Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Raindown

sarNie Egg
I think he should just kidnap her again and just end the story.
They look so cute together, I'm tired of hearing about him seducing Sunsanee.
gosh. Harit and Soriya should just be together already.
:)
Thanks again TWINKY. :)
haha..i agree with you..he should just kidnap her again, but let the story continue..lol...

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Yup yup, agree with you guys on that strategy--kidnap and get the deed done (again?) :kiss:

Of course don't forget our perfect baby: ARISOYA (c/o Cecilia) :wub:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Dang, I had no time to come online today but yah, more spoilers. Just glancing at the spoilers already make my heart thump, can't wait to watch the actual thing. ^_^ Thanks js Twinky.

sarN

sarNie Granny
thank for the spoiler !! it close to the end i can tell . I hope they get marry before they go back to the island in the old version it was mention dat Harit came to ask Soyia 's hand in marriage from Sananee 's parent but there wasn't a wedding date set or engage ceremony ...it be cool if they get marry

choo

sarNie Adult
yea, i want her to play hard to get for atleast a couple of episodes, make harit work for it...the harder he tries the better ;)
haah i totally agree!

saRn, thanks so much for responding back to my question!;) loves

Muddie Murda

smile...
Thanks twinky! For the spoiler! It's like reading fan fics again! LOL And then a few days later, you see it being played out in lakorn! Like Fan fiction come true! HAHA <3

And all the artworks look SOOOOO cooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *place as wallpaper*

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
Thanks twinky! For the spoiler! It's like reading fan fics again! LOL And then a few days later, you see it being played out in lakorn! Like Fan fiction come true! HAHA <3

And all the artworks look SOOOOO cooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *place as wallpaper*
I feel that way too! ^^ Come here everyday for a new spoiler! Can't wait for tomorrow!!!

onahc

sarNie Elites
I think he should just kidnap her again and just end the story.
They look so cute together, I'm tired of hearing about him seducing Sunsanee.
gosh. Harit and Soriya should just be together already.
:)
Thanks again TWINKY. :)

Don't jump our horses here folks. Let the drama stir a bit before we savor the good parts. Hehehe

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Hi everyone . The sad news, this lakorn has 7 ep to the end. The last ep will on air at 18 FEB. :eek: :p
Oh no! Only 14, that makes me sad :( I guess it has to end sometime...I wonder if that's when my fever will dissipate and I can go back being sane again?! :lol:

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
omg, thanks for all the spoilers!!
lmfao, they're soo cute!! harit and
his little sweet talking mind games
seem to be working so well. only
one more day till the next ep.
but so sad, JLR fever is ending
in a few weeks. =(

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
awww...only 14episode but i like it because the storyline won't drag. But you know...i say the ending should be the beginning. Since it started with a kidnap it should end with a kidnap. Hehehe good storyline to tell their kids about their love.

So after jlr it's sawan biang right?????? awww let's not think about it ending yet. Yay...tomorrow more episode. I think they'll be going back to bangkok this week.

This thread has long ........broke the record since it reach 150page. By the time the lakorn really end...who know maybe it'll reach 300page. Now that would be something!

I love this lakorn not just for the lakorn itself but for this thread. It's like Sarnworld United...all 4 one and one 4 all. So many people are not shy about posting. Everyone is distributing to this thread. :wub: :wub:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh no! Only 14, that makes me sad :( I guess it has to end sometime...I wonder if that's when my fever will dissipate and I can go back being sane again?! :
it's a good news for me!it could be translate soon!!! :yahoo:
thanks twinky for the spoiler, i love them