Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
^98, you spam to own it :clap:

OMG. during TV3 family day, guess what happen. i didn't expect this and i got it.
AUM SINGING JLR :wub: would have been nice to see Aff there to sing with him since ATEAM are there together. LOl

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
Hey Cikna and GP, thanks so much, I'm glad you guys enjoyed it.

As for which program I used to make the vid, it is called Sony Vegas 7

Are you talking to me cutefuzzy? If so... thanks.

yes im talkin to u ^^ ur welcome n lmao yes...joining me? no to AUMKY! lol :p

lmao an that's classic now :loool: 'AUMKY' rofl .. that's what im callin em for now on =P =]
ahahaha...i noe...lets call them the AUMKY -_-

aumky... :loool: it sounds funny to me...
lmaoooo

aumky :loool:

well i thought the photoshoot was kinda sweet...aum looks really HAWT in it..and he gave his natural him (showing his teeth and all) hey! i also wrote that although i LOVE ATEAM (with all my frickin' heart) i think aumky makes a lovely couple too...because if aum's happy, then i'm happy....his happiness is mine :loool: man i would make such an awesome girlfriend for aum <3 if only he choose me *sniff*

and besides, i've been changing my siggie all the time lol...i'm thinking about changing it too RTEAM next
lol SO NOT TRUE RR..lol..ATEAMMMMMM

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i luv seeing ateam together..LOL
its brings me happiness knowing aumky is nt going to stay happy together..lol..

*dreaming .. an in psycho mode*

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
aumky :loool:

well i thought the photoshoot was kinda sweet...aum looks really HAWT in it..and he gave his natural him (showing his teeth and all) hey! i also wrote that although i LOVE ATEAM (with all my frickin' heart) i think aumky makes a lovely couple too...because if aum's happy, then i'm happy....his happiness is mine :loool: man i would make such an awesome girlfriend for aum <3 if only he choose me *sniff*

and besides, i've been changing my siggie all the time lol...i'm thinking about changing it too RTEAM next
:loool: :loool: ur too funny!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OoOoo thanks ceci....that was sooo cute....wish that aff did sing with aum too..hmm does this mean that aum can't forget JLR and aff :D because he would sing the JLR theme songs :spin: ....rome and por t. were sooo awesome...i couldn't help but laugh at rome's dancing with his shirt open *HAWTNESS* and por's dance was cute

an..it's sooo true

thanks donna...i try to be :loool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG.. BREEZE.. THAT MV IS SUPERB.. SO MANY FLASHBACKS HAHA.. I DEF HAVE TO REWATCH JLR AGAIN.. HEHE.. HOT HOT HOT.. LOVE IT.. MY SIS ARE ALL SO TALENTED... HEHE..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
of course...when i saw these pictures of rome..i was like he looks like a monkey..and then i noticed that he does this a lot but he's sooo cute^^..so rome is my Gayu :loool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. omg.. sis.. im like thinkin its like 9 or so already but.. omg.. only 5:34 p.m. sheesh.. lmao.. haha oh yea n rr i luv ur sig.. urs too an.. hehe,,

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahahaha we're dirtay like that lmao.. hahahaha j/k.. reminds me.. hmmm i should try to catch up on the fics we have here at sw... or i should at least update lmao.. been like months since i last updated hehe ... i miss u all lots..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i'll prob update tonight.. hehe unless i go watch ep 3 subbed of jai rao.. lol.. iono .. im still debating.. but i so want to update even though i 4got my plots lmao.. hehe.. monkey man.. is hot lol.. oo ah ah lol..