Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:dude: LMFAO I cant help myself from laughing when I read the comments by Sarn! hahahaha It's so funny! Anywho just got done watching ep 4...Did you guys see how happy Bai was after getting some! hahahaha he's getting more action than Herit! hahaha This ep was ok not much happend..I got too hyped up from reading all the previous comments about whats going to happen! Ahhhhh we might have to wait till next week to see! :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
^ www.thaitv.tv or another website is www.bbtvthai.com

At this rate it's not going to take 9 days to reach 100. I give it 2 more days not even.

Morning cecilia... I see your name below. ahaha you end up posting before me.

I'm at work so I can't stream lakorn except if it's stream from sw. ahaha... tell us more on what you watch kk.
*wink*

I'm on msn though. People give me your msn. We'll chat.
Hey thanks Kkrystal for the links. I'm excited to watch ep 5 tomorrow! We can chat about it together while it buffers! LMAO :loool:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
yup , i got sharp eye . ALL the shirt Harit got for her is SEE THRU and i bettch the tank top in side is prolly her :lol: :lol: no wonder he like to push her into the water the thin fabric sink in quick ;) > iluvsarnandoil<
you funny gurl ...you know most p'ek like to drag the n'ek arm w/them but harin likes to push them

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Wow i took a little nap and it's 103. I think this lakorn definitely beat the rest of the lakorn. At ep4 and we're up to 100 pages already. I'll go watch the lakorn at work. Ahaha sneaking to watch it is more exciting...

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Heres another banner i made ^_^ Haha this is the first lakorn that i've made banners for :lol:

chinda

sarNie Elites
WOOOOOOAA the first part of episode 5 is so good
he was like
do you wanna take buntai's place then?
LOLLL
I can only hear the sound though, it's buffering like crazy

cecilia

Staff member
He's setting up the fish net thing after he got done arguing with So-The Vegetable are super BIG! MAKING her cut woods
:lol: i'm liking Aum atm .. He's Hot in here now ....

Pancake Dentye cf is so funny! :loool:
Poo/Aum CF are gorgeous!

Aum was on the phone-So and Bai was in the room also, So use this opportunity and scream out for help, hoping the voice will go through the phone. It did, the worker ask him what's that noise, Harith then told him he had some maid/cleaner over to clean his house. hhaha, anyway, Harith off the phone. warned So, dragged her into his room, command her to clean his room. Another call came and Harith had to rush out to the workplace(due to HIGHWATER?). Before he left, he told Bai to make sure, not to let his prisoner escape.

They're going to kill So's chicken-she's persuading both BAI and Bontai not to kill the chicken, to please eat the veggies. My vdo got buffer, didn't hear anything, but i saw her rush over and took a knife demanding Bontai to do something. Bontai then said something like did she already had became one of his wife*woman* b/c she call the chicken ''ONE OF OUR CHICKEN''

Gayu didn't die, Bontai locked/zipped her up in So's clothing storage

sarN

sarNie Granny
huh? wat the chicken is BAi 's wife ? Why eat veggies when there chicken w/ rice ? confuse ... i try to watch on siamtv.org....no luck

cecilia

Staff member
^huh, it is? . i'm confuse, the chicken is the chicken?

Harith have the whole group of worker search due to the missing pearl. turn out one of the worker's kid took it b/c he needs it for GIRLs issue

This morning buffer so so MUCH. i have to guess most of the time .. but so far, it's going accroding to the previous synopsis of episode 4 and 5 ..

I guess, Sun's parent are arguing on whether if So's at her mother's place b/c Sun's complaining that she needs a maid or whatever - anwyay, the parent argue and during that convo-i did learn that Sun's dad use to have feeling for So's mother or something like that. Sun's mom keeps making bad insult saying that the reason that the dad still have feeling left for So's mom.

So's on her way trying to escape again-Bontai's trying to get her way across with Bai, Since Gayu had been lock, there's just Bai to worry about. I guess Bai sense something's strange, he then return back with Gayu on his back walking toward the island place, once there, he didn't find her, look everywhere for her. He got scare, and panic. Looking around. Ran into HARITH-man, i already scare for him being beat up by HARITH again

So's on the run, Harith got mad, pull Bai up and ASK HIM' WHAT HAPPEN, SUSANEE, RAN AWAY AGAIN, HAVE TO GO FIND HER' and threw him on the floor. They both went out, searching for So again.
:lol: <--that's right, make them work hard.

BAD NEWS!
She got lost along the way-all confuse - Seem like Harith and Bai are coming closer and closer. HAHAH. she got caught in the net thing, screamed, Harith heard her scream. The look on his face is just priceless. LOL. It start to rain. So start calling for HELP. once there, HARITH say 'KID WAH JA NAEH' as if she's sure she can run away
:loool: such unfortunate event for her. MUAHAH.

THERE GOES THE SURPRISE :wub:
He brought her to the cave, she say why take her there. He start explaining that he didn't want to get sick b/c he have so many other works to do. She's like, i didn't ask. -- IT'S THE CAVE SCENE. AHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. HE'S FORCING HIMSELF again .. trying to kiss her, saying that she should try him out and see if he's like those men that she had played in the past.
let your imagination runs wild again.
Both her and him struggling, AUM'S WAS LIKE .. THE LAST TIME, IN THE ROOM, YOU DIDN'T WANT IT. NOW IT'S NATURE, Buffer, damn it, buffering. okay, So scream as if she saw something, so he let go off her or she let go of him, either way, he turn around and that's when she hit him with the wooden stick.

He faint it orfake it. So's in the cave, hiding away from the Rain. Cursing Harith, that it'll be good if he die. She saw Gayu and told her that she want to go home.

THREE SCREEN DIED/BUFFER ON ME
She went back in the cave, saw the snake, remember of all the bad things that Harith did to her, she's cursing and everything but at the end, FEELING BAD/QUILTY, so she moved him aside.

cecilia

Staff member
LMAO>>>>>> *throw a pillow*
haha. i know. wait til you hear this.

He's conscience now, she ask him if he's alright, he flip her over and go ''you wanna kill both p' and n' '' then the stupid three screen went BLACK :( .. i don't know what happen, next up, i saw, the camera went up to the cave ceiling part with nice music playing-did they or did they not in there? .. not sure
<-- ANOTHER GUESS :loool: :wub:

Bai's taking some pillow case to Harith and So. Bontai pass by and ask him what are they for, don't tell her that Harith's moving over to stay with her,bai shake his head. This make Bontai super mad, and start calling him this and that, how dare he disobey her order
<-- she's throwing a fit like a kid. :lol: