Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
thanks Seth for the cartoons! they're so cute and funny! man... i miss JLR

JLR was the first time i was aware that i was watching a remake, and damn they did a fabulous job, lol first of all with the casting!
and even though i was annoyed that n'ek was weak towards n'rai, n'ek was always fighting back with p'ek! X] i loved that! ATEAM ftw teehee

off topic but man, the next ATEAM lakorn after Namtam Mai...it doesn't sound romantic at all T-T

C123

sarNie Hatchling
JLR made me love lakorns! i haven't been watching any lakorns for a few years, and recently i came across JLR, watched it, love it, and now i'm into thai lakorns as well!

from Aum+Aff, i then watched more of their other lakorns together, and then i found out there's another famous couple, Ken+Anne, and Tik+Cherry in Kaew Tae Pee, and so many more other good looking thai actors n actresses, and currently, my latest addiction is Pong+Aom.

my point here...it's all thanks to JLR that somewhat introduced me back into the lakorn world again! :)

btw what does it mean by JLR 'makers group'? can someone pls explain? thanks!

cecilia

Staff member
^makegroup is another branch or production of ch3 ja.
ch3 has a few productions that direct/make lakorn for their viewing fans.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
after so long.. ive decided to make a jlr mv.. well.. it's still in the process since imma have to refresh my memories for the scenes.. and d/l them.. ehehe i got motivated again when i watched breeze's mvs.. gosh.. just tellin you all to stay tune.. and erm.. im still a beginner at makin a mv as well.. lol..

i totally forgot wat my idea for makin a mv was back then.. argh...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmm i was wondering if ani of u galz can make me a jlr mv .. i would be so happy.. okay.. my idea is that the song used is called 241 (my favorite song) from Rivermaya .. and the characters being used is nukul and soriya.. and harit too.. theres like lots of parts lol.. that i like for example.. he savin soriya from the water.. he punching harit.. n wat he says afterwards.. he staring at soriya.. etc.. damn so much lmao..keke... aniwaise if anione of u galz can do this vid.. i'll be so happy n feel free to add anyhing else u feel necessary.. i only said a few xp lol... i would love to make it but sadly T_T.. i dont know.. how.. T_T.. ks.. now im off now..xp..
LMFAO.. HAHAHA AFTER POWER READING I FELT SO SAD.. I MISS THE SPAMMING WITH THE JLR SISTERS T_T... LOL.. BUT MUAHAHA.. I FINALLY FOUND MY OLD POSTS RELATED TO THE MV THEME I 4GOT.. I SHALL MAKE A MV FOR THIS ONE... ONE DAY LOL..

WHOOT WHOOT.. D/L THE LAST EP OF JLR.. I CANT BELIEVE I NEVER D/L IT B4... EEEK.. JLR MVS COMING SOON.. XD... LIKE 2 YEARS LATER.. LOL..

C123

sarNie Hatchling
lol XD whoa...how long did it take u to find that post? it's 2 years ago when tht was posted yeah?

what? 2 years later? HAHAHA u gotta be kidding,aikoden. 2 days, i can wait. 2 weeks, i still can wait. 2 months...probably i can wait. but 2 years?? HAHAHA u are to funny! :D

btw, did u dl JLR from the first page of this thread? i dl it from another site, but the quality is not too good, so i was wondering its a better quality here with eng subs

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LMFAO.. HAHAHA AFTER POWER READING I FELT SO SAD.. I MISS THE SPAMMING WITH THE JLR SISTERS T_T... LOL.. BUT MUAHAHA.. I FINALLY FOUND MY OLD POSTS RELATED TO THE MV THEME I 4GOT.. I SHALL MAKE A MV FOR THIS ONE... ONE DAY LOL..

WHOOT WHOOT.. D/L THE LAST EP OF JLR.. I CANT BELIEVE I NEVER D/L IT B4... EEEK.. JLR MVS COMING SOON.. XD... LIKE 2 YEARS LATER.. LOL..
you should make one aiko! :)
214 is one of my fave songs by Rivermaya. lol
I miss spamming here with my JLR sisters :( missing the old days... -_-

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
T_T.. i kinda lost my motivation for my mv.. i was so excited last nite makin it but my bro took my laptop so all i had was my mp3 player to listen too but omfg.. it had like so many songs that i could use to make mvs lol.. but.. i was like.. hmm i should try sony vegas .. but noooo.. it didnt work for me.. and i couldnt do the trial.. so i went back to windows movie maker.. im halfway completed but.. it's not to my satisfaction.. lol.. i couldnt choose a theme i want.. argh.. hmmm.. but hopefully it'll turn out ok..

^ donna.. i miss spammin with the sisters as well.. and i will def make mvs of ateam with rivermaya's song.. i love like all of them.. but my fave are 214, 241, you'll be safe here, and balisong.. and i like your universe by rico blanco.. sigh.. one day.. lol. one day i will do the mvs.. lol...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
**coughcough** i finished it.. enjoy.. sigh.. it wouldve been much better if i didnt lose my motivation much.. sigh.. oh well.. im satisfied in a way-ish.. lol..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWgpujXWMS4

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
T_T.. i kinda lost my motivation for my mv.. i was so excited last nite makin it but my bro took my laptop so all i had was my mp3 player to listen too but omfg.. it had like so many songs that i could use to make mvs lol.. but.. i was like.. hmm i should try sony vegas .. but noooo.. it didnt work for me.. and i couldnt do the trial.. so i went back to windows movie maker.. im halfway completed but.. it's not to my satisfaction.. lol.. i couldnt choose a theme i want.. argh.. hmmm.. but hopefully it'll turn out ok..

^ donna.. i miss spammin with the sisters as well.. and i will def make mvs of ateam with rivermaya's song.. i love like all of them.. but my fave are 214, 241, you'll be safe here, and balisong.. and i like your universe by rico blanco.. sigh.. one day.. lol. one day i will do the mvs.. lol...
I want to do JLR mvs too but I don't have time for it... I even don't have time to watch lakorns :( I should be studying right now for our exams tomorrow but I suddenly became lazy :p oh well, I need to study even though I don't want to hahaha

**coughcough** i finished it.. enjoy.. sigh.. it wouldve been much better if i didnt lose my motivation much.. sigh.. oh well.. im satisfied in a way-ish.. lol..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWgpujXWMS4
I thought you're doing rivermaya's 241? lol but it's ok :) great mv! I miss watching JLR... *sigh*

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks c123 ^_^.. btw i never knew you were malasian.. cool.. i thought you were australian or something at first b4 i saw ur info.. hehe..

awwwe thanks donna.. lol.. i'll do 241 another day.. im too lazy to search for nukul's parts atm.. i want to do ateam related stuff first.. hehe.. im always lazy when theres exams.. good luck to you donna ^________^ ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ im hmong ^_^.. oh and yea.. i saw u post it at ateamforum i believe.. or was it spicy? lol.. one of them sites.. hehe.. its so cool how you're studying over there in australia... i wanna visit there one day.. and meet bau(one of the jlr sis) lol..

C123

sarNie Hatchling
oh...i've forgotten i did post it...hAHA...i hv really bad memory >.<
lol! yes do come to visit Aus someday...btw where in Aus is your JLR sis?
I'm in Melbourne :)
btw...where are you? definitely can't be Aus right...haha

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ no im from the United States.. residing in California.. hehe..

oh dang.. where does my deary bau live at.. hmm.. i think queensland.. lol.. yikes.. i kinda forgot.. hehe.. dont worry i have bad memory as well ^__^..

C123

sarNie Hatchling
ahh queensland... ^_^

so that makes two of us here in Aus, so YOU have to come over here visit us k? LOL XD

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
thanks c123 ^_^.. btw i never knew you were malasian.. cool.. i thought you were australian or something at first b4 i saw ur info.. hehe..

awwwe thanks donna.. lol.. i'll do 241 another day.. im too lazy to search for nukul's parts atm.. i want to do ateam related stuff first.. hehe.. im always lazy when theres exams.. good luck to you donna ^________^ ..
I'll be looking forward to that :)
thanks! lol I just finished the exam a few minutes ago... damn! I'm still quite dizzy atm... aftermath of the exam probably hahaha
every question requires computation! that's almost 80 questions -_- it seems like I just took a math exam lol

oh...i've forgotten i did post it...hAHA...i hv really bad memory >.<
lol! yes do come to visit Aus someday...btw where in Aus is your JLR sis?
I'm in Melbourne :)
btw...where are you? definitely can't be Aus right...haha
welcome to the thread, C123! :lol: I know it's late but it's better late than never hahaha