Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
ami (your name so long-i'm just shorten up like how i did on some of the gals i know, i can type it too. but just too long and i forget half way of how to spell it-so AMI is okay?)
:eek: you can read thai but can't translate? .. i'm confuse but yet jealous too .. i understand pretty much alot but i can't read :( that's my downfall ..

ohhh. gals, off topic but okay, PONG GOT BEE PREGNANT IN NANGFAH .. and they did it when? .. last week episode . now this make me have more hope for HARITH/SO . :wub:

Sarn: Thanks for the old clips of JLR! Haha, they have no chemistry!!!!
yup. agree, and they just dont' look HOT TOGETHER like 2009 HARITH AND SO .. :wub: they look like a very weak couple .. i must say, i'm glad, i saw this version first.

Raiya

sarNie Adult

ohhh. gals, off topic but okay, PONG GOT BEE PREGNANT IN NANGFAH .. and they did it when? .. last week episode too . now this make me have more hope for HARITH/SO . :wub:

Ha ha Cecilia you are sooo funny...anything to point to baby Arisoya (love that name btw)! You really keep my hopes up too with all this conjecturing, I hope the producers hear our wishes! :lol:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
ami :eek: you can read thai but can't translate? .. i'm confuse but yet jealous too .. i understand pretty much alot but i can't read :( that's my downfall ..
ohhh. gals, off topic but okay, PONG GOT BEE PREGNANT IN NANGFAH .. and they did it when? .. last week episode too . now this make me have more hope for HARITH/SO . :wub:
girl you're getting to crazy. :lool:
You're comparing this lakorn with other lakorns and having the same expectations. haha.

Yea, they are gonna have the wedding and all this crazy stuff is gonna go down. His ex-gfs is gonna come and ruin the wedding.
Drama. I read the spoilers and he's gonna have more affairs eventhough he is married to bee.

sorry, totally going off track with nangfah stuff.

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm serious. i have such high and low hope half of the time, but hearing PONG IMPREGNANT BEE just make everything look hopeful again .. and i admit, PONG'S one sexy hot man, but with the way how HARITH talk with those words..and sexy fierce SO.. can you imagine? .. *look around .. YOUNG KIDS, DONT' READ MY POST? :lol:
my head wonder elsewhere :drool: :ph34r: :dude:

sarN

sarNie Granny
hahah 2008 version is the BEST . Got to love all those attempt (s) scene lmaooooo ....and he wonder why Soyia keep escaping ...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha Ceci going crazy over the child again. I just want to see more tugging, hugging, and touching from Harith and So; I seem to be in a daze too.

cecilia

Staff member
AIYA that can happen too .. i mean, in GOLDEN BRIDE .. omg, after the baby news, there's so many cuddle hug and love between JJ and JW ..
so it won't hurt to have that include .. of course, it can be right away or after but i would, preferably .. BEFORE anything else happen - another thing to make him crawl back to her harder :lol: and her pushing him away farther .. create some heart wrenching moods before the cuddly stuff .. as it is already will be hard to see them hug with twinky's spoiler so adding ARISOYA burden on his back will be fun to watch : heck even WILLY act all crazy when he heard that TAO'S preggy. he didn't know what to do .. with her pushing him away like that. sad thing is that she's too soft and let back too fast .. but i still love them pairing .. TAO may be short of WILLy but boy, they are so HOT together ^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
aum still try to go for the 2nd time even after he rape her?..i havent been keeping up with this since school started

sarN

sarNie Granny
^^^ ya know the R' scene happen in DAY LIGHT usually it would be at night fall . Talking about change of storyline :lol: or was about to be night and it the next morrning cuz he drink some cofffee .. Harit is sooo :lol:

aum still try to go for the 2nd time even after he rape her?..

no , he won't . after he found out the truth she not sananee he promisse he won't hurt her again ..according to the spoiler so no more R"

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
sorry this is off topic:
i took me a long time to learn how to read from all the thai books that i have, the only bad thing is that there is no one to practice the language with, i have or should i say had penpals in thailand but i havent contact them in over 2 yrs, so that didnt do me any good.

what? so pong is the p'ek in nang fah lakorn's? what about kong?

i want to see more So & Harits time in the city, man i will be on the fast-forward button alot then!

ps cecilia : i am fine with ami! whatever you're comfortable with.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
AIYA that can happen too .. i mean, in GOLDEN BRIDE .. omg, after the baby news, there's so many cuddle hug and love between JJ and JW ..
so it won't hurt to have that include .. of course, it can be right away or after but i would, preferably .. BEFORE anything else happen - another thing to make him crawl back to her harder :lol: and her pushing him away farther .. create some heart wrenching moods before the cuddly stuff .. as it is already will be hard to see them hug with twinky's spoiler.
I hope they will patch up with 2 full episodes of just sweet scenes! ^_^

As I was subbing the Ratree show, seems like Aum and Pinky are dating plus Aff's police fiance whatnot. It breaks my heart! But that's okay, Aum and Aff will always belong to one another in Jumleuy Ruk! :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^^^ ya know the R' scene happen in DAY LIGHT usually it would be at night fall . Talking about change of storyline :lol: or was about to be night and it the next morrning cuz he drink some cofffee .. Harit is sooo :lol:
no , he won't . after he found out the truth she not sananee he promisse he won't hurt her again ..according to the spoiler so no more R"
isnt' it the evening? .. after they rush KAEW to the hospital with all those chasing around .. he took her home, i though i see the light kindda grayish dark. so once he got to the island house, it's evening...so it must been evening/night .. and then next day he drink coffee or ..
he just drink coffee after enjoying his meal
:lol:
I hope they will patch up with 2 full episodes of just sweet scenes! ^_^

As I was subbing the Ratree show, seems like Aum and Pinky are dating plus Aff's police fiance whatnot. It breaks my heart! But that's okay, Aum and Aff will always belong to one another in Jumleuy Ruk! :lol:
i noticed that too .. they were joking about it .. even the whole father in the uniform . right when num said that, my head fill with the officer fiance .. and aum hitting everyone, turning them to chompoo, pinky, pinky, cracked me up .. plus they' blush when talk about their other half .. so sad :( .. make me wanna cry ..

sarN

sarNie Granny
isnt' it the evening? .. after they rush KAEW to the hospital with all those chasing around .. he took her home, i though i see the light kindda grayish dark. so once he got to the island house, it's evening...so it must been evening/night .. and then next day he drink coffee or ..

:loool: *throw the pillow*

Raiya

sarNie Adult
sarN--2008 is the best version!!! I don't know how many times I've gone back and rewatched episodes and I never do that with other lakorns LOL

cecilia

Staff member
what's funny is that .. if you can stream it live, watch it with mms link, download raw files and watch and even watch it with english sub, then you're beyond help :ph34r:
or you say you're leaving the thread but not leaving .. then it's getting to your head .. okay, i'm talking about myself here.
i'm heading to bed soon but you gals keep making me stay with funny comments. :lol:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart

i noticed that too .. they were joking about it .. even the whole father in the uniform . right when num said that, my head fill with the officer fiance .. and aum hitting everyone, turning them to chompoo, pinky, pinky, cracked me up .. plus they' blush when talk about their other half .. so sad :( .. make me wanna cry ..
Haha, that is some hilarious spoiler!!! Hahahhahah! :lol:

Gosh, you know, seems like Aum is sooo ready to tease, hug, and fall in love with Aff in person but Aff seems sooo reserved! And funny thing is, Aum and Aff are the real Harith and So in reality. They're not even acting, it really is them! :wub: In Tee Tai Khrua, Num (Bai) was all like, Aum would tease the women by hugging and kissing them....the host was like, why don't you stop him and Num was all like, I can't because it seems like the women enjoy it! :loool: I wish someone caught those clips of Aum kissing and hugging Aff offscreen! :yahoo:

sarN

sarNie Granny
I always have a pillow with me when I read this thread...you guys are hilarious! :lol:

I blush and laugh at the same time!

i know right hahah ^^^^ i think it the next morrning if dat true it mean they slept together the whole night if NOT . A coffee break ? LMAOoooo too funnie . Usually it a cigrettt or cigar