Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
of course not lol but she said that Aum is good looking and Aum is the first guy who she ever saw have so many different shirts. "different shirts all the time, but the same pant." lol.

miss you too
I would like to hang out with your grandma sometime! :p

RR, I miss you & other sisters too!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww it's been a while since anyone's been here...but RR will still be here :D

hmmm if they were to make a remake of this in like 10 years.....out of the young actors/actress now who do you think will be fitting to play the roles?

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Wow, I don't think I've ever post anything in this thread before. Lol.

RR, I love how you brought that question up. The first name that came to my mind was Taew ^_^ I would actually love to see Taew as the next Soriya and I think she'll fit the role as well. As for the p'ek, not a single name came to my mind. Hahaha. Atm, I can't really picture any young actor that would do great as Harit like Aum :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ I know. The first name that came to mind was Taew...but for Harit-I don't see any of the new comers or younger actors having that sadist to them like Aum did. Most of the younger actors have like baby faces or cute ones--lol. Before I was thinking maybe Por, but then I realized that he's already in his 30's but he just looks young.

n_naruk

Lol. I like how we think alike. Heehee. Yea, I agree most of the new comers or young actors have such baby faces and their acting aren't all that great yet. Lol. But then again, Idk if anyone can top Aum. He did a superb job in JLR. That's when I grew into loving him more :D Lol yea Por's like 31 right now by the next ten years, he'll be in his 40s and I don't think I wanna see him as Harit at that age. Lmao.

Now, I've been really thinking about the p'ek. Pop just popped up in my mind. Lmao. Pop, the one that played as Rome's son in Loog Mai Plien See with Benz P and Numfon K. I somehow see some aggressiveness from him, just kind of tho ;)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I know. I fell in love with Aum when he played Harit :D I don't know who would ever replace him.

Pop is a cutie...maybe if he builds some muscles or something because i don't think that he would be able to be as rough as Aum was.

n_naruk

Hahaha them muscles would be nice for him to have cus he's going to have to use a lot of strength in torturing Soriya :D
I still do hope for Taew tho if they do a remake ^_^

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha, all u gurls are so funny.... :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

omg im getting the ATEAM FEVER AGAIN AFTER I WATCH JAM LOEY RAK.....wat am i gonna do???? its taking over me...

n_naruk

Lol.
After the lil discussion here, I'm feeling for JLR again too.
Let's see if I'ma have time to watch it since there are so many lakorns I'm trying to catch up on.
Hahaha.

For some reason, I just can't get over the fact that there was only one R scene in here.
I was hoping for more as I watched the lakorn, or at least a willing scene but NO!!
Hahaha.

n_naruk

Didn't get that either.
I've never saw Ning and John's (I think that's his name) version.
So was Bai mute in that version too?

n_naruk

I just saw JLR casts on Ratree Samosorn for the first time today. And it's so cute when Aff called Aum "P" and Aum called Aff "N" when Aff is older than him. ^_^