Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
Harit R" Attempt (s)

1. In Bai's hut when he force kiss/rip shirt but interrupt by Gayu ( go monkey! )
2. At Harit 's room he carry her away like a caveman and throw her on the bed - V - but she fainted . He prolly prefer fresh meat :p
3. In the Cave where they take shelter from the rain -- he grab/hug/force kiss but she use the oldest trick in the book to escape :lol: and wack him
4. At the pearl farm island after he saw Soyai talkin to his men worker and pull her to a room and leture her about talking to guy and another toss her to the bed but she bit his shoulder and treaten to wack him w/ the lamb
5. At the pearl farm in her room and he came in and want to sleep w/her but she slice him w/ a fruit knife
6. Of course the deed was done at his island house
ok , i thought there was 4 attempt (s) i guess i was wrong lmao
i love you for your careful observations .. :wub: ..
that's alot of attempts .. take an even # to accomplish it all .. LOl ..
i wouldn't mind watching 9 attempts and one success either. :p

HAHAH. HE SURE LOVE THE VISA CARD .. LOL .. ALWAYS GO FOR THAT PART .. THAT'S SO CRAZY of HARITH :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
i love you for your careful observations .. :wub: ..
that's alot of attempts .. take an even # to accomplish it all .. LOl ..
i wouldn't mind watching 9 attempts and one success either. :p

HAHAH. HE SURE LOVE THE VISA CARD .. LOL .. ALWAYS GO FOR THAT PART .. THAT'S SO CRAZY of HARITH :loool:

:lol: silly monkey . He a V I P member wat u expect . I haven't even list how many time he does dat those crazy eye of his --- l

cecilia

Staff member
AHAHAH. I have a few on those eyes up and down scene .. he's sure is thinking like us .. analyzing her .. i swore if he have those see through eyes. he'll know So's body more than anything ..Lol .. VIP :loool: .. now he's VIP ..

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
This morning was so funny. I caught P'Neung online. So.... since I was asks to question her... ahaha said hi to her first to be polite
she replied back. Then she was just chatting with me alittle. Okay so onward with the question. I asks her about the "r" scene whether if there was any scene cut out from it or not. Next thing you know....she sign offline and she didn't come back on... I was like OOoo...man right on the good part too.

PS.

Is it me or does punch version sound a bit different?

pze

sarNie Adult
i dont think it sounds different....everythings still pretty much the same....i have all three versions of the song but i dont know how to upload....lolz.....

sarN

sarNie Granny
This morning was so funny. I caught P'Neung online. So.... since I was asks to question her... ahaha said hi to her first to be polite
she replied back. Then she was just chatting with me alittle. Okay so onward with the question. I asks her about the "r" scene whether if there was any scene cut out from it or not. Next thing you know....she sign offline and she didn't come back on... I was like OOoo...man right on the good part too.

PS.

Is it me or does punch version sound a bit different?
lmao ... it alway get cut off at the good part like dat girl . Yes it sound differ cuz it more pop w/ guitar instrument and i think there some changes in the lyric too not sure

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I mean different as in from episode 1-5. Episode 6 sounds different. I'm constantly listening to the song and this episode really sounds different. I don't know how to explain it. It's not as dramatic as the one from ep.#1-5. There's some part she drag it longer than usually or some part she end it softly. Oh maybe it's just me. Heheh...

cecilia

Staff member
^it's more modern and different .. i love it more than the old one b/c the old one sound so GHOSTLY like .. you know .. those old song in horror films. :lol:

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i think aum will have another lakorn wit Margie where he is gonna be mean, ut still JLR is way better and is a better storyline. gotta luv these 2.