Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
thank you for the summary rugrats81! :lol: So awesome. I can't wait for the next episode I'm going crazy. Gee did harit actually read all the pages in the journal.

chenling

sarNie Adult
Wow, this is the most artwork I've done for any lakorn. I'm constantly checking this forum thru-out the day.. ahhaha

For the person who asked for icons; here they are. They're not the best but yea.. feel free to take them.

thank you!!! I love them, I'll credit you!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
of course he did . He keep on saying Sanasee & Harin are lovers the detail is in the dairy don't think Harin will make up stuff like dat hahaha .
Harit did have a wife before --- so it obvious after a night w/ Soyia he would know she a virgin . That should be a slap in the face dat she NOT the person even if she IS all those stuff he read dat Harin & Sanasee is lover is a lie ? I want to see his expression . Would he believe his man intuition or bias like Mart in "Likit Kam.." but according to the spoiler he should found out right after the R" scene , right ?? I'm hook .. B)

cecilia

Staff member
Thanks TWINKY for the spoiler .. OMG .. i love every part of that scoop! :wub:
i thought LYNDA had in her blog that Sun and HARIn did have an intimate relationship.
sarn I TOO think the same as your post up there ^^

here's more caps again .. he looks good in SHADE!!!

HARITH already have the dirty look to him the first time he talk to her in the van. :lol: Another priceless reaction

they should name the prisoner of LOVE :lol: just b/c ..

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I need help.
Can anyone make banner Jamleuy Ruk Fever for me?
I want to have one. :p

I want to do it myself but it takes so much time for me to do it.
I have to do sub this lakorn. :p

Thank you.

cecilia

Staff member
I need help.
Can anyone make banner Jamleuy Ruk Fever for me?
I want to have one. :p

I want to do it myself but it takes so much time for me to do it.
I have to do sub this lakorn. :p

Thank you.
i can make one for you .. thanks for the SUB na kha :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
there soooo mannnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyy from sarnies and i save all of themmmmmmmmmmmm . my artwork is like stick ppl . U wouldn't want mine Wishy !! HAHAHA . Thank for the hard work girl !!! My black friend is HOOK on it dat she call me sista now hahaha ....

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I'll watch ep. 4 again, but I'm pretty sure Sunsanee and Harin had a sexual relationship.
Remember in the room, Harit even claim Harin was trapped by Sunsanee because it was his first.
You know we get attached by our first.

sarN

sarNie Granny
it funnnie .... i know it easy for Harin to fall for Sanasee but for Sanasee to goes for him and even become lover ???? Cuz Harin seen weak . Weird , she prolly like to taste all kind of favor haha

She like WTH ....idea N"k ^^^ innocent hahaha

want to see this scene :p awww just want Harit to hold her ...hummm... i wonder if there an aftermath ? Prolly not XX

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
there soooo mannnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyy from sarnies and i save all of themmmmmmmmmmmm . my artwork is like stick ppl . U wouldn't want mine Wishy !! HAHAHA . Thank for the hard work girl !!! My black friend is HOOK on it dat she call me sista now hahaha ....

Maybe it's soooo mannnnyyyy that I can't pick one hehehe :p

You're welcome everyone. I'm so addicted to this lakorn too. ;)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
it funnnie .... i know it easy for Harin to fall for Sanasee but for Sanasee to goes for him and even become lover ???? Cuz Harin seen weak . Weird , she prolly like to taste all kind of favor haha
Definitely over-analyzing her character, but I think Sunsanee likes to be in control and is afraid to get hurt. She probably likes the weak ones better than the strong.

Since birth she has always gotten what she wanted, she probably likes a guy who will cater to her every whim just like how she was raised.
You know Harin did that. And looking at her mom, Sunsanee probably doesn't want to be the helpless lover who always is in pain. Her choosing Harin is very logical. She didn't like the squirrel, he automatically returns it to the island. He does everything for her.

Dad used to be in love with her younger aunt, her mom feels a lot of resentment because of that. Sunsanee probably develops this feeling to never be too in love with someone because you'll always get hurt. She sees her mom loosing control and loving her father too much, she probably feels her pain. I think that is why Sunsanee play guys. She doesn't want to be the one hurting.

sarN

sarNie Granny
o'my Linda , u good . Yup !! No wonder Harit court her and den dump her for Soyia he want her to get a taste of her own medicine .

:wub:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Cecilia, thanks for all the caps from your JLR ep.1 DVD.

What I like about JLR besides the two main characters is that they have great side characters.
Side characters are usually one-dimensional with no back history. In JLR, side characters actually have depth.

Take for instance, Tawatchai, I expected him to be this guy with no back story who is rich and falls deeply in love with Sunsanee.
However, Tawatchai does have a back story. His life is complicated with many love trials. He used be in love with Chanida but got dumped because she wanted a career instead of marriage. Trying to find love, he goes for Sunsanee. Because he doesn't want to be a two-timer and wants to secure a good reputation for Chanida, he ends their "open" relationship. Usually in most lakorn the Tawatchai is usually a bad guy with no back story and who just want things because he is used to getting what he want. His character usually just rapes the n'rai because he wants her too much. I think in JLR is gonna be a noble character.

I like Chanida too. She doesn't use her relationship to advance in the work place. Chanida is a professional. In ep. 4, she complained to her co-workers that why should Sunsanee get her own office when they have to be crammed in one room. One of her co-workers said that she should ask when she knows what it is like to be the Boss's favorite. She retorts by saying, "work and personal life is different, it should be kept separate." She is not just one of those jealous side characters who react just because of pure personal jealousy. She is resentful because SUNSANEE didn't earn her job.

cecilia

Staff member
okay. these are last minute one b/c everyone's been contributing here ..
before heading to bed. here's what i have done quickly .. didn't do much :lol:

*NIGHT everyone.. it has been fun .. will see everyone in 3 hours. LOl

puppylov

sarNie Adult
why would he give her the pearl bracelet cuz out of luv or guilt, but it can't be of guilt cuz he didn't raped her yet i think it's cuz of luv. Hmmm.....when will the rape scene appear cuz they keep on being unsuccessful, but Harit did say one day u'll be mine. luv these 2. this is one of the few lakorns where they show many parts of the n'ek and p'ek together. seems like it is only them in the lakorn. i think in this version there is more drama esp with mai, chanida, and sun although i haven't seen the old version yet, but i really believe there is something drastic about this version.i NEED more sweet scenes of them together. so far, aum is showing signs of jealousy and luv toward aff. oh man, the paerl bracelet scene. hopefully, it's all in epi 6 cuz i want epi 7 to be sweet. i wonder what makes aum rape aff cuz she insulted him like many times already and he did try to, but unsuccessful. wonder wat makes him do it.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
one more thing about make- up. when people put on eyeliner, do they really put on the upper lid only or the bottom lid only cuz i think it's weird just to put either the upper or the lower lid? I use the liner on both the upper and the lowe lid. i never notice that they can put it either the top or the bottom or maybe they put on both upper and lower, but just that one of the lids r lighter than the other.Aff and Joy's make- ups r nice. i believe they both have eyeliner on and not on both of their lids or i could be wrong.

cecilia

Staff member
:eek: What happen to everyone. it's so quiet today ..
i just read LYNDA'S blog. i'm guessing and going along with her with all the evidences being said, i think we won't see the r happening until tuesday too.
Anyway, i just wanna add something .. i think it's a good thing that the script writer decide to twist and turn everything around to make this version intersting. This sure make ppl guess So/Harith relationship through out the lakorn like a brand new story. Gotta give them alot of credit for making this remake the best so far .. the anxiety of guessing is driving me nuts day by day. :loool:

why would he give her the pearl bracelet cuz out of luv or guilt, but it can't be of guilt cuz he didn't raped her yet i think it's cuz of luv. Hmmm.....when will the rape scene appear cuz they keep on being unsuccessful, but Harit did say one day u'll be mine. luv these 2. this is one of the few lakorns where they show many parts of the n'ek and p'ek together. seems like it is only them in the lakorn. i think in this version there is more drama esp with mai, chanida, and sun although i haven't seen the old version yet, but i really believe there is something drastic about this version.i NEED more sweet scenes of them together. so far, aum is showing signs of jealousy and luv toward aff. oh man, the paerl bracelet scene. hopefully, it's all in epi 6 cuz i want epi 7 to be sweet. i wonder what makes aum rape aff cuz she insulted him like many times already and he did try to, but unsuccessful. wonder wat makes him do it.
^i believe it's from love just b/c i want to believe it is that way. Harith does seem like he's into her and very possesive too. I'm betting atm, he's crazy about her. AND Now with him trying to test her sincerity, he'll fall deeper than he can imagine. :wub: