Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

neena

sarNie Adult
to twinky! thanks for more juicy story to JLR! i love reading them!!

i was observing the clips i downloaded from sarn...to me aum and aff seem like brother and sisters. aum looks like he really respects her...his expressions towards her is like a little brother. :lol: sad but to me true. B)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Good Lawd! Aum is so sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Urgh, makes my eggs ovulate. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyhow, I'm totally behind. I decided that I wanted to wait and enjoy the new parts during the weekend, that way I don't have to feel pressure of finishing it late at night after class.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
pinky and Aum r really dating. he must see something in Pinky anf if i remember correctly he never dated anyone b4. correct me if i'm wrong plus there was a rumor about him being gay.

cecilia

Staff member
hahha , just hope another lakorn coming out next will be atleast half as good!

either that or have a cute p'ek or pretty n'ek (be a plus to get both)

hey we are in the same time zone no? its almost midnight here also in like 3 min. and i have work all day tomorrow also, but as i am not sleepy yet i have a couple of more episode of the other lakorn that i havent finish watching yet and i am also reuploading some episodes of luerd nai din, cant sleep til that is done.
there is SAWANBIANG to look after .. let's see if it create another hype ..:p

pinky and Aum r really dating. he must see something in Pinky anf if i remember correctly he never dated anyone b4. correct me if i'm wrong plus there was a rumor about him being gay.
rumors are just rumors. good looking men tend to have funny rumors .. Lol .. He's so funny when they interview him .. anything relate to PINKY, he'll blush. PINKY must feel bless right now .. i dont' know why she say what she say too .. but like he said in the other clip. something that are precious and personal, those need to be keep confidential .. after seeing this clip. i dont' mind him and pinky. but sad b/c aff is still with that officer :( .. anyway, AFF/AUM are so cute behind screen too .. he does respect her, doesn't pick on her as much as JOY .. man, JOY's is freakin hilarious. i'm starting to like her after these interview .. :)

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks twinky for all the spoilers.....like always im loving them.....

i wanna see a baby too....

tik4life

sarNie Egg
I totally agreed with teedee he shouldn't have rape her. Rape with love or without love is still a cruel act. But this is just a lakorn for entertaining purpose, a way to intensity the situation b/w n'ek and p'ek I guess. I find it so hard to find an admiring, gentleman p'ek in thai lakorn that will not hurt an inferior n'ek no matter what the situation they're in. Hopefully good day rape will be taken out of thai lakorn completely.

Even though I skip eps.7 b/c I don't want to see that scene I will continue to watch it until the end. Can't wait until she leave the island and p'ek know the truth!

I think so too, Aum and Pinky is defintely dating. Aum has dated many girls in the business before Pinky. He was with Katreeya English, Vj Jah, and that's all I can remember but all I can say is he has good tastes.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I totally agreed with teedee he shouldn't have rape her. Rape with love or without love is still a cruel act. But this is just a lakorn for entertaining purpose, a way to intensity the situation b/w n'ek and p'ek I guess. I find it so hard to find an admiring, gentleman p'ek in thai lakorn that will not hurt an inferior n'ek no matter what the situation they're in. Hopefully good day rape will be taken out of thai lakorn completely.

Even though I skip eps.7 b/c I don't want to see that scene I will continue to watch it until the end. Can't wait until she leave the island and p'ek know the truth!

I think so too, Aum and Pinky is defintely dating. Aum has dated many girls in the business before Pinky. He was with Katreeya English, Vj Jah, and that's all I can remember but all I can say is he has good tastes.
Actually all of them were rumors. They were never confirmed. There is even a gay rumor, you can't really believe what you hear. There is no proof yet.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Hahahaha! It’s near 200 pages. I think when this lakorn is ending this thread might go 300 pages. Lol

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i like twinky spoiler, make me wait. it seems aff has a new shirt in part 8, no?and yes, a baby, i want to see her pregnant!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
her spoiler in page 184
whao , i left to bed and there more spoiler ? i should of got up to drink some water later night :p

her spoiler in page 184

“I did not even do anything yet and you think I am out for bad.�
“if you were here for good then why don’t you tell her you are harin’s brother?�
“I did not tell her in the beginning so I don’t know how to tell her now. If you want to tell her, be my guest.�
“okay, I will tell her that you kidnapped me. That you are here to kidnap her and torment her.�
“will you tell her what happen at the island; tell her what we are to each other?�
Soriya went quiet. She hastily turned away.
:lol: dat funnie .
In the other spoiler Harit say he won't let Soyia go home cuz he think Soyia goin report him as her kidnapper and she reply back is it cuz he scar now ?! Then he went quiet . And this time when Soryia threaten to tell Sananee he kidnap her and he reply back ok tell Sananee all the other thing dat happen on the island bwt him/her and she went quiet
^^^^^ wat happen on the island should stay on the island

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I must agree with you onahc, I've not been this crazy over a show since Mars.
Me too! I haven't been this obsessed since...NEVER! Wait maybe when I was watching Dao Pra Sook with Num/Kob, but even then I wasn't such a rabid fan. I'm on this thread every evening and I check it ALL the time for updates... :lol:

chenling

sarNie Adult
Me too! I haven't been this obsessed since...NEVER! Wait maybe when I was watching Dao Pra Sook with Num/Kob, but even then I wasn't such a rabid fan. I'm on this thread every evening and I check it ALL the time for updates... :lol:
I'm like that, everyday...I've gotta come here and lurk!

cecilia

Staff member
whao , i left to bed and there more spoiler ? i should of got up to drink some water later night :p
:lol: dat funnie .
In the other spoiler Harit say he won't let Soyia go home cuz he think Soyia goin report him as her kidnapper and she reply back is it cuz he scar now ?! Then he went quiet . And this time when Soryia threaten to tell Sananee he kidnap her and he reply back ok tell Sananee all the other thing dat happen on the island bwt him/her and she went quiet
^^^^^ wat happen on the island should stay on the island
i noticed that part too .. they like wanna use these to threaten one another but yet, can't go any further when one open their mouth. :loool: ..
they SURE are a cute pair :wub: with those common behaviors :lol:

neena

sarNie Adult
:eek: tik4life, he dated kat english? oh...so that is why when p'num showed him the pix of kat on the tee-taiy-kru show sarn uploaded, aum jus walked into the balcony without sayin anything...i was wondering why he did that...okay i get it now. hahaha

u know if i had to change the story to JLR...i would make him marry her when they get back to the cities. he'll report that So is his because they did lots of things on that island. :lol: after the marriage their love will blossom even more. i think i would actually like that more...

honestly, i'm so obsessed with this couple that i really don't mind another r scene. about the baby...i don't care if they have one or not...i'm not a fan of their baby, i'm a fan of harit and soriya.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Sarn! when I read this comment. My mouth just dropped. haha
When I saw this clip, I thought he just fell on her.
But you guys, man, dirty minds, just dirty minds. HAHAHA.
To me, it looks like he was trying to reach something for her then bang, he lost balance.
I mean you never know, it could have been intentional.
Haa haa, I finally went back and looked at this and seriously, he only fell on her! I got all excited thinking maybe it would be another :slapandkissse3: moment but oh well...it was still fun to watch!!!