high fever after a hot steamy night, HARITH definitely burn her with that hot body heat, in fact, we know and see HARITH so well, i can almost see the heat boiling in him
Oh yeah, Harith surely made it KNOWN that So was his and only his. :spin: He's not afraid to share his love, out in broad daylight. I bet the Sun was extra extra hot that day!

sarN

sarNie Granny
^she sneeze, but that doesn't mean, she'll be sick, only in lakorn, will n'ek be that sick but
to end up with a high fever after a hot steamy night, HARITH definitely burn her with that hot body heat
girl u know so much lmaooo actually from year of watch lakorn if the n'k get a high fever after the R' scene cuz
she was exhausted & in shock or cuz she was expose to rain/water the previous day so her body is coming down w/ something and to have her body wore out w/o some rest she can get sick

there was several oldies lakorn where n'k get sick after ^^ and P'k will get a doctor and the result is as followwing ^^^

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my, i was thinking that too must of been one hot steamy all-nighter, cause she got sick the next day, it was the same with tao & willy she too got sick after he you know what! lol

cecilia

Staff member
Oh yeah, Harith surely made it KNOWN that So was his and only his. :spin: He's not afraid to share his love, out in broad daylight. I bet the Sun was extra extra hot that day!
:loool: .. i didn't even think of that .. but that could be true to .. if it were in board daylight, nature lead the way :lol:

oh my, i was thinking that too must of been one hot steamy all-nighter, cause she got sick the next day, it was the same with tao & willy she too got sick after he you know what! lol
yup, but the thing for tao and willy is that .. it didn't rain nor anything .. she's just sad that her old boss left her behind with hot sexy and bossy willy. she's worry, could be why she got the fever thing going on .. but seriously, she did not get wet or anything .. it's all b/c of the body heat from WILLY :ph34r:

^She was exposed to Harith's LOVE. Like Harith said, what they're doing is NATURE!
nature did it course well, they even stop all the animals from interrupting this awesome unison ..heck,even BAI was out of the picture .. it's like HARITH say,
room, pillow, bed, woman, man, let the mission be complete. it's a good day to have it accomplish .. and that's why i'm hoping ARISOYA is create during this night b/c it was a peaceful hot steamy night . nature was on their side

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha dang cecilia, that was good, yea i totally forgot all about bai cause usually hes up in their business like 24/7.

cecilia

Staff member
gosh , cecillia lmaoooooooo u know DARVIL is in here tOOOOOOOOOOOOO . shhhHHH :loool:
i noticed that too :blush: ..i saw him earlier this evening .. i was thinking in my head, great, ceci, you ask darv for help, and you making these comments. how embarrassing .. but oh well, its' lakorn talks .. it'lll be okay to have my mind wonder else where .. just hope he don't take me as something else .. :ph34r:

Haha, it would be a flawless child.
an angel will be born (it's out of anger/love, so an angel have to come in to save, right? ) .. man, i'm getting into deep hope now .. if the mission fail, i hope i won't be disappointed :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
i noticed that too :blush: ..i saw him earlier this evening .. i was thinking in my head, great, ceci, you ask darv for help, and you making these comments. how embarrassing .. but oh well, its' lakorn talks .. it'lll be okay to have my mind wonder else where .. just hope he don't take me as something else .. :ph34r:

it ok if he a girl but he a GUY LMAOoooooooooooo XXXX it ok .

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. i think i should watch my typing when i in here just b/c .. but then again, it's in spoiler mode, if darv highlight it, then :ph34r:
okay, it's officially 1:04 am, i'm seriously going now since i plan to stream it live tomorrow morning at 7:30 am :wub: nigth JLR LOVERS ..

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, gotta take a shower and then continue editing. I don't want to fall asleep so see you guys in an hour!

sarN

sarNie Granny
^haha. i think i should watch my typing when i in here just b/c .. but then again, it's in spoiler mode, if darv highlight it, then :ph34r:
okay, it's officially 1:04 am, i'm seriously going now since i plan to stream it live tomorrow morning at 7:30 am :wub: nigth JLR LOVERS ..

it ok girl , It just DARVIL HAHAHAH