Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
so when are they gonna start to film..next year? is that ehrn they will tell us who the p' ek is...they sure are keeping a low profile on this guy, and he better be worth it too

tinah

sarNie Coma
so when are they gonna start to film..next year? is that ehrn they will tell us who the p' ek is...they sure are keeping a low profile on this guy, and he better be worth it too
they are going to start beginning next year. So we'll probaly know who the pra'ek is in Jan. Yeh i hope hes worth the wait or else im gonna be so mad!!.. :angry:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
they are going to start beginning next year. So we'll probaly know who the pra'ek is in Jan. Yeh i hope hes worth the wait or else im gonna be so mad!!.. :angry:
in january....i know thats in a few days but thats to long to wait..i want to know now....it just kills me to see peeps banner with tik and ann in it...they look so damn HOT together

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Still praying for it to be Andrew though I doubt it'll be him. I lost hope somewhere. The pra'ek is probably going to be some b or c-lister. <_<

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Anonymous_blue, i cant stand your banner of ann and tik it's driving me nuts...stopppp itttt. they need to hurry up and confirm already!

tinah

sarNie Coma
one of the fan saw sesanbunterng and Khun Jim(the producer) said they will start filming soon!

so we should know who the pra'ek is real soon. I'm worry that it might be a newcomer

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
iluvnumandoil Posted Dec 29 2006, 01:18 PM
Anonymous_blue, i cant stand your banner of ann and tik it's driving me nuts...stopppp itttt.
Sorry, I can't help you on that. Umm... you ought to get one yourself :lol:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Hey you gals and guys know how Thailand is having that Ch. 3 Male Star Challenge? Well wouldn't it be disappointing to some of the fans of Anne if they gave the pra'ek role to the new male star of Ch. 3? I'm just thinking maybe that's what they'll do since they've been so hush hush about who the praek is. Just my thought...don't jump down my throat for this!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
no i doubt it Toon cuz there isnt a winner for the Ch3 Male Star Challenge yet. They was suppose to have the competition and reveal it during the countdown but now it got canceled and I think the director has chosen the pra'ek already but arent telling us. Either that or they are waiting for him to confirm. I dont think the director would choose a new actor who hasnt been in any lakorn(with no experience) for this big role

tinah where are you? please give us an update
sorry iluvnumandoil i just know what you know.