Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

choo

sarNie Adult
lynda, your dad is pretty cool to be addicted to this lakorn and OUM RUK (loved it too)..lol

btw, i wanna know why they make Harith soo sweaty in his shirts sometimes!??lol sometimes there's just too much on one wet spot..lol but nonetheless, he's still hot..lol

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i can't wait until this monday and tuesday. i can't wait to see more of aum and aff. all of your pictures are so good. keep up the good works everyone.

my dad is also addicted to thai lakorns. whenever i get new lakorns i give it to him so that he can watch it too. if a lakorn hasn't end yet, he'll ask me to go get him some more. my dad is more into thai lakorns than my mom. he'll watch any thai lakorn that i give him and he likes it as much i as i do. he's also really into thai lakorns.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
harit is hot, but... man....

i feel so bad for bai.
he's the tragice love story here!

he does everything without opposing,
but the one thing he wants, his boss is against it.
bai's loyalty is true.
i just want to cry when he was crying for boontai,
and he went to harit.

to me, that part, i felt as if he was asking harit to
go help him find boontai.

man. that made me blob. :spin:

anyways.
yah!!! i cant wait for the next part!!!

SOMEHOW, I CAN'T MANAGE TO DO ALL MY READING,
BUT I MANAGE TO STAY UPDATED ON JLR.
crazy, huh?
totally agree... :(

sulad

sarNie Adult
harit is hot, but... man....

i feel so bad for bai.
he's the tragice love story here!

he does everything without opposing,
but the one thing he wants, his boss is against it.
bai's loyalty is true.
i just want to cry when he was crying for boontai,
and he went to harit.

to me, that part, i felt as if he was asking harit to
go help him find boontai.

man. that made me blob. :spin:

anyways.
yah!!! i cant wait for the next part!!!

SOMEHOW, I CAN'T MANAGE TO DO ALL MY READING,
BUT I MANAGE TO STAY UPDATED ON JLR.
crazy, huh?
Agree with you.
I felt so bad for him.
It was just so sad and cute how he cried in front of Harit.
Sad thing is that.
Even though he love Boontai so much.
She just use Bai to get her way.
Hopefully Boontai turn out nice and end up with Bai.
Or Bai end up with somebody better.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Agree with you.
I felt so bad for him.
It was just so sad and cute how he cried in front of Harit.
Sad thing is that.
Even though he love Boontai so much.
She just use Bai to get her way.
Hopefully Boontai turn out nice and end up with Bai.
Or Bai end up with somebody better.
Yeah, I went back to watch that part again and I see how really sad Bai was (even though I dislike Boontai) I too feel really sorry for him. He deserves someone nice too! Maybe he will get someone who likes him for who he is.

Also, watching Soriya cry made me want to cry--Aff did such a good job in that part :lmao:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
lynda, your dad is pretty cool to be addicted to this lakorn and OUM RUK (loved it too)..lol

btw, i wanna know why they make Harith soo sweaty in his shirts sometimes!??lol sometimes there's just too much on one wet spot..lol but nonetheless, he's still hot..lol
Yep, I asked that same question awhile back about Harit being so sweaty all the time but someone told me it's the JUNGLE and well I'm sure the audience appreciates him being all sexy/HOT :lol:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
just 3 more pagesto go before 200!!! and we have only a day left until our desperation is fulfilled!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
:loool: that's a funny story of your mom. but she's right .. in reality, that's how us girl would do .. smack him right back .. but if a girl is trap in an island like that,she's her own surival. she can't just beat anyone, she dont' even know the way well .. could be why she's lost most of the time .. but the point is .. your mom didn't think she's aggressive enough .. that's just too cute .. wish my mom watch lakorn too . but if i were to put on ,she'll doze off instead ..

omg ur mom is insanely hilarious!!! ahahha that's soo funny i laughed out loud hahahha

Yea, I'm rewatching it with her. I connected my laptop using a S-video cable to her TV in her room and we're watching the show together.

For the past like 30 mintures she was complaining to me that Soriya is not aggressive enough. I had to tell her to be quiet. She loves GAYU, whenever Gayu comes on, my mom chuckles.

My mom is kinda a tough cookie...so. She thinks with all those resources (ax, machet, sticks, logs) soriya has a chance of beating Harit and Bai. haha.
My mom thinks that risk of staying with them is greater than getting lost in the island.

We finished ep. 2 and there was a preview of Soriya throwing eggs at Harit and my mom was WOOTing and said she likes that part.

haha yea i need to get a wire thing to connect my laptop to my tv!!! haha well i started this drama last sunday and watched it w/ my mom and dad haha usually my dad doesn't watch lakorns unless they're funny/action like yea hah o well he likes this one me and my mom ARE FEVER INFESTED! haha i love it my lil bro only comes over wen Gayu comes or Chumpoo omg i want that squirrel!! hah

cecilia~ I realized my new JLR wallie looks alot like your in terms of coloring, even though I swear I never saw yours until after mine was completed a couple hours ago.
*Check your temperature for signs of increasing fever.* We must all be coming down with the same syptoms of JLR/jungle fever to have it turn out like this. :)
I definitely feel ill... must be lack of sleep. Should try to fit that into my schedule sometime soon. Maybe now might be a good time. ;)
Anyways, I was originally going for an aged/olden look my my wallpaper. Enjoy!

omg ur artwork is sooo pretty!!! its ahmazing!!!!! i love it! need to start making some haha i stopped after Hua Jai Sila ended cuz skool started as u can see from my signature haha

ahh, i was totally thinking that too when he got to her...show him your ID, dang it!!!haha
haha yea they dropped her purse in the middle of the road that seems to happen in every lakorn and usually someone finds it and they go out looking for the person lost but no one seemed to have found her purse yet haha no one bothers picking up w/ the kidnapped dropped hah

humm.....wat we like about JLR

1) the cast : aggressive muscle bound P'k & HOT , head strong N"K
2) theme song , bg music , especially the saxophone version of the theme song ...it match the mood at time kind of sexy
3) clothes --- even though Soyia doesnt have much but it still HOT & Harit's wifebeater
4) the setting , jungle/forest it create the intense vibe in the whole revenge plot and it perfect for two HOT couple to be fighting & argue the atmosphere is sizzling . Then there the farm pearl island . I like the ocean view it quite romantic.
5) the plot : revenge , slap-kiss , kidnap , mistaken identity , r scene , baby , death , angry , punishment , remorse , love & hate , jealous , loyal, forget & forgave
6) Gayu
7) love Harit's explicit dialog -- Nice girl love bad boi :p & the innocently dumb found expression from Soyai -- it funnie when she jaw drop at his explicit remark and gasp knowing exactly wat he want :lol: i have to grab my spare pillow for this
8) the light humor the lakorn have to loosen up the supposedly serious intense moment >>>> especially the scene where Soyai was talking to Bai why he look so sad and Soyia was thinking about Baothai goin kill her when she found out about she & Harit.... it was so hilarious i couldn't help myself i know it a sad moment for Soyia -- but :lol:

haha u got it haha u should add cute animals to #6 cuz of Gayu and Chumpoo! =]

Cecilia ur purple artwork is AHMAAZING i love it!!! its very very pretty very very =] hahha i love it

JLR FEVER!!!! hahah i put it in my myspace hahahhahahhahha its like JLR FEVER! JLR FEVER! and i'm tellin all my white people ahha and there like ???? haha but hey don't understand i'm gona get them infected!!! hahahha i can't wait til monday! and tuesday! haha my mom's like is the episode out yet? hahahah can't wait!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
where is prisna? did she fainted again? :loool:
bai is sad but boontai is crazy, he can't be happy with her.like she said, she only loves khun harit, bai is just a "toy" for her, like chaichai is a toy for sansanee. just watched the scene on the hotel where khun harit swims, sansanee is a real bi...! she's with chaichai and when she saw harit she looks like a child in a candies' shop. :angry:

choo

sarNie Adult
Yep, I asked that same question awhile back about Harit being so sweaty all the time but someone told me it's the JUNGLE and well I'm sure the audience appreciates him being all sexy/HOT :lol:

ahah!!! i know it's the jungle too but haha..some of the scenes....he has a good dry shirt on..and then he runs for a little bit or just to the hut..and then he's super sweaty alreadyy!!!!lollol but yeah i'm thinking it could be the takes too that made him sweaty or they just made it purposely to tease us.. :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
it is prolly hot while they were shooting the lakorn. besides would anyone of us believe it if he is running in the hot jungle/forest and there is not one single sweat dripping from his sexy body lol

when i was younger i remember watching bandal jai with my dad until 4 in the morning...and that was like the only lakorn that he actually watched from epi 1 til the end. now it is just me and my mom (and my mom watches everything, chinese, kdrama esp thai lakorns, but lately its been just thai)
she would always say you cant just feed your stomach you gotta feed your eyes too ^_^

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
humm.....wat we like about JLR

1) the cast : aggressive muscle bound P'k & HOT , head strong N"K
2) theme song , bg music , especially the saxophone version of the theme song ...it match the mood at time kind of sexy
3) clothes --- even though Soyia doesnt have much but it still HOT & Harit's wifebeater
4) the setting , jungle/forest it create the intense vibe in the whole revenge plot and it perfect for two HOT couple to be fighting & argue the atmosphere is sizzling . Then there the farm pearl island . I like the ocean view it quite romantic.
5) the plot : revenge , slap-kiss , kidnap , mistaken identity , r scene , baby , death , angry , punishment , remorse , love & hate , jealous , loyal, forget & forgave
6) Gayu
7) love Harit's explicit dialog -- Nice girl love bad boi :p & the innocently dumb found expression from Soyai -- it funnie when she jaw drop at his explicit remark and gasp knowing exactly wat he want :lol: i have to grab my spare pillow for this
8) the light humor the lakorn have to loosen up the supposedly serious intense moment >>>> especially the scene where Soyai was talking to Bai why he look so sad and Soyia was thinking about Baothai goin kill her when she found out about she & Harit.... it was so hilarious i couldn't help myself i know it a sad moment for Soyia -- but :lol:
SO TRUE

clueless_crazy

sarNie Hatchling
It makes more sense that he sweats just being outside in hot/humid weather even if he's just walking around, but his sweat is just a big hole somewhere on the shirt. Lol. When you sweat, your shirt clings to your skin and then it gets sticky and wet here and there, if not all over right? Whereas on Harit, it's just one big spot. LOL.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
AIYA i have one in mind, but that's from AON - JAI BANG BANG, . :( or Panada - รั�š�า��Šั�ˆว�„ราว
http://youtube.com/watch?v=OeGCc3mc-GI || http://youtube.com/watch?v=k0Prlzyh_Ig
My contribution while everyone's busy making mv :lol:

ah~ another one .. last minute again b/c my head start to bother me again :( nothing much on this .. just some blending. I LOVE AUM/AFF :wub:

wow this is so cute... the last pix reminds me of dancing with the star...

sarN

sarNie Granny
i think they did it on purposely to tease the viewer and a chance for him to flex his muscles :lol: like scene w/ them alway get wet thru the rain , river, ocean ecttt

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Hakrit walk away, while tawatchai was coming to visit sanseenee. hakrit greeted him with a nod of the head. Tawatchai, sanseenee’s parents and soriya went in to see sanseenee. sanseenee asked for hakrit; she was upset to find out that he was here. Knowing that hakrit was not here made her becomes irritated towards tawatchai. Sanseenee’s dad felt bad for him and went to have coffee with tawatchai in the hospital cafeteria. The two talked about sanseenee and her relationship with tawatchai. Tawatchai said that he loved her and wanted to asked his permission to marry her. Sanseenee’s dad that he would be pleased but it is up to his daughter whether or not that happens. In the meanwhile, sanseenee’s mom was rooting for hakrit.
The next morning, sanseenee was being released. Sanseenee wanted to be pretty before she left the hospital but she did not have any accessories. Soriya told her that we are going home so she did not to dress up. Sanseenee was not having it and then she saw SO’s pearl bracelet and she asked to borrow it. SO was uncomfortable and did not want to give to her but sanseenee reminded her that she was the one that saved her life and she can’t even do this for her. SO reluctantly gave sansenee the bracelet. And told her that she can do anything for her. Someone knocked on the door. Sanseenee thought it was hakirt. When SO opened the door it was nu kun. Sanseenee teased SO that her boyfriend came to pick her up and that they look so sweet together. Hakrit walked in, after paying for the hospital bill. SO lowered her, hot wanting to look at hakrit. Sanseenee came up to him and wrapped her arm around his and told him that they will be going only the two of them because SO has someone who came to pick her up. Hakrit notice the pearl bracelet on sanseenee’s wrist. He turned to look at SO’s wrist and the pearl bracelet was missing. SO knew that he was mad and she quickly hid her empty waist with her other hand. Nu kun was looking at SO and he notice that she was acting strange. Nu kun was going to take her to her mom’s farm but she said that she wanted to stay at sanseenee’s for a few days. Nu kun said that it is okay because he have the time to come and drop her off and pick her up but in the future he will not. SO asked where he was going and he said that he was not going to tell her. SO gently hit him on the arm and jokingly asked him how he dare not tell her. Nu kun then realized that hakrit was looking their way. He asked if this new boyfriend of sanseenee was the one that she bumped into a few days ago. SO jumped at this question and said she doesn’t remember and asked why he asked. He said that this guy was looking at her strange and he asked her if they knew each other before. Meanwhile, hakrit was not happy that nu kun and SO were talking to each other but he could not do anything about it. Hakrit took sanseenee to a restaurant and started a conversation about the pearl bracelet. He offered to buy it from and sanseenee wanted the money but played it off. He then took her to a jewelry store and bought her an expensive pearl bracelet.
That night, sanseenee told SO that she sold her bracelet.
“that was my bracelet, khun pee.�
“oy, a junky bracelet, why are you sad that it is gone. the person that gave it to you toss you away already, why keep it. When hakrit bring the check I will give you money to go shopping.�
Soriya did not want to argue with her. Tuay came in to tell them that tawatchai came to visit. Sanseenee went down and he gave her a bouquet of flowers. Sanseenee was not flatter by the flowers but gave a smile as she received them. Then she notice that there was a diamond bracelet wrapped around the flowers and she immediate showed more gratitude. Tawatchai asked if she was still made at him and sanseenee explained that she was just tired that day and it was not his fault.
Another morning, tawatchai called and SO picked up the phone. She told him to come visit sanseenee. when she hung up, another call came in and it was hakrit.
“I miss you.� Hakrit said
“how did you get this number?�
“what so hard……what are you doing?�
“none of your business. If there is nothing else, I will hang up.�
“wait, I called to tell you that I will bring the check for the pearl bracelet today.�
“I did not sell it, so don’t pay me anything.�
“then why did you give it to someone else.�
“I had my reasons.�
“then I will go hear the reason for myself.�
“Don’t, if you come, what will sanseenee think?�
“she will be happy that I came. I have to go pick her up for lunch anyways.�
“you promised me that you would not harm khun pee.�
“you took the bracelet off, you broke the promise.� Hakrit hung up.
Sanseenee was busy getting ready for her lunch with hakrit. She took every outfit out of her closet but could not decide what to wear. She asked SO what she should wear when tawatchai called . she chased SO out of the room while she declined tawatchai invite to have lunch.
Later, sanseenee had a beautiful outfit on and SO was worried. Hakrit came and sanseenee told her to invite him into the living room. soriya took this chance to talk to him.
“don’t do anything to khun pee.�
“what is wrong with you. I just came to pick up her for lunch.�
“don’t play with me. If you do anything to her I will not let you go.�
“that is good. I don’t want you to let me go for the rest of my life.�
SO wanted to scream. “don’t make that face. I brought you a nice check for the pearl bracelet.�
“I don’t want it.�
“why, is it too little for you?�
“you can think what you want, I am not selling it.�
“then that mean that that bracelet has meaning to you.�
“NO.�
Sanseenee voice came up from above. “It means a lot to her. That bracelet was given to her by her boyfriend.�
Hakrit and SO turned to her. Sanseenee came down and stood next to hakrit. SO’s face was red and she could not say anything. Hakrit tried to hide his smile.
“is that true?� hakrit asked.
“it is, yai SO told me. That pearl bracelet has a past.�
“khun nu kun gave it to you?� hakirt asked. SO turned to him and want to argue.
“it wasn’t nu kun. Nu kun is someone she likes but this person is someone she loves.� Sanseenee replied.
“khun pee.� So said to her cousin
“what. I am saying the truth. You told me so. Just this and you have to be shy about it. Khun hakrit is just one of us.�
Hakrit had a big smile on his face. SO excused herself and told them that whoever wanted that bracelet can have it.
SO walked away and hakrit looked at her. Sanseenee said that they should go but hakrit told her that the restaurant is cold and that she should go get something warm to put on. Sanseenee went upstairs and hakrit went to find SO. SO pushed him away and then he grabbed her and held her in his arms
“I am so happy.�
“what are you happy about.�
“happy that you are protective over that pearl bracelet.�
“who is protective. If you want that bracelet, take it. I ….�
Hakrit cut her off. “ you what. Why are you so stubborn? If you love me, just tell me. Why you have to be so hard headed but you go tell other people.�
So face turned red, she could not argue with him and instead used her strength to try to get loose from hakirt’s grip. “let me go.�
“if sanseenee did not tell me, I would not know. “ hakrit brought his face close to hers. “that you really love me too.�
“ooooooooo, let me go. You’re crazy, your insane.�
Soriya move some more, hakrit turned her around and hugged her from behind. He pulled the pearl bracelet out and put it on her.�
I just came to bring the bracelet back to you. I really meant to give this to you. Don’t take it off again. I plead of you. Okay, my good one.�
SO was falling for his sweetness but when she realizes what was happening, she pulled herself away. “I am wearing this bracelet to remind you the promise you made to me. You promised me already that you will not harm khun pee. I will take all the revenge.�
Sanseenee came in and asked why he was here. He told her that she came to return the bracelet to SO because he wanted her to keep it. Sanseenee said that was why SO’s face was red. When the two left, SO looked at her bracelet and smiled. She was happy that she got it back.
The next morning, tawatchai came over and asked sanseenee out. She declined and s=he asked if it because of hakrit. They got into an argument about it. Sanseenee went up and told SO that tawatchai was jealous of hakrit. So wanted to change the subject and asked if she was hungry. Sanseenee said no but she wanted a foot massage. So did not want to refuse so she massaged her feet. SO was messaging her feet and sanseenee continued. She said that she have not been thinking about tawatchai like before. She like it when she is with hakrit because he sweet talks to her. SO got angry and started to massage sanseenee’s feet harder and harder. Sanseenee let out a scream and So apologized. Sanseenee said that lately SO have been thinking a lot, she asked if she was thinking of nu kun. So changed the subject and asked if she was going out today. Sanseenee said no because she wanted to stay just incase hakrit stop by to surprise her. Sanseenee told so that hakrit is not like other guys, she cannot predict what he is thinking. But she said that in a little bit he will be like all the others when he is with her more and more. SO became sad and agreed that any guy that came near sanseenee will melt in her hands. She was thinking that hakrit might be falling for sanseenee for real.

choo

sarNie Adult
It makes more sense that he sweats just being outside in hot/humid weather even if he's just walking around, but his sweat is just a big hole somewhere on the shirt. Lol. When you sweat, your shirt clings to your skin and then it gets sticky and wet here and there, if not all over right? Whereas on Harit, it's just one big spot. LOL.

haha yeah!!kkk

btw, twinky, what episode is that spoiler for??ahha i just started reading it..but i left off ep 7..so it wasn't making good sense..:) thx!