Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I hope there another "R" scene that is longer and more exciting! :yahoo:
I agree, waited so long for that scene and then it was too short, all of sudden it was there and then GONE, no more! Oh well maybe there might be one more time?! :D

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
just finish to watch ep7, thanks sarn. the r-scene is very fast. now, i want so to be pregnant, please, please!!! r-scene and then baby! love the lakorns where the n'ek is pregnant...
sansanee seems interested by harit and she will date with tchatchai, she's a real b.... want her to be alone at the end. boontai is died, happy, she was crazy.
i just have a question: did harit knows that so was virgen when he raped her? sorry, but i don't understand thai.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree, waited so long for that scene and then it was too short, all of sudden it was there and then GONE, no more! Oh well maybe there might be one more time?! :D
Most of us got over the "R" but now we waiting for the babay scene. :loool:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
^^ soyarit ....hey that sound very nice.... there's a ring to it too....

cecilia

Staff member
haha. everyone is so funny .. jumping in conclusion .. i guess, with sarn's version . no ripping shirt either .. i probably saw it in my dream :lol:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
where the one sarn upload with no kut?
Thanks Bong Sarn for the full episode :D :p

there was no cut scenes. just the fact that the episode was split into 3s, therefore we didnt see the whole :r-scene-pop-corn: so we all thought CH3 cut some parts of R SCENE :mellow:

cecilia :lol: IM GUESSING that was just your daydream :lol: the JLR Fever is making you hallucinate :loool:

neena

sarNie Adult
:lol: :lol: OMG! did anyone see this?!! i think its the ending party or something!! hahaha...chai looks drunk ass hell!! hhahahaha...and aum bought the girls flowers...and even aff...it was kinda sad because he gave her the flowers but she turned over to chai? WHA! haha...aum gave chai a hug!! AW! then he said a few words! anyone willing to translate?!!
link

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:loool: Once again I was dissapointed! IT WAS LIKE BAM WHAM THANKYOU MAM..Not even that...There wasnt even a camera to ceiling shot. OH MY DAMN... :loool: What has the world of lakorns come to? :arrg:

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
from the clip.. he says that inthe last scene him and aff gets to (hand motions suggesting that they'll kiss) lol from what i could see.. im guessing it might be on the lips?

sarN

sarNie Granny
hum... did ya watch the 3 part one ?? cuz if ya do it was cut !!! Don't know why prolly cuz it was commercials or buffing ? but the one i post in BM isn't

macli

sarNie Hatchling
O my gosh look at the way he was feeling up on Chai's left chest...hahahah gay moment. i would do the same ahhahaha, but not that way ahahha

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I came back from work and this thread moved 6 pages...craziness. I kinda thought it would die down.

You guys are already thinking about baby names....hahha.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
just finish to watch ep7, thanks sarn. the r-scene is very fast. now, i want so to be pregnant, please, please!!! r-scene and then baby! love the lakorns where the n'ek is pregnant...
sansanee seems interested by harit and she will date with tchatchai, she's a real b.... want her to be alone at the end. boontai is died, happy, she was crazy.
i just have a question: did harit knows that so was virgen when he raped her? sorry, but i don't understand thai.

Bountai isn't dead yet. She lives according to Twinky spoilers. When sunsanee comes to visit Harit, she attacks her and Sun lands at the hospital. At the hospital Harit encounters the nauseas So and thinks she is pregnant. We need BOuntai alive in a sense. yeah, she probably was. It's thai drama.