Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

numfon

sarNie Adult
194 PAGES?!?!? O_O!! i knew it that this thread is gonna reach 200, but not THIS soon!!!

question: how many days do they air JLR per week? two or three?

cecilia

Staff member
194 PAGES?!?!? O_O!! i knew it that this thread is gonna reach 200, but not THIS soon!!!

question: how many days do they air JLR per week? two or three?
two .. MONDAY AND TUESDAY 8:30 PM THAILAND TIME ON CH3 .. streaming here in the us? .. i'm in central time and i streaming at 7:30 am. hope this help ^^

THANKS AIYA and RAIYA for the comment .. just some random work to kill of the anticipation times :lol:

i wish TWINKy come by with another spoiler tonight :wub: .. i'm ready to have the bomb drop :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
cool ! dang girl . u got skill --- acutally any wallies is better den mind LOL ...let me go find my old one so ya can laugh at hahah

sunisa

NUMFON:it air two days a week...monday and tuesday :D

Cecilia:i love ur artworks.u're so talented. :wub:

i'm gonna steal all the JLR artworks from everyone!!!u guys are so good.love it all. :wub: :wub: wow...so fast...almost 200 pages already.by the time epi 8 air,this thread will at least reach 200 or more. :clap: everyone have JLR FEVER!!it is spreading to everywhere.me and my sis love this lakorn.we are so addicted to it.can't wait to see Hakrit regret his actions and being sweet to So and ask for her forgiveness. ^_^ we all want to see that part.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Sarn, your artwork. :lol: ^_^ As long as it promotes JLR, I'm fine with anything.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
AIYA i have one in mind, but that's from AON - JAI BANG BANG, . :( or Panada - รัฦ#353;�า�ฦ#352;ั๦#710;วฦ#8222;ราว
http://youtube.com/watch?v=OeGCc3mc-GI || http://youtube.com/watch?v=k0Prlzyh_Ig
My contribution while everyone's busy making mv :lol:

ah~ another one .. last minute again b/c my head start to bother me again :( nothing much on this .. just some blending. I LOVE AUM/AFF :wub:
Cecilia, I dont have to watch the lakorn to fainted, just looking at your beautiful artwork can even faint, those artwork are HOT! :clap: Thank for sharing!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
ok i finsh w/ my MV lmaoooo all 5 attempt (s) in 3min . I can't decide on a song .. head hurt so i take the simplest way out ... use the old one . i upload in youtube.com later :p
right click adn save or copy and paste url in window player
I like the concept of your video. she's on her bed thinking about the attempted "r"s
Cecilia, you have mad skills man. I'm kinda jealous.

I have one of your pics set as my desktop. I represent JLR even outside of this forum.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
B'Sarn, you made my day,:yahoo: your video are so HOT!, :Fainted: I wish I have some talent in making video like you! ;)

sarN

sarNie Granny
girl , it easy . just cut and put soemthign together . Shoot i can't even do wallie like u lmaooo

cecilia

Staff member
I LOVE THE R MV . truly is one of a kind mv .. Lol .. the concept is BRILLIANT THINKING .. i wanna make one but now i'm scare b/c the past two mv are just TOO GOOD !!
thanks everyone for the nice comment. just something to throw in to kill of time .. i wanna see more creativities from everyone too :wub:

chenling

sarNie Adult
AIYA i have one in mind, but that's from AON - JAI BANG BANG, . :( or Panada - รั��š�า���Šั��ˆว��„ราว
http://youtube.com/watch?v=OeGCc3mc-GI || http://youtube.com/watch?v=k0Prlzyh_Ig
My contribution while everyone's busy making mv :lol:

ah~ another one .. last minute again b/c my head start to bother me again :( nothing much on this .. just some blending. I LOVE AUM/AFF :wub:
WOW....

nophankh

sarNie Adult
:loool: Do you guys remember the complaints by the thai people about JLR? They complained that Soriya was too aggressive and Harit was not mean enough.
Well, I just recently showed my mom JLR and she was like, "This is stupid, I'm getting annoyed by that girl." I asked, "who?" She said, I'm annoyed by Soriya. If I was her, I would have gotten a stick and whacked his ass. This is stupid. They're in the forest and she can't afford to get a stick and whack his ass."

When it got to the part where she is doing the garden thing, my mom was like, "Man, she should have gotten that shovel thing and whack him in the head. If I was her, I would killed him and run off. This is so unrealistic."

I started laughing my head off. My mom is a pretty conservative lao woman and to hear differ from the thai people just made my day.
She enjoys the show, but she thinks that HARIT is stupid and too mean.
I asked why she thougth that Harit was stupid. She said why is he blaming some girl for his brother's death. He's brother is his own person. You can't blame other people's for your brother's stupidity.
THen she said in her broken english, "he's stool-bed."

I started laughing.

haha.