Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarN

sarNie Granny
iluvsarnandoil , girl . thank 4 the cap . tomorrow u goin make the cap a little bigger right ? cuz R' scene coming up j/k!!

babi3

sarNie Egg
THANX FOR THE SPOILER I CAN WAIT TO SEE WHAT GOING TO HAPPENED NEXT........THAX TWINKY LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUSH :clap: I can wait for tomorrow for the love it.....:r-scene-pop-corn:

sarN

sarNie Granny
okie dokie..continue. i already posted some of this

That is not it. Look, there is one perfect pearl among all the imperfect pearls. You are the perfect pearl. I had the worker string it after before I even knew you were not sanseenee. You are my perfect pearl.
Soriya turned her face away. Hakrit got on his knees and took hold of her hand. He put the bracelet on her hand and gently kissed it. Soriya was about to take the bracelet off.
Don take it off again.

I like how the pearl is make of imperfect pearls but 1 out of all is perfect and that is you . Bad boi can be romantic too .

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Man, I think the R-scene is gonna be at the very end.
Keo, the pregnant lady needs to give birth.
So needs to make that phone call.
They need to get back to the JLR island.
Man that is gonna takesa lot of time.
The R scene happens at the main house.

sarN

sarNie Granny
don't worry the R' scene goes by faster den dat ^^^ it alway does *camera to ceiling* :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
this lakorn only 12 eps right?

*shrug* could be even though i think there so much need to be cover . Cuz when they return back to the city . Harit will be revenging the real Sasanee by courting her so she will fell in love w/him and den dump her like wat she did to Harin and i think they will get off the island at 8 - 9 ??? Well , look at Likit Kam lollllzz yeah i think they can cram all those gram in 13 eps

nophankh

sarNie Adult
*shrug* could be even though i think there so much need to be cover . Cuz when they return back to the city . Harit will be revenging the real Sasanee by courting her so she will fell in love w/him and den dump her like wat she did to Harin and i think they will get off the island at 8 - 9 ??? Well , look at Likit Kam lollllzz yeah i think they can cram all those gram in 13 eps
I don't understand why they do that. It's not like they are filming while the show is airing.
I know in Korea, some shows seemed rushed because they ran out of time because they are airing the show and still doing filming.
For Thai lakorns, they film then air.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
in some cases, if it very popular the producer will air and film at the same time ,even sometime add more scenes......and drag.... ahem lnj

sarN

sarNie Granny
I think ch3 doesn't film w/ air . I think ch7 does it cuz i remember in LNJ it was originally 12 eps and they didn't even film the ending scene yet . The lakorn have such a high rating they add like ....3 or 4 more eps too it but they manage to rush the ending ANYway even with the added eps lolllll

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Twinky for the spoilers and everyone for the sc.

I am enjoying every part of the lakorn and yalls are sooo funny too. hehehe

danielle

sarNie Hatchling
i wonder how can they end at ep.12 because so isn't off the island yet, that mean the ending would be rush which would totally suck cause lakorn is so good so far.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Thanks Twinky. Love your spoilers!

...“You are the perfect pearl. I had the worker string it after……before I even knew you were not sanseenee. You are my perfect pearl.�
Awww... so sweet.

..."Hakrit came running and broke the door down. He held her hand and hugged her..."
Whewww... HOT! I want to see that scene.
P'eks shouldn't be allowed to break down any doors. Any more show of masculanity and MORE fainting just might occur *picks Prisna and sarN off the ground cause they forgot to get back up* Can't have you gals constantly fainting on us-- even if you are taking turns. :)