Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarN

sarNie Granny
whao , ya got soo much infor in 3 hrs i left LAMOooooooooooo . I like the lakorn cuz it wild . I love to see agressieve p'k . I love explicit $$x talk . Thank for the picture . i take it all take now

sarN

sarNie Granny

OOOOooooo ya see the pearl bracelet . This must be the scene he ask her to forgive him and kiss her hand :kiss:

cecilia

Staff member
^ah, i didn't noticed that pearl bracelet, i was too focus on them two b/c they're just so good looking together ^^

Haha, he's always pushing himself on her and offering her to be his wife and him her hubby, so true! This is called love, unsure when it happened, it just happens.

Yup, he forgave his employee's son and even bragged about it to So in the cave, trying to show her that he has a heart, opposite from her opinions, the words that deeply hurted him. And he even said that he would forgive her and let her go if she admitted her sins; he seemed pretty serious to me about that. Harit has softened up so much from the first episode.

Aum and Aff are perfect for the roles. I'm sorry, I can't imagine Ken, Rome, Oil, or anyone else but Aum so let it be. Same thing, Aff too, she's perfect for the role. Both Aum and Aff together are heavenly; it's their awesome chemistry that makes this lakorn soooo good and intense. John and Ning weren't as intense and interesting, I can tell you that much and John has that scary look too. We've seen Ken and Oil be mean before so we think heck, they can play this role better than Aum or some may think that Ann, Noon, and Aum are such great actresses, they can do a better job than Aff but all I have to say is, it was meant to be like this so Aum and Aff would be my first choice even if I had to choose all over again. ^_^
*deep breathe* ah, got tired of looking for picturs .. lol

anyway, i just wanna say, you spoke my mind. it's exactly how i would had have expressed too . . he did soften up alot but continue to use more explicit words .. i guess, he think his actions is less vulgar than words .. that could be why he keep insulting her like that.

as for who better than who-like i said before this air, i was against the pair at first b/c i was not fond of Aum that much. I thought that JOY/CHAI will outshine them but after the first episode .. it took me by surprise. another shocker to not judge actor/actress by their looks. i mean, AUM and AFF are so wonderful together, i totally forget that there are other ppl around them .. at the moment, the chemistry of them just make it heavenly like you said. can't picture anyone else doing the scene better than AUM/AFF. :wub: .. I LOVE them atm!!!!

man, this kind of dress keeps making me wonder, it sorta look like the peach one too .. she look preggy here :spin:

Tinahi think there are three too .. the only three i remember are .. So saw it behind BAI, So ran away and Gayu follow her, So hit Harith in the cave.

sarN

sarNie Granny
This lakorn isn't draggy at all. Yes, So failed in so many attempts to run away but that's what I love about it. Seems like the very first time So ran away, Harit ran after her due to hate but if you notice, the more So runs away, the more Harit chases after her, not for hate now but more and more of love. The first time, he wanted to bring So back to torture but now, it's like he can't live without her; she has to be by his side or else his life is empty.

Just watched Episode 5, I'm still in LOVE. ^_^

i agreed AjaAja fighting ! The more she run the more he determine to find her cuz out in the forest there dangerous larking everywhere so he worry and Soyia be funniee toooo .....she alway get caught and back to the hut coooking & working haha the NEt scene was too hilarious XXXX so embarrassedly CAUGHT .

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
as for who better than who-like i said before this air, i was against the pair at first b/c i was not fond of Aum that much. I thought that JOY/CHAI will outshine them but after the first episode .. it took me by surprise. another shocker to not judge actor/actress by their looks. i mean, AUM and AFF are so wonderful together, i totally forget that there are other ppl around them .. at the moment, the chemistry of them just make it heavenly like you said. can't picture anyone else doing the scene better than AUM/AFF. :wub: .. I LOVE them atm!!!!
Haha, me too. I was so against this pair especially Aum because I have always been well not a fan but in good terms with Aff but after watching the first few scenes, BAM! I have changed due to love for this lakorn. ^_^ Aum and Aff are just too perfect together, I have formally and officially become one of those crazy fans who wish Aum and Aff would hit it off well in reality. :lol: My heart just isn't going anywhere anymore. I used to check up on Kwan all the time everytime I come online but now, it's all about Aum and Aff and our JLR Community here. I guess, I may have to stop all other online activities because this JRL Fever is coming on strong.

sarN

sarNie Granny
^ah, i didn't noticed that pearl bracelet, i was too focus on them two b/c they're just so good looking together ^^
*deep breathe* ah, got tired of looking for picturs .. lol

anyway, i just wanna say, you spoke my mind. it's exactly how i would had have expressed too . . he did soften up alot but continue to use more explicit words .. i guess, he think his actions is less vulgar than words .. that could be why he keep insulting her like that.
^^^ I think he like to use explicit words just to see her reaction LMAOOOOoooooo XXX it cute . When he went to sleep in her room ...she didn't even move in dat sitin position ^^^ i would tooo the guy attempt R' her like 3 X and dat prolly the reason why she keep runing she afraid to be his wife and have lots of babies w/him hahahhaha .

cecilia

Staff member
tHANK you ILOVENUMANDOIL for more caps :wub:

^^^ I think he like to use explicit words just to see her reaction LMAOOOOoooooo XXX it cute . When he went to sleep in her room ...she didn't even move in dat sitin position ^^^ i would tooo the guy attempt R' her like 3 X and dat prolly the reason why she keep runing she afraid to be his wife and have lots of babies w/him hahahhaha .
:lol: .. man, if she and Harith are to have baby. there's gonna be a houseful of it .. he seem like he likes kid. she just need to work extra hard on this part :rolleyes:

DESPERATE FOR SCOOP! check here at art's club ..they have behind the scene interview .. so sweet .. He call her N'Aff :wub: http://profile.imageshack.us/user/clubatichart/videos

tinah

sarNie Coma
JLR fever has spread everywhere!..i dont even notice joy/chai in this lakorn beside aff/aum. was the supporting cast as important in the old version?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I just wanted to make a shoutout to Wishbone since I see her online, THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE SUBS! My cousins don't speak Thai (Chinese) so they would have to tune into your subbed version of the lakorn. ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
JLR fever has spread everywhere!..i dont even notice joy/chai in this lakorn beside aff/aum. was the supporting cast as important in the old version?
:lol: .. can you believe it. i've been in this thread since 7:20 am this morning ..
and it's 12:22 am now .. that's just crazy .. i skipped lunch at work today just b/c i'm so addictive to this .. :lmao:

YUP .. THANKS WISHBONE SO SO MUCH for the super fast subtitle .. i use it to do referencing too .. i think once you upload it all, i will download and rewatch it again .. LOl