Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
^yup, and what's cool is that .. everyone's here are all hype up with you too .. :loool: agree, i have never watch an on air episode more than once .. this is the first time i'm doing it.

OMG so fast! i was in the thread for like 30 seconds and when i refreshed, 3 new comments! :lol: Yea hopefully theres lots of sweet scenes, revenge dramas tend to have few sweet scenes until the very last minute
haha. i know what you mean, my EXPLORER is taking quite awhile to refresh/quote/reply. i think i might have to switch to firefox due to this overload talks too. :lol:

chenling

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the welcome pze, gotta keep on your toes in this thread. This one is moving fast!!! And I will add in that I hope that Aum will get jealous. When he finds out that he's got the wrong girl, now thats gonna rock his world.

cecilia

Staff member
You know SARN, maybe SW banner need to come off the header and PROMOTE JLR instead .... don't you think so .. :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
the kiss in eps 3 . I think Aum use his tongue while kissing Aff -- at least it was imply cuz Aff say she goin kill herself bitting her tongue *rolleye* as if it a chinese drama :lol: and .. hummm yeah aum was like we see if bitting the tongue she can die *joop*

sarN

sarNie Granny
You know SARN, maybe SW banner need to come off the header and PROMOTE JLR instead .... don't you think so .. :loool:

lolz... i am the admi . i should abuse the power . i guess i could take SB off for a while and put it back on when it air but the problem is i dont know how to make no banner hahaha the one up there one of the sarnies created for me :lol:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
the banner should be half and half...Sawan bieng and JLR banner.

When he kissed her, he was like if I kissed you, you're not gonna die.
He said you're probably like it. hahahah. TOO Funny.

pze

sarNie Adult
so everyone keeps talking about aum remembering the kiss.....but how come i watched it so many times n still dont see the part where he remembers it....

pze

sarNie Adult
the banner should be half and half...Sawan bieng and JLR banner.

When he kissed her, he was like if I kissed you, you're not gonna die.
He said you're probably like it. hahahah. TOO Funny.

gotta agree it was funny......theyre really cute together......

pze

sarNie Adult
^Really, you must have missed LNJ time then .. ppl were so crazy back then too .. i was one .. but it disappoint me HORRIBLY!!!

rite on ceci.....i was disappointed too....for some reason i was expecting so much.....but i guess when u expect too much u get less.......

cecilia

Staff member
lolz... i am the admi . i should abuse the power . i guess i could take SB off for a while and put it back on when it air but the problem is i dont know how to make no banner hahaha the one up there one of the sarnies created for me :lol:
:lol: you know what's popping in my head ... r r r r r r r banner .. nvm .. ppl will assume i'm something else ..
we have so many talent ppl in here, we can request .. or ..

sarN

sarNie Granny
we can have both . i'll keep the SB up there just the lenght 50% shorter LOL and the other 50% is JLR but dont look at me im suck in creative !! everything i got is from sarnies EVEN the Wallpaper at my main page :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks sarn for the clip....i didnt even see that scene....it looks like something is was clicking but the phone call cut him off.....

cecilia

Staff member
haha. i can make one .. to our taste but then this will give ppl the wrong idea .. SB up there is already intimate enough for me at work to go through .. should we just have two couples doing the same pose since aff/aum provide enough of those poses already :lol: .

maybe when i'm home and free this weekend, i can try to play around with the picture and make one for trial .. SB AND JLR most anticipating LAKORNS .. :loool:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
:lol: you know what's popping in my head ... r r r r r r r banner .. nvm .. ppl will assume i'm something else ..
we have so many talent ppl in here, we can request .. or ..
I know sarnworld does have very creative people. I was looking at people's banner and I was really impressed. I haven't been using photoshop in a long time and it has really evolved.

Have you guys noticed, Harit is really rich. He owns a pearl farm. He partners in a huge classy Hotel. It's the hotel he stayed in when he went back to the city.
He own islands. Dang, I want to be him.