Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
though I bet that the r-scene will happen in ep. 5, I'm doubting it now because a lot of stuff has not happen yet.
GRRR>>>I thought it was gonna be on ep. 5. I swear, it might be in episode 6. That's another week.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:lol: yuppppp

i dhink it would of been cute/funny if Aum smacked Aff's butt when he picked her up and carried her on his shoulders.
yhu kno how Mart did to Ann in Likit Kammatep :D
except i dont dhink Mart picked her up on his shoulders hehe

yher welcome Prisna :D

lynda yeahh frum rugrats81/twinky wha she posted up about dhe storyline. it wont be until ep6 or so. cuh there's a lot dhat didnt happen yet.
like i dhink dhe cave scene is in tomorrows ep. i might be wrong.. :) hopefully im not :lol: so dhen R scene could be in ep6 next monday[which is no schoo fo me yay] hehehe

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: yuppppp

i dhink it would of been cute/funny if Aum smacked Aff's butt when he picked her up and carried her on his shoulders.
yhu kno how Mart did to Ann in Likit Kammatep :D
except i dont dhink Mart picked her up on his shoulders hehe
I didnt watch Likit Kammatep yet, but it still hot how he pulls Aff legs, and she knees his area. LOL

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
though I bet that the r-scene will happen in ep. 5, I'm doubting it now because a lot of stuff has not happen yet.
GRRR>>>I thought it was gonna be on ep. 5. I swear, it might be in episode 6. That's another week.
That what I think too.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I didnt watch Likit Kammatep yet, but it still hot how he pulls Aff legs, and she knees his area. LOL
:lol: yesss it was stilll hot buh toooo freaken bad dhey cut out a scene which totally sucked.
iono why dhey did
sucha a waste of film goshers :arrg: :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
ya know wat soo funnie . Since this lakorn is warned dat the following program is for 18 + audiences viewer is advise . It just doesn't make scent for them to CUT scene :loool: ?

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
ya know wat soo funnie . Since this lakorn is warned dat the following program is for 18 + audiences viewer is advise . It just doesn't make scent for them to CUT scene :loool: ?
I dont know, It will be HOT if Aum success "R" Aff two time. Before and after she go back home. :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
lynda yeahh frum rugrats81/twinky wha she posted up about dhe storyline. it wont be until ep6 or so. cuh there's a lot dhat didnt happen yet.
like i dhink dhe cave scene is in tomorrows ep. i might be wrong.. :) hopefully im not :lol: so dhen R scene could be in ep6 next monday[which is no schoo fo me yay] hehehe
I think cave scene is in tomorrow esp too. Base from the preview.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
if he raped her twice she will never forgive him, thats way too much to handle. But if rape then willing, that just shows she gives in easy lol.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I think Soriya is gonna work at Tawatchai's firm when she gets back to the city. Do you guy remember the part where Sunsanee and Chai were talking in the office about the magazine. Chai wanted to add something about food and Sunsanee said she has a cousin who knows a lot these things. Chai questions her some more and wonders who this person is. Sunsanee starts badmouthing Soriya saying she ran off with a guy. I think this conversation between Chai and Sun lays the foundation for Soriya to work at the magazine. If she works at the magazine, Harit will see more of her because he is becoming partners with Chai in the future. Holy bananas.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
if he raped her twice she will never forgive him, thats way too much to handle. But if rape then willing, that just shows she gives in easy lol.
From reading your guy post I dont want to leave, can someone kick me out? lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
here's my half-ass attempt at making a banner.

use it if you like and credit to PZE for the pictures. =)
Ahhh, Used by me. I'll take it ja! It's soooo pretty, full of life and great photos. Thanks.

Thanks Prisna for being so kind to make me a banner but I think I'll take MissZaky's; I'm way too eager.