Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh yea.. i just wanted to you sis that i have a new number now because i switched plans etc.. so now im for verizon .. hehe.. so here's my new cell number.. 1-559-903-9036 hehehehehe lol.. sadly i think i lost most of you sis's numbers.. T_T..

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
oh yea.. i just wanted to you sis that i have a new number now because i switched plans etc.. so now im for verizon .. hehe.. so here's my new cell number.. 1-559-903-9036 hehehehehe lol.. sadly i think i lost most of you sis's numbers.. T_T..
haha well u still have mine =] got ya text this morning aiko :p

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
of course...when i saw these pictures of rome..i was like he looks like a monkey..and then i noticed that he does this a lot but he's sooo cute^^..so rome is my Gayu :loool:
aww .. i wuld love to see more of rome's pic .. got a link to his forum?

lmao.. omg.. sis.. im like thinkin its like 9 or so already but.. omg.. only 5:34 p.m. sheesh.. lmao.. haha oh yea n rr i luv ur sig.. urs too an.. hehe,,
aww thanks gurl =]

erm..hw can i use tat number? like is there any + sign or w/e?

*sniff* i don't have a cell phone yet....i told my parents i want one for christmas...hopefully i get one...
aww .. i hope they'll buy u one k

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
hehe u girls we are spammin to spam in here agin =P woot woot ... anyhow me workin on jlr mv atm ... it's sure takin me a long time cause it's my first time makin an mv =/ err anyhow, gosh im suppose to do doin maths study cause i got a test tomorrow but NO .. gotta finish of mv first lols.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Dang...I just got MSN, so I need all your guys' info, so that I can talk to you guys when I'm on...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I'm all over this forum...and I spend all my energy on other stuff that I forget to come in here...by the time I'm done, I have nothing to say...

Finally got my Lift and Oil pics...just waiting for my video...
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...mp;#entry531191

Don't they look hot...I so love Ice...I wish he'd come back to America soon...

My little sister has gotten so into the Wondergirls that she'd pay 150 dollars a ticket to see them when they get out here in March! Well, if it was Bie, I'd do the same too.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I'm slowly catching onto other lakorns that I've grown to love...like Phom Ruk Roy Adeed and my thoughts on it...always have to write a novel...

I just fell in love with this lakorn, and Win...I told my mom to buy it dubbed, but I didn't watch it because of the horrible voices...But I found the english subbed one and now, I love it...I only got to see the ending, and I thought Win's acting is very stiff...but now that I've seen the whole thing, he's adorable...and I don't care if it's cousins falling in love, they make such a cute couple...They were only drawn to each other because they were meant to be together, besides, I've seen plenty of dramas where they force cousins to marry, like it's not a big deal, so why should this be any different? As long as I know that they're not really blood, then that's all that matters...I don't have any problem with their cute hugging/kissing scenes, if it feels right, you just can't help who you love...

I'm not mad that Lookchin was the one help bringing the two together...or that Tawanchai had to go to a little boy to get the truth about Torfun...I'm not mad that he wished that they weren't related...I'm glad Torfun is the kind of person she is, I like her character...Typically, I hate girls that defend people that hurt her, but in this case, it's okay...because she's always done what's right, and she's just someone that loves her mom too much, you can't blame a girl for that...As long as she's not mad at the p'ek, I'm fine with it...as long as she knows who's good and bad, that's even better.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
...also Hua Jai Sila is my favorite kind of revenge lakorn...and my thoughts after watching it...

I've skipped so many parts that irritate me...I'm finally done watching it, and I'm so proud of Bie, he did a great job in this lakorn...his crying scenes were great...he does need improvement, but he's the only reason why I stuck through it for 31 episodes...because the n'ek got on my last nerve. I've never seen such an annoying n'ek in my life...Okay, like JLR, I was so pissed at Soraya for always defending Sansanee, but it's because she felt that she owed her cousin her life, so she let Harit torture her because of that...But Mintha is an IDIOT, seriously...First off, she's not glad that her childhood friend is alive, but she keeps bugging him about why he came back? It's like she forgot how badly he was treated as a child...she keeps trying to protect a sister that could care less about her...she saw how badly Tor was hurt by her family, but yet, she doesn't understand why he would be so angry. It's like she's so concerned about her evil family that she forgot that Tor went through so much as a little boy...to watch your mom die in front of you, to get beat by your stepmom and see her watch you drown...The whole time, she acted as if Tor/Sila is the bad guy the whole time, when he didn't do anything to hurt her...She keeps being nosy herself. She protects the people that treat her badly, but run away from the one man that truly loves her? That's retarded...I had to skip so many of her parts cuz she was getting on my nerves...Like the scene where Sila asks her if she got in trouble with her sister because of him, if she hurt her, and she responds with, "My sister loves me...blah blah blah..." which totally isn't true...It's dumb, because if she thinks he's Tor, then he knows the kind of person her sister is. Then there's Mintha's friend, everytime he sees her with Sila, he runs to her like Sila is about to kill her...with all this aggression...when the people in her own home hurt her and he doesn't even know about it. So many good people died, only to have the bad people live in the end? No, after what those two did, they deserve to die, I'm sorry, but they are beyond evil. I'm not a fan of revenge lakorns, only when the p'ek or n'ek hurt each other because of a misunderstanding or what not...but not this one, this was the perfect revenge lakorn...everyone deserved what was coming to them for being the kind of people they are. Okay, in SB, I understood why Narin ran away and hid from Kawee and didn't tell him about her pregnancy...but what excuse did Mintha have for running away? I'm sorry, but he did not rawr her, she was so willing, so she can't complain about that...and he didn't hurt her...maybe he should've told her who he was but still, he never hurt her...She's the one trying to protect people that don't even care about her...She acted as if Sila was such a bad man, but yet, if he was bad, he wouldn't have so many people in his life willing to help him...It's so sad that the most useful person to Sila had to die...Mee was way more entertaining to watch than Mintha, that girl loved him so much that she died for him, the only thing Mintha has ever done was cause him problems...Yeah, let's go tell the lady that tried to beat him to death that he's alive, then lose the only thing his mom left him...The lakorn was fine, but Mintha's character was too painful to watch...she got on my nerves, to where I'm almost hating Fang for playing her. She runs away from Sila as if he's gonna kill her, but willingly gets in a car with Ae only to get kidnapped...The dumbest line for her to say was while they were held captive, after Ae and his men beat Sila, she asks him, "How could they beat you so badly?" Did she forget how badly he was beaten when he was just a little boy? Now he's a grown man, what did she expect them to do?! Man, I'm so irritated with her character!!! I thought Parn in KLKS was bad for letting Natedao beat her up...but Mintha is worse, she gets beat up by her sister and still defends and protects her as if she's never done anything wrong. "I'm gonna go marry P'Ae and you're gonna marry P'Kwan..." that was another line that got on my nerves. And did she really have to slap Sila so much during the lakorn? He got slapped a lot, and sometimes, I wish someone would slap her. I'm so irritated...

This one made me really mad...actually, I still get mad just thinking about Mintha and her actions

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Do you guys know that site to stream Ch. 5 for free? That's the only one that works, and I wanna watch Bie's new drama/lakorn, whatever it is that's airing four days a week...I forget when, man...OH, do you guys know when Nud Kub Nud airs?

I'm making up for spamming I missed out on. But I can't go back, I have no idea what page I left off on.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
:loool: yeah i think she got really obsessed and started spamming....especially bie-crazy....and wow on the gilmore girl couple..i love lorelai and luke...it took so long for them to realize that they liked each other...sigh....cool pictures too...i wish i went to disneyland..or better yet went to oil-lift's concert :(
:D don't worry...insomnia is a JLR symptom we all have :loool:

oh yeah..my msn address: myzz_giggles@hotmail.com <---funny right...it was a nickname my friends gave me back in high school...but it turned out that i wasn't the only with that nickname either <_<

I'm all over this forum...and I spend all my energy on other stuff that I forget to come in here...by the time I'm done, I have nothing to say...

Finally got my Lift and Oil pics...just waiting for my video...
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...mp;#entry531191

Don't they look hot...I so love Ice...I wish he'd come back to America soon...

My little sister has gotten so into the Wondergirls that she'd pay 150 dollars a ticket to see them when they get out here in March! Well, if it was Bie, I'd do the same too.
wow...i would do it too it it was ATEAM...then i would kidnap them muahahah and take them to my island :ph34r: