Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarN

sarNie Granny
more storyline tomorrow.

when she left the island, they did not confess their love. back in the city, he was after sanseenee (for revenge) and he was always trying to get to soriya but soriya did not give in

I KNEW it !! !!!!! I love it already

cecilia

Staff member
hahah. promise, one last post before resting ..

i'm sensing it might not be in the beginning of episode 7 but it will be in episode somewhere.. middle or end. why? .. her crying and pleading confirm that she had done more than enough for her khun P'. now if we look at it the other way, maybe it did happen or if we look at as Harith verbally abusing her, she can't handle the pain anymore, she got sick .. maybe that could be why she's crying .. right now. i have mix feeling. i just wish it happen tomorrow, somewhere during the one episode ..

i mean, so much happened and covered in episode 6, episode 7 will be the same, so much will be cover as well .. unless, they're keep tricking us and use teaser for episode 8 and mix it with episode 7 instead .. i dont' know. i'm crossing my finger, it'll be tomorrow episode. i cannot wait another week to see this mission accomplish... it's time to let it happen and be back to the city to accomplish the revenge and create more loves scene *haha. that sound akward :lol: but sweet scene of them-all i ask for .. a little precious in the end* :wub:

thank you PRISNA. i think i will call in tomorrow .. my head is seriously killing me now .. but JRL fever seem to want to stay up .LOL.. night to all will catch you LIVE tomorrow.

Muddie Murda

smile...
SLOW DOWN FOLKSSSSSJOIWJEFOJAWEOIFJWOIEJIFWIF

HAHAHA epi 6 AUM IS SOOOOOOOO HOT! Hahahaha I like how SO stuffed the wet towel onto his face carelessly.

looks like the next epi is the one everyone esp sarN is waiting for.

Now I gotta go back and read pages. Ya'll too fast!

sarN

sarNie Granny

i'm sensing it might not be in the beginning of episode 7 but it will be in episode somewhere.. middle or end. why? .. her crying and pleading confirm that she had done more than enough for her khun P'. now if we look at it the other way, maybe it did happen or if we look at as Harith verbally abusing her, she can't handle the pain anymore, she got sick .. maybe that could be why she's crying .. right now. i have mix feeling. i just wish it happen tomorrow, somewhere during the one episode ..

i mean, so much happened and covered in episode 6, episode 7 will be the same, so much will be cover as well .. unless, they're keep tricking us and use teaser for episode 8 and mix it with episode 7 instead .. i dont' know. i'm crossing my finger, it'll be tomorrow episode. i cannot wait another week to see this mission accomplish... it's time to let it happen and be back to the city to accomplish the revenge and create more loves scene *haha. that sound akward :lol: but sweet scene of them-all i ask for .. a little precious in the end* :wub:

thank you PRISNA. i think i will call in tomorrow .. my head is seriously killing me now .. but JRL fever seem to want to stay up .LOL.. night to all will catch you LIVE tomorrow.

girl , let me confirm it . The R" scene is tomorrow .

HOT

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

I'm with you, crossing my finger, I really can't wait next week for the "R", it better happen tomorrow. To much for me to handle, if the "R" not happen. I better leave too, I have to finish my homework, I wish there is no school tomorrow, crossing my finger. I will believe SARN that the "R" scene is tomorrow. If this lakorn end epi 13, there "R" have to happen tomorrow for sure! :lol:

puppylov

sarNie Adult
all i know the R scene won't be happening at the beginning of epi 7 cuz the backgrounds r diff. the R scene is at his private island not the pearl farm. hopefully, the R scene won't be4 at the last part of epi 7 and won't be a cliff hanging. just like wat they did @ the end of epi 6 we r still in loss.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
you people are crazy and fast...i left this thread not five minutes ago and it jumped three pages...I"m not exaggerating either........all right maybe I am a little...but you people are crazy and fast...and that's a compliment not an insult....hehehehe....newayz...the ending of today's epi was extremely sexy to me....b/c of that look that Aum gave So...it looked like he was gonna do the DEED...hehehehe.... :wub: :D

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
let's hope i can fake in my illness tomorrow ...
* Good luck cecilia *

girl , let me confirm it . The R" scene is tomorrow .
Yeah, sarN makes everything better! :)

Anyways, I'm forcing myself to sleep now. I have to trudge off to work tomorrow. No calling in sick for me... I was already sick last week.

Here's my poster before I go. I couldn't decide which saying I liked better. Of course, jungle fever is the theme... what else? Only sarnies would understand. ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
Nooooo... I hope the "R" scene happens tomorrow. But I was thinking how it's still kind of early for it to happen. Doesn't more jealousy usually happen before p'ek carries n'ek off to do the deed? Not too many guys are around So to provoke Harit into a jealousy-raping-mindset yet... so, I'm not sure what to think.

From today's episode, it'd be too bad if Joy lost Chai. He really seems to be into her, so if she pushes him away later, looks like she'd lose out on a great guy (given he gets over his ex-gf's issues).

according to the spoiler dat Twinkyer post
" He R" her cuz she wouldn't admit she is Sanasee and is Harin 's lover and he have it in his mind dat she is Sanasee and for her to keep on denying prolly piss him off .."

you people are crazy and fast...i left this thread not five minutes ago and it jumped three pages...I"m not exaggerating either........all right maybe I am a little...but you people are crazy and fast...and that's a compliment not an insult....hehehehe....newayz...the ending of today's epi was extremely sexy to me....b/c of that look that Aum gave So...it looked like he was gonna do the DEED...hehehehe.... :wub: :D
it like dat when there an R" scene . sarines go crazy like pecking chicken

HOT

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
^^^ haha TOON it does look like Aum was gonna do the deed. :arrg: stupid cliff hanger mang :lol:
i cant get enough of Aum's scary/sexy walk at the end of ep6 i watched that part over 3times and watched ep6 twice :lol:
i got that JLR/Jungle FEVER :loool:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
* Good luck cecilia *

Anyways, I'm forcing myself to sleep now. I have to trudge off to work tomorrow. No calling in sick for me... I was already sick last week.

Here's my poster before I go. I couldn't decide which saying I liked better. Of course, jungle fever is the theme... what else? Only sarnies would understand. ^_^
i reallly like both of them the sayins are both great. but hrmmm if i have too choose i would choose the first one just b/c everything POPS out at me :D

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
" He R" her cuz she wouldn't admit she is Sanasee and is Harin 's lover and he have it in his mind dat she is Sanasee and for her to keep on denying prolly piss him off .."
HOT
:loool: pecking chickens ehhh? i love how you copare us to lil chickens Bong Sarn :lol:

oh gosh :drool: that gif is HOT! sizzzling
can i use it ? :lol: :blush:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: pecking chickens ehhh? i love how you copare us to lil chickens Bong Sarn :lol:

oh gosh :drool: that gif is HOT! sizzzling
can i use it ? :lol: :blush:
You are so fast, I'm about to ask Sarn can I use the gif too. :loool: Pecking chicken? I rather be a pecking monkey who live a one HOT JUNGLE FEVER! :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
* Good luck cecilia *

Love the poster, yes we are JUNGLE FEVER and BURNING HOT! ;)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
HOT
I Know....we are like pecking chickens you'd think from the way everyone is speculating about the "R" Scene that we are a bunch of romance starved people...hahaha

^^^ haha TOON it does look like Aum was gonna do the deed. :arrg: stupid cliff hanger mang :lol:
i cant get enough of Aum's scary/sexy walk at the end of ep6 i watched that part over 3times and watched ep6 twice :lol:
i got that JLR/Jungle FEVER :loool:
Yep I was screaming at my computer when it ended like that...I was like "Oh come ON"

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
^^
PRISNA wanna be a pecking monkey eh? :lol: girl you crack me up. love the artwork

:blush: :blush: i love the gif Bong Sarn made :loool: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: FAINTS hahaha