Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Both of them look like they smell to be sniffing on each other like that. LOL

That some HOT JUNGLE LOVE. LOL

mango

Lakornaddict ;)

The preview for epi 3 shows Aff being tied to a tree, but I didn't see this part in epi 3.. did anyone see it???
I dhink dhis is in episode 4.

Both of them look like they smell to be sniffing on each other like that. LOL

That some HOT JUNGLE LOVE. LOL
:lmao: :lmao: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yhu crack me up righ dhere Kayla.
si, it's hot jungle love :lol: :wub:

Serenity

sarNie Egg
:loool:
anywho i make some ainme eps 3

here my previoius two . feel free to take it . i ca'nt use it all eps 2 :lol:

Thank you, Sarn for the animes...LOVED IT!!!

Does everyone notice on the first anime that Aum and Aff lip are touching one other? In other lakorn p'ke would pick his thumb beside the n'ke lip and kiss their own thumb. In this one Aum's thumb rest beside Aff's ear. So are their lips touching? I think they are...but I could be wrong.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I dhink dhis is probably frum after dhe R scene [if dhere is one] ;)

Aum so mean to Aff frum episode 3....buh its juicy kinda mean ;LOL; iono if dhat made sense buh oh well [shrugs] :lol:
after Aum finds her behind Mai's[Buntai or something like dhat in dhe lakorn] movable closet? :lol:

aww mang it probably hard fo Aff to see Aum with her cousin especially if she fell in love with him or he R her.
cuh if he R her and she knows why Aum hangin aaround Joy she would really hate dhat
and if she fell in love with Aum she would be heartbroken to see her cousin and him togehter. :(
:arrg:
sc from dhe opening credit where Aum and Aff see each other at Sansanee's house. and im guessin Sansanee called Aff to get Aum water or something. yhu kno

Aff lookin at her cousin and Aum togehter, she looks heartbroke </3 awww :(

sorry fo dhe longgg post :lol:

chinda

sarNie Elites
There are so many people addicted to this drama lol including me ^^
I'm loving every single moments of this lakorn ^^
This version is the 3th or the 4th of Jumleuy ruk?

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
its dhe 3rd version.
dhe 2nd version starred Ning K. and John something.
and dhe original version i dunno who starred.

buh yeah so far i like dhis version dhe best cuh i never watched dhe other 2 :lol:

neena

sarNie Adult
i believe this is the 3rd JLR remake. i love this lakorn right too!! hahaha...jus watched eppy 3...wow they... :kiss: damn aum's hot even though he's so mean!! hahaha i think the nex eppy there is the awaited "r" scene. according to the preview seems like it.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
It's only been a couple of hours since I've last went on here and its already on the 59th page.

I guess I'm not the only obsessed one about JLR. ahahahha Anyways looking forward to watch the 3rd episode. From what I can remember... this version is much more intense than Ning's version. She cried most of the time when pek would yell at her.

Oh yea Love the animation!!

cecilia

Staff member
^Spoiler stated that it's a FALSE hope to see it happen in episode 4 b/c she faint during the process.

maybe in episode 6-7 as us fans predict.

i have never seen either original or remake, but i'm loving the IMPROVEMENT on this one.

sarn, you animation is UBER JUICY!!! keep up the intense moment.

KAYLA i heard about that. let's hope 2008 is gonna be another GREAT RAIN YEAR ..

rugrats81

sarNie Hatchling
I predict that this lakorn is not going to be the same as the previous two lakorns. from the storyline i read..............opps i am logged in as rugrats81 but i am also known as twinky. lol everyone has a sarnworld account here. anywaysssssssssss.... anyways. i predict there will not be any sweet scene like in the last two lakorns before she leave the island. or at least major lovie dovie ones

harit is so sympathetic towards so. he does not go near her as often after the rape, he is too ashamed. after the rape, so was sick and he wanted to go look after her but would not dare, instead he went to go look for the mute guy. what he found was the mute guy and buntai ( his so call ex wife) and he was mad. he was going to shot her. somehow they were near a ledge and buntai was so scared that she jumped over. she did not come a float. the mute guy was sad and hakrit told him that he will forget her in the long run> Hakrit is so heartless. Anyways he and the mute guy went back to the main house and they went in, so wAS telling him to leave and he did. he left the mute guy to take care of her. hakrit left to do some work on the main land and he met sasanee (joy) and chai and they are talking bout the pearls...........................oh a few part back ( before the rape) hakrit gave so a pearl bracelet but the pearls were the rejected ones. he showed her the bracellet and she said that he can not be forgiven by giving her stuff. he grabbed her hand and put it on her and told her not to take it off..............................back to chai and saseenee. saseenee is flirting with hakrit in front of chai and saying that she seen him so many times and hakrit is like are you sure...blah blah and she is like i remember what i want to remember... saseenee was asking bout taking picture for the new mag that chai is developing at hakrit's island. hakrit is hesiitant because so is there. chai said that he does not have to bother but hakrit said it was ok but he is not ready right now. when he is ready he will tell them. saseenee offered him his business card and he was shocked that it was saseenee, the saseenee that is connected with harin ( there is a last name so that is what confirmed this) he rush to go back to the island and appologize to saseenee and chai that he can not take them back. he goes back and see so at the shore and he asked her what is really her name.........

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
thanks Twinky yhu are dhe BEST.
so dhe storyline says dhere is gonna be a R SCENE ?

so hopefully dhe lakorn follows dhe storyline.;) ;) ;)
i dhink it will [crosses mah fingers]

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg i havent even logged n for an day, and its already 59 page.... lol.. oh well im n love wit this lakorn tooo... so wow of all the things u guys post, man it sounds sad and happy at the same time...

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
harit is so sympathetic towards so. he does not go near her as ofter after the rape, he is too ashamed. after the rape, so was sick and he wanted to go look after her but would not dare, instead he went to go look for the mute guy. what he found was the mute guy and buntai ( his so call ex wife) and he was mad. he was going to shot her. somehow they were near a ledge and buntai was so scared that she jumped over. she did not come a float. the mute guy was sad and hakrit told him that he will forget her in the long run> Hakrit is so heartless. Anyways he and the mute guy went back to the main house and they went in, so wAS telling him to leave and he did. he left the mute guy to take care of her. hakrit left to do some work on the main land and he met sasanee (joy) and chai and they are talking bout the pearls...........................oh a few part back ( before the rape) hakrit gave so a pearl bracelet but the pearls were the rejected ones. he showed her the bracellet and she said that he can not be forgiven by giving her stuff. he grabbed her hand and put it on her and told her not to take it off..............................back to chai and saseenee. saseenee is flirting with hakrit in front of chai and saying that she seen him so many times and hakrit is like are you sure...blah blah and she is like i remember what i want to remember... saseenee was asking bout taking picture for the new mag that chai is developing at the hakrit's island. hakrit is hesiitant because so is there. chai said that he does not have to bother but hakrit said it was ok but he is not ready right now. when he is ready he will tell them. saseenee offered him his business card and he was shocked that it was saseenee, the saseenee that is connected with harin ( there is a last name so that is what confirmed this) he is rush to go back to the island and appologize to saseenee and chai that he can not take them back. he goes back and see so at the shore and he asked her what is really her name.........
OMG!!! woah, that's really intense. thanks for the spoilers, lol. can't wait for it all to happen. :) i'm loving it all, the drama, aff & aum!! i thought i was going to have to wait until next week for episode 3 but guess not!!

cecilia

Staff member
^man,TWINKY that short script is so intense .. i can't wait til he know the truth from AFF that she's SORIYA. omg. this is exciting. hopefully, in episode 7 or 8. thanks for the spoiler as usual :)

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for the spoilers twinky! im so addicted to this lakorn.. im seriously going crazy waiting for more episodes lol