Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
FAINTS i really cant help it but i just love it how he looks at her :loool: its just love hahaha but he hiding it with his angry eyes even though somewhere in them we can see the burning hot passion :lol:

ooooh loook at them absss :loool: ;) ;)

I love the abs, hope my man, have an abs like AUM, :drool: AFF is so lucky got to wrap Aum, I wish I could do that, :loool:

This pic make me melt! :wub: He look so cute! :blush:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Aum taking care of Aff :wub: :wub: :wub: :yahoo: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
a change, Aum softening up to Aff. after he did her. i meant R Aff..<< wrong wording.. :mellow: oops

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Aum taking care of Aff :wub: :wub: :wub: :yahoo: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
a change, Aum softening up to Aff. after he did her. i meant R Aff..<< wrong wording.. :lol: oops

Like I use to said, Harit taking care of his wifey, to bad his wifey got mad when she woke up! :lol: :wub:

chinda

sarNie Elites
dude the r scene was a major bummer i was expecting slap kiss slap.. rip shirt... and him tossing his shirt on the ground...mang... but i still love this lakorn.
I think that's what we get from expecting too much. But gosh, I was sooooo disappointed!!! The scene last for what 6 sec?

Hm, someone said that Aff's current boyfriend used to date Aom? Really? Well, blessed him because he's widely known as jao choo, someone who is a pimp. -_- Gee, I knew there was something about that guy I didn't like from the beginning. :rolleyes:
Aom piyada?

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Joy saw how HOTTTTTTTTTT Aum was when Aum was swimming by the pool she :drool: wants him now b/c of his looks :loool:

then she bumped into him again at the restroom area in the restaurant.

Aum was like "Khor Tort=sorry/my bad"
Joy :drool: :drool: :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Joy saw how HOTTTTTTTTTT Aum was when Aum was swimming by the pool she :drool: wants him now b/c of his looks :loool:

then she bumped into him again at the restroom area in the restaurant.

Aum was like "Khor Tort=sorry/my bad"
Joy :drool: :drool: :lol:
Joy better suffer more than AFF, hope she won't end up anyone. Chai is too good her! I'm sure Aum look clean in that pool, :drool: :loool:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Like I use to said, Harit taking care of his wifey, to bad his wifey got mad when she woke up! :lol: :wub:
:loool: :loool: :loool: yeahhhh i guess soo hahaha even though Aff doesnt want him anywhere near her after what he do.

I think that's what we get from expecting too much. But gosh, I was sooooo disappointed!!! The scene last for what 6 sec?
Aom piyada?
yeah i think we expected to much, but the attempts were longer/more exciting than the real thing. iono i still have a feeling they cut scenes out from the actual :r-scene-pop-corn: :( :(

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: :loool: :loool: yeahhhh i guess soo hahaha even though Aff doesnt want him anywhere near her after what he do.
yeah i think we expected to much, but the attempts were longer/more exciting than the real thing. iono i still have a feeling they cut scenes out from the actual :r-scene-pop-corn: :( :(
I hope there another "R" scene that is longer and more exciting! :yahoo:

sarN

sarNie Granny
silly monkey it ok if the real thing wasn't a shirt ripping . all dat matter is the DEED is done .

puppylov

sarNie Adult
aum doesn't look messy in here. he doesn't have a mustache and isn't that dirty looking. but he is smelly and sweaty. atleast he is not like John cuz john was scary looking. i likt aum like this not too scary

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
aum doesn't look messy in here. he doesn't have a mustache and isn't that dirty looking. but he is smelly and sweaty. atleast he is not like John cuz john was scary looking. i likt aum like this not too scary
Yeah, John was way messy than Aum. :loool:

puppylov

sarNie Adult
u kno, how come there is an uncut R scene? i just dun kno why would they do that. y can't they just air wat they already have. is the scene too abusive or not appropriate or wat.

cecilia

Staff member
silly monkey it ok if the real thing wasn't a shirt ripping . all dat matter is the DEED is done .
:lol: true ja. we should drop this off and focus on BABY ARISOYA :wub: ..

where's the uncut of the r scene? .. did i miss this link? :eek:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Jonh 's hair was a bit crazy it does make him look supper mean lol but he doesn't have dat much facial hair .

there no uncut or cut . i just make it up to hype ppl to d/l mine :p