Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
Lynda: Good job on the explanation! I totally agree with your assessment. "We" the audience are in it only for the entertainment value, it is a good way to escape from our everyday lives--that's why I watch thai lakorns. I know it's not real and it gives me an oppourtunity to live in a fantasy world. Yes, R scenes shouldn't happen in real life and they are WRONG but in TV shows, especially thai lakorns, the audience at times craves this type of interaction.
EXACTLY how i would put this into words . :wub:

Your right, I remember watching some early 80 made for tv movies that had similar rape scenes played out in America. It only stopped being shown as part of entertainment when a lot of US feminist complained about it. Also, I remember my mom telling me a lot of women who had been raped in real life took offence to rape being displayed in TV shows as normal. Many of them protested in the early 70's and 80's over sexist images of women. Now, today women on US television shows are being displayed as either overly manly or just plain trashy. There really is no middle ground in the U.S. anymore for women displayed on TV.

U.S. television is becoming very boring -_-
and that is why i can't stand those revolving soap .. everyone's taking on the whole town fill of men. it's disgusting when the whole town mess with one another's wife.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
you should .. it's better to be active and on track and join these funny conversation then to join in later when everything quiet down. this lakorn will be worthy of your time :wub:

TWINKYTHANK YOU. THANK YOU .. even though it did not confirm anything, i still have high hope for ARISOYA. :wub: .. i'm loving the spoiler at the moment, every words that they say and encounter are so sweet .. awe, who know that HARITH can be this open mind when he's in love with SO .. haahah. i love the fact that he just BLURT OUT . .
I LOVE YOU
just b/c he's scare of loosing her .. he's so IMPATIENT :lol: .. again, thank you so so much for making me blush and giggly at work ..
I still totally LOVE that name!!! I am rooting for a baby all the way...don't let it be a tease! :lol:

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
EXACTLY how i would put this into words . :wub:
and that is why i can't stand those revolving soap .. everyone's taking on the whole town fill of men. it's disgusting when the whole town mess with one another's wife.
I so agree with you :lol: That is one of the very main reasons I stopped watching certain TV shows. I was disgusted with the way the women were being displayed. I hate it when they keep having the female and male lead sleep with each other friends GROSS! <_< It just seems like anything goes on American Soaps and tv now days. I've started looking more and more at foreign TV Shows and movies. What's really sad is American TV producers keep wondering why there ratings drop a little each year. It's because they just don't produced enough good stuff anymore.

sarN

sarNie Granny
slap/kiss , willing , r' scene , jealous , baby ....is the element for ur typical thai lakorn it have alway been like dat since i can remember and R' scene is not for everyone and not everyone goin agreed it is necessary so for those dat is a sucker for those kind of storyline u have to be a romantic fanatic to giggle and blush like cecilia..lmaoo

>>> hey !! i created a Jamluey Ruk Collection in the Talent section . Go post all ur artwork , grapic , mv , anime..ect there ~~ http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showforum=160

fun

Expired Sarnie
U.S. television is becoming very boring -_-
I love US televsion, well some: Gossip Girl, Prison Break, Friends (I can watch the reruns over and over) and so many more.

I guess it really depends.

I admit I love Disney Channel even though I am not in that age group any more. Still a faithful fan to Disney! :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
slap/kiss , willing , r' scene , jealous , baby ....is the element for ur typical thai lakorn it have alway been like dat since i can remember and R' scene is not for everyone and not everyone goin agreed it is necessary so for those dat is a sucker for those kind of storyline u have to be a romantic fanatic to giggle and blush like cecilia..lmaoo
>>> hey !! i created a Jamluey Ruk Collection in the Talent section . Go post all ur artwork , grapic , mv , anime..ect there ~~ http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showforum=160
I agree with you, everytime I watch lakorn I would look for slap/kiss , willing , r' scene , jealous , and baby! I have to admit that when I watch lakorn it make me daydream day and night. or maybe imagine that I was the n'ek, it happpened to me, dont know what about you girls! :loool: Make me giggle, blush, and sometime just smile by myself like a crazy person, :loool: Espically make me want to fall in love! :wub:

I will go and make a JLR artwork thread! We are really have a JLR FEVER that wont go away easy! :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
I admit. i'm a sucker for it ..:wub: it's my MAIN INGREDIENT. can't miss it without it. i love the extra fish sauce on it. LOl anytime, anywhere - GOOD PLOT will always win ME OVER GOOD LOOKS .. well, i love good looking ppl too but okay looking couple with good addicting acting will win me easily.. example .. I HAVEN'T TOUCH HOT OIL'S lakorn :( .. now that's something different .. i always watch his .. but i put his aside for this .. why/ .. b/c this have my kind of FOOD :loool: .. shshsh. i do get very blushy on sweet talk .. and nope. i'm not easy.. but lakorn like this will make me feel all cheesy and giggly for some reasons :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I admit. i'm a sucker for it ..:wub: it's my MAIN INGREDIENT. can't miss it without it. i love the extra fish sauce on it. LOl anytime, anywhere - GOOD PLOT will always win ME OVER GOOD LOOKS .. well, i love good looking ppl too but okay looking couple with good addicting acting will win me easily.. example .. I HAVEN'T TOUCH HOT OIL'S lakorn :(
Yeah, if the n'ek and p'ek not looking cute together, I won't watch the lakorn. :loool: Cecilia like you said GOOD PLOT will always win you over. Never wrong to have an extra ingredient, more ingredient the better it is, my flavor is SWEET and SPICY, last but not less is BITTER SWEET! :yahoo: :drool: :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
^that's right .. no spice. no life .. gotta have spice to make the whole meal tasteful :lol:
OH. so i watch episode 2 on dvd last night in my room .. hahah.. the part of him in her room, waiting for her, she rush in and saw her
bra
on the bed before HARITH .. man that was funny b/c all HARITH did was .. STARE at her up and down ..Lol . okay, i think when i get home from work tonight, in like 30 minutes, i will make cap of this clear scene for all the EYES UP AND DOWN BEHAVIOR of HARITH. :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
^that's right .. no spice. no life .. gotta have spice to make the whole meal tasteful :lol:
OH. so i watch episode 2 on dvd last night in my room .. hahah.. the part of him in her room, waiting for her, she rush in and saw her
bra
on the bed before HARITH .. man that was funny b/c all HARITH did was .. STARE at her up and down ..Lol . okay, i think when i get home from work tonight, in like 30 minutes, i will make cap of this clear scene for all the EYES UP AND DOWN BEHAVIOR of HARITH. :lol:
I can't wait Cecila! Hope to use your anime! :p

chenling

sarNie Adult
I agree with you, everytime I watch lakorn I would look for slap/kiss , willing , r' scene , jealous , and baby! I have to admit that when I watch lakorn it make me daydream day and night. or maybe imagine that I was the n'ek, it happpened to me, dont know what about you girls! :loool: Make me giggle, blush, and sometime just smile by myself like a crazy person, :loool: Espically make me want to fall in love! :wub:

I will go and make a JLR artwork thread! We are really have a JLR FEVER that wont go away easy! :lol:
I'm right with you prisna, of course we gonna daydream or nightdream hehe...goooo and make a thread...I need to spam you!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
bra
Me too, I want to see!!! Can't wait...sounds like my kind of posting!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Yeah, if the n'ek and p'ek not looking cute together, I won't watch the lakorn. :loool: Cecilia like you said GOOD PLOT will always win you over. Never wrong to have an extra ingredient, more ingredient the better it is, my flavor is SWEET and SPICY, last but not less is BITTER SWEET! :yahoo: :drool: :wub:
I know, I'm so biased...I have to think that both the p'ek and n'ek are good looking or I can't even watch it at all...sweet, spicy, bitter, I don't care...as long as it's HOT!!! I'm there!

neangnee

sarNie Hatchling
^^^ girl , dat true we have to much expectations cuz w/ all the attempt (s) scene w/ him & Soyia and dat create a BIG TEASE for the real one but it all cool -- just know the deed is DONE .I never saw a lakorn where P"k have so many attempt -- in JLR Soyia is gorgeous to HOT the attraction & temptation is undeniable that why he can't keep his hand off from her :lol: . I blame it on his manly need and revenge was jsut an excuse and in his mind he think she is Sananee a girl w/ experience so if he take her it nothing but we all know Soyia is innocent . He deflower our girl . Feel bad for her too it like her whole life is ruining when she cry :( . She does it so beautifully , don't ya think ?

Hah, I'm 20 pages behind, but this stuck out. I was just watching Ep 7 with my mom, and we were saying the last person who cried this pretty was Ann Siriam. LOL. She does cry really well and pretty at that. :)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:yahoo: In the beginning I never got butterflys watching these two..But now I'm getting butterflys everytime I see them together..Awww it's getting so sweet too..Thanks for the spoilers Twinky! Keep them coming! :clap:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
you gals/guys are are so hilarious.

i am so loving the spoilers and the conversations everyone is having in here.

thanks cecilia i will wait for sawan bieng - the two ppl i love are playing together so it is also a must see.

i am so hoping for a baby also, hey since they have the r scene and it wasnt in the two version so they might just throw that baby in as a bonus lol

i am sorry i may be jumping topics here and there , but you know its alot of work to scroll back N forth to see who said what & such. (whoooo! tired already just typing that-i forgot to breathe for a minute there)

oh my yea i remember back in the old days the r scene was very violent, i was young and there was this one lakorn when the p'ek chased the n'ek around the house and outside in the front of the house on the grass in the rain at that--i cant even remember the title of that lakorn- but man it was prolly this lakorn that got me to liking the r scenes and i was either in denial or whatever for enjoying that kinda stuff--- haha it feels good to let it out.

man i just realized how many of us are freaky like that enjoying the slap/kiss, r scene and rooting for babies (of course this kinda stuff doesnt happen everyday)

PS. lmao regarding the shirt- my mom was also observing So's shirt, it was funny when she ask if that was the only shirt she had or what. (similar design but different color shirt)

man i know i forgot something - but oh well i might not have been important.

are we getting more spoilers tonight twinky?

pze

sarNie Adult
those new spoilers are getting so good.....ahhhhhhhhh.....cant wait for this mon n tues......hoping to read more spoilers too.....its getting too good.....thanks twinky